Heatherclan

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Thornpaw

Description:
1145018Domestic-Cat-Brown-Tabby-Cat.jpg

Personality: Fierce, can be mean, but mostly nice unless defending his, his family's, or his clan's honor. Very loyal =}

Mate/crush: N/A

Power wanted: Water(Ex: Summoning from far away, etc)

Other: Kit of Thistleflower, sibling of Crystalpaw, Ivypaw, and Maplepaw

Name: Maplepaw

Description:
DSC_0008.jpg

Personality: Sweet(as her name indicates), smart, dreams of being a senior warrior

Power wanted: Wind(Sudden bursts of wind and air, calming it in severe cases, etc)

Other: Kit of Thistleflower, sibling of Crystalpaw, Ivypaw, and Thornpaw

Name: Ivypaw

Description:
Siamese_Cat_Hybrid.jpg

Personality: Determined, almost like a mini version of Crystalpaw

Power wanted: Ability to have small influences over the weather

Other: Kit of Thistleflower, sibling of Crystalpaw, Maplepaw, and Thornpaw

Dustpaw flopped into her mother's nest. Why couldn't kits do more things? She wondered.

(Since nobody is going to the OOC page, I'm just going to have to discuss plot here.... Well, what I'm thinking is to use a prophecy that sends all the apprentices on a journey.. Anybody got a good prophecy to use?)

Flarepaw pulled the remainder of the herbs out and then began to head back to camp. She dug the other herbs out, and mouth completely filled with herbs, she walked into the entrance of camp.

[[We could also have Rosepaw and co. become warriors. An idea for the prophecy; A star will fade and a jet will help the clan restore the star. Probably sucks.]]

Rosepaw drifted toward the freash kill pile. Dustkit was detained to be trouble. She thought.

[[We could also have Rosepaw and co. become warriors. An idea for the prophecy; A star will fade and a jet will help the clan restore the star. Probably sucks.]]

Rosepaw drifted toward the freash kill pile. Dustkit was detained to be trouble. She thought.
(I was thinking more of a journey the apprentices go on before they become warriors.)

Occ: Oh.)

Rosepaw stiffly walked into the apprentise's den, just secounds away from passing out. Instantly she fell asleep.

(I want to have a plot that involves everybody, it wouldn't be fair if it was just Jetkit and Starblossom involved since that would just be you.)

(Opps sorry, first thing to come to mind. I was also thinking that we could involve Jet (as in Sagefur's mate) could be involved somehow.)

(We could always use Aquangel's prophecy but still involve the other apprentices on the journey. Then, if Sagefur's mate Jet is to be involved, they could meet him on the way or something. Also, something could happen, causing them all to become warriors.)

(^Still, I'd prefer if the prophecy was modified to include everyone, since if it only has Aqua's it wouldn't be fair since again, it would only be her cats mainly oriented toward the actual purpose of the journey and also, this would mean Starclan would go to all her characters too)

(We could have to clan move due to natural events; flooding, ground slide, lack of prey.......)

(Yeah, that's a good idea. Maybe like a prophecy of something bad happening, then there could be a flood or groundslide that separates the apprentices from the rest of the clan. Then they have to find their way back, etc. etc.. Thus earning them warrior names.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back