Heart's Desire

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey! I didn't get to get any part of that!" Angel moaned, before adding, "Yeah, yeah... But you missed one thing, we aren't going to just put in the mixture and make a cookie cake!"

Angel got a teaspoon from the draw and scooped a bit of the mixture, rolled it into a ball and flattened it onto the tray, she repeated this until all the mixture was gone.

"These will only take 10 minutes to cook, did you want the bowl?" Angel asked, pushing the tray into the oven, and changing 'On' to '10'.

Cade stared, slightly embarrassed at the cookie cake. "Whoops.. Ugghhhh... Spacing way too much today." He put his arms up in the air, and then casually allowed his hands to rest on the back of his neck as he watched Angel spoon the mixture into little balls. He took the bowl graciously, and then began to eat what was left. "You know how they talk about how you get salmonella and stuff like that when you eat raw cookie dough?" He took a moment to swallow a spoonful of the dough before finishing, "Well, eating this stuff raw is worth dying for."

"No I never heard of it," Angel said, "but dough is delicious, I haven't had it in a while, it somehow tastes sweeter than the finishing product."

Angel licked her fingers and watch the cookies, "I can't believe we got them into one tray. Should we share with the others? Hey! Maybe you should bring them to your brother to lighten the mood and break the ice!"

Auburn laughed. Blaze was just too cute. She gently reached up and put her hand on his face, using her thumb to softly brush the apple of his cheek. "Eyelash," she explained with a laugh and bit her lip as she smiled.

Cade's good mood poofed as the distasteful image of his brother kissing that one girl came back to him. "No way. He's too busy having his romantic moments with that one girl and I unfortunately happened to see them when I went to go put my drawing journal back in the suite. They can come if they want since the aroma of the cookies will probably flood this entire mansion. As for everybody else, I don't see why we shouldn't be associating with them; cookies are a perfect way to do it." He was surprised by the flood of words that come out of him. Normally, he wasn't that serious sounding, but today... Whatever.

Blaze's small smile broke into a grin as he began to laugh too. Finally, he found himself able to speak. "Well Auburn, you're officially the first girl to kiss me.. And.. Well.. It was really nice." He blushed at the last part, realizing how corny it sort of sounded.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Alright then... We need something to kill 10 minutes anyway, why are you so against Blaze finding someone anyway?" Angel felt her good mood wash into a more serious mood. "I mean, it's not anything that serious," Angel scratched the back of her head, "Are you just surprised? Maybe shocked?"

Auburn smiled big and blushed. "You're the only guy to ever make me feel . . . this way," she admitted, not really sure how to put into words how she felt. "Most guys I've been involved with have taken advantage of me. They all used me. I had pretty much given up on men. Until I met you. I'm affraid I just couldn't resist you Blaze." She gazed at him and smiled warmly, her heart swelling.

Cade set the bowl in the sink before turning to Angel and replying, "Well, how would you feel if you suddenly walked into your suite and saw your sibling kissing someone? I'm not really shocked or surprised at a- Okay, maybe a little. It was just way too awkward to see, that's all... I expected that to happen from the moment everybody got together to play their instruments."

"I..I couldn't resist you either. After all, every other girl I met just wanted the person that really wasn't the real "me". You're the only one who actually ever listened to what I had to say.." He looked down at the ground as he said this, and then looked up with a bashful smile at Auburn.

It was all Auburn could do to not jump in his lap and just continue right where they left off. She was so drawn to Blaze it almost hurt. And kissing him only deepened her burning attraction. She was inexperienced and vulnerable around Blaze and she knew it. Auburn wanted desperately to know him. To be with him. To touch him. But she had to control herself. Auburn shook off her passionate longings and sighed, her lips pulling into a grin. "I love hearing what you have to say. You're so deep and thoughtful with the way you speak. You love music. You're an awesome musician. And you're incredibly sexy. Frankly I don't see how any girl could resist the 'real' you," Auburn purred and sat so that her back was resting against Blaze's chest, looking up at him from her new perch. "I think you're pretty great," Auburn said with a smile.

