Heatherclan

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crystalpaw followed the other cats around the sinkhole, then offered to go ahead quickly. She arrived at the camp later than she thought. She