Heart's Desire

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to have that effect ;D lol

Auburn sort of frowned at the mention of Angel's name. She had not really gotten off on good terms with the girl. Based on first impressions alone, Auburn didn't care for her. But hey. Maybe she really was a nice girl who might have shoved the tampon just a little too far up that day. So Auburn smiled and leaned back on her hands. "Well I hope things work out for them," she stated cheerfully and looked at Blaze. He was really cute. And Auburn couldnt help but to stare.

(You do now, I guess :D And lol at the comment Auburn made about Angel x3)

He wasn't really too sure things would work out well for Angel and Cade, since after all, Cade had already gone through 2 girlfriends, one of which was a middle school relationship, the other from a relationship that lasted 2 years and then fell apart two months before Cade and himself had come here. Although you never knew; this place had to hold some surprises. "Hopefully, they will," was all he could come up with to say, and found himself once again lost in Auburn's bright blue eyes.

Auburn shyly averted her gaze for a moment as Blaze locked eyes with her. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment as she could feel him looking at her. This definitely clued her in that Blaze liked her. The way he was looking at her, she knew she had to be right. At least, Auburn hoped she was right. So, deciding to take a chance, Auburn softly rested her hand on Blaze's knee as she leaned in and gently planted a kiss on Blaze's cheek. "I really like you Blaze," she said as her cheeks turned even more red than before. Auburn wanted to do something to let him know, but she thought Blaze would have been weirded out if she had gone and fully kissed him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shaula continued pacing the floor, until suddently, she lifted her head as if disturbed, her eyes got really big, and she mentioned nervously,"Umm, I think my laundry's calling, I'm just gonna go now, k?" she immediately turned and booked it towards her room at about a cheetah's pace, with an oddly jittery expression.

Toby wasn't in the mood for small talk so he walked away, lighting a cigarette at the same time.

Blaze's first reaction was somewhere among the lines of 'Oh god oh god oh god I just got kissed for like the first time ever by a girl oh god how di I react' and it was present on his face at first (In the form of extreme redness and shock) but then it faded away, and Blaze found himself saying, "I..I feel the same.. Same way. You're the only girl I've ever met that actually is willing to listen to me and not think of me as football star," all of this coming out in a fast blur. His face was still a little red.

Brooke, still dripping wet in her towel, smelled the familiar scent of cigarettes and quickly chased after Toby. "Hey handsome!" she called out as she shuffled over to him while wrapping her towel around her long black hair. "Mind if I get one of those?" she asked quickly and put a hand on her hip.

Auburn was delighted with Blaze's reaction. "I'm so glad!" she sang and grinned. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you havent been kissed in a while with how flustered you are." Auburn giggled and smiled once more. "I think it's awfully cute."

Blaze smiled a little shyly back at Auburn before commenting, "I actually haven't ever been kissed by any girl, I always stayed away from the parties where all the girls with crushes on me went to, and I always managed to escape them when they tried. So.. Um.." He found himself staring at Auburn again, and by pure impulse, he reached out and kissed her. Not on the cheek; but right there, on the lips. He wasn't really sure of what he was actually doing, and it was as if the normal Blaze had vanished mentally.

Auburn leaned into the kiss and closed her eyes as she placed a hand tenderly on Blaze's cheek. She would stay there all day if she could. Auburn's heart raced and she felt as if she could melt right there where she sat on Blaze's floor.

Taylor ignored the compliment and managed to hold back a grin. "And what might your name be?" She asked, crossing her arms over her chest. She looked Sterling over once again, trying not to show that she found him extremely attractive.

"Sterling Joshua Kingsford, at your service," he announced with a grin and bowed slightly to Taylor, sticking his right foot forward as he made the gesture. The form fitting shirt he was wearing creased around his muscles as Sterling bent over causing him to have to smooth it out as he stood back in his previous position.

Taylor smirked slightly, amused that Sterling was bowing to her. "Well, Mr. Kingsford, it's nice to meet you." She cleared her throat a little, flustered at his muscles. "Well, I was just going to the library, somewhere that probably wouldn't interest you." She turned and slowly started to walk away, hoping somewhere deep down that he would either stop her, or come with her.