Shaula sat in her bedroom, and crashed on her bed, moaning. "I.. AM... SO... DEPRESSED..." She groaned, rolling over and lying on her back. Stupid depressing stories. She knew she absolutely HATED to hear them, but why did she stick around? She moaned again. Maybe the answer to her insolvable question would come tomorrow, when she had more time to think.

"Well, It's no point beating yourself up about how Blaze has found a girl, I think you should be happy for him actually," Angel admitted. Angel looked around at the cookies, "they should be done about now." Angel then turned around to Cade, "the cookies... I mean." Angel did a smile, "what's it like having a twin.. Or a sibling in general?"

Blaze's face turned from the red of grapefruit flesh to the color of an extremely red tomato. Any moment now, he kept thinking he would likely just start smoking and dying like one of those silly little cartoon characters from the 90's. The best response he could come up with was a quick stroke of his hand to Auburn's head, his hand rejoicing at the softness of her hair.

Cade hesitated before answering, "It's.. It's.. Well, it depends on the family situation I guess. Since me and Blaze grew up separately, we grew up differently and had sort of an okay relationship up until 8th grade. Then it became an awkward relationship. It's fun, though." He remembered that summer Blaze had first shown up; they had done dozens of things together, from eating ice cream cones on the porch to playing foosball indoors. "I've seen siblings that are really close, that are like best friends."

"Huh, so I guess, I have no way of knowing unless I have one," Angel chuckled,

"Maybe one day, if I have kids I might have to study their relationship!" Angel's chuckle silenced and her face grew serious, "I'm no creep or anything. I feel really awkward starting up random conversations."

Auburn giggled and reached up, placing a soft kiss on Blaze's cheek. "You're adorable, you know that?" She leaned into his chest and grabbed the same hand he used to stroke her long hair. She linked her fingers in his and gently brushed her thumb along the top of his hand.

Blaze smiled down at Auburn, trying to wonder whether or not this was some odd dream or not. "If this is a dream, please don't wake me up, this is one of the best moments I've had in my whole life..."

Cade laughed. "Don't worry, I don't think you're a creep; and this is a pretty darn random conversation in general. But not really, since you happened to have brought up the subject of sibling relationships in the first place." He proceeded to walk over to the oven, and check the cookies. "From what it seems, they still look somewhat like cookie dough."

Auburn's heart seemed to skip a beat at Blaze's sweet words. "You really mean that?" Auburn asked, somewhat surprised as she looked up at him once again. She brought Blaze's arm and placed it around her waist, her fingers still laced in his. Auburn rested her head against his chest as she continued to look at him and waited for his reply.

Brayden sat in his room, looking out the window. He was extremely bored, and had nothing to do. He considered going to find Brooke. He got up and walked over to the refrigerator, grabbing a water. He drank a little and put it on the table. Finally deciding to go out, he walked out of his room. Brayden decided to go see Brooke. Walking to her room, he knocked on her door.

Blaze nodded, as he squeezed his eyes shut and drowsily let out a huge yawn. Rubbing his eyes, he looked straight down into Auburn's face again.

Brooke opened the door, her cigarette hanging out of the corner of her mouth. Upon seeing Brayden, her face lit up, her lips pulling into a happy grin. She stepped out into the hallway, letting her door swing open. Brooke was still wearing her black bikini top but had changed into some short cut-off daisy dukes. Her navel piercing sparkled and dangled slightly as she leaned against the door frame. "Hey handsome!" she said happily, her black hair still slightly damp from their dip in the hot tub. "Miss me?"

Auburn giggled. "You tired Blaze? Want me to leave so you can take a nap?" She secretly hoped he would decline her offer. Auburn most definitely did not want to go. But if he was tired, she wouldn't hesitate to let him rest.

"Well, It's only been around 3 minutes," Angel replied, "I guess, it's only natural for them to be play-doh like. Speaking of play-doh, I always used to make cookies out of them. They we're prtty salty."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back