Blaze, despite the fact he was slightly bothered by the scratchiness of the carpet touching the skin not protected by his jeans, he was so deeply submerged into the kiss that he didn't even shift one bit. He found himself beginning to wonder whether he should pull away or not, or whether he should just wait. A voice nagged at him from his inner consciousness, screaming, Don't do it! You've finally met the girl who actually understands it, and you're enjoying your first kiss! Don't pull away!, while another voice nagged, Come on! It's embarrassing enough you just suddenly kissed her, pull away already! .

"Now wait a minute," Sterling said and quickly jogged up next to her. "I know I may not look it, but I actually love to read." He looked to Taylor for her reaction, curious to see how she would react. Most people would take a look at an athletic guy with piercings and a blond tipped faux hawk and just assume he was interested in nothing more than smoking dope and his next one night stand. Most people who didn't know him labeled Sterling as a rebel based purely on looks alone. But really he's a smart, charming, kind hearted musician who loves to learn and workout in his free time. (Which he seems to have a lot of lately.) Nothing that anyone would expect by just looking at him.

The kiss was a lot longer than Auburn expected but oh how she enjoyed it. As their faces parted, Auburn stopped so that their faces were just slightly apart and looked into Blaze's eyes with a warm smile. "That was nice," she whispered and gently rubbed noses with him.

Taylor looked up at him, unable to hide her surprise. Once she was back to sarcastic, cold Taylor, she said to him, "What's the last book you've read?" She was already skeptical of Sterling, even though that kind of made her want him more. The last book he read would surely tell her whether or not he was suitable.

Toby turned around. He smiled and took another one out of his pack. He handed it to her along with the lighter.

" You smoke often? Or is it a new thing?" Toby asked.

"Pride and Prejudice," he stated. "I'm sure you've heard of it. I'll admit, I was reluctant at first but Auburn insisted that I read it. So I did. And I really enjoyed it." He kept walking, and looked straight ahead but was eager to see what her reaction would be. Sterling was enjoying this. Feeling the need to prove himself, Sterling continued. "Very great writer, Jane Austen. "She had me fooled the entire time," he mused. "I went the entire time thinking that Elizabeth hated Mr. Darcy. I almost believed she had good reason to hate him until he was finally painted as a hero and a really great man at the end. Prideful maybe. But who isn't, really?" Sterling laughed and looked to Taylor for her response.

Brooke smirked. "Oh honey I've been smoking since I was fifteen. A pack a day." She grinned proudly and gratefully swiped the cigarette from Toby and popped it into her mouth. She flicked open the lighter and lit the cigarette, taking a long drag before letting the smoke spill out of her nose. Her body was still glistening wet with water and a few drops hit the pavement here and there as she stood in front of Toby. Brooke adjusted the straps on her bikini for a moment and returned her attention back to the male in front of her as she took another drag.

"Well, I guess I can't just waste talking time with depressing problems, can we?" Angel said, almost in a moaning way, "but, no offense. I mean I respect all your problems but I really don't want to be depressed myself. It is a horrible emotion, and before you bring me down, please go and sort it. It really isn't that cool to have a bad relationships with siblings."

Angel sighed at the end of her short lecture.

I think I was a bit harsh... Oh well, I better let the guy sort out his own problem, when a problem that started in the mansion comes along, then I'll help.

"I-It was," Blaze said, finally coming back to his normal senses. The only thing that remained was a soft smile on his face, the kind of one you saw on the face of a little kid eating their favorite ice cream. A lingering warmth remained on his lips, one that felt.. Pretty good. Blaze now understood why Cade seemed to like going to those wild parties so much just to get smothered in kisses by girls. He still wasn't going to go to any parties though.

Cade stared up at Angel for a second, eyebrows raised in a questioning way, then he started to laugh. He couldn't really help it. "Wow." He proceeded to laugh even harder, and when he stopped, he wiped a tear from his eye and said, "That was right on.. Well, it was harsh but then you did get the point and I have to admit, the last twenty minutes I've been talking were depressing.."

Auburn's heart soared, a natural high of life rushing through her body. She sat there smiling and looking at Blaze, their faces still incredibly close. Anyone passing the room would find the scene incredibly cute. The two sitting on the floor of the suite, their faces only inches apart, staring into each other's eyes as they spoke.

Auburn's heart continued to pound and she tried to resist the urge to kiss Blaze again, to feel the warmth of his lips against hers a second time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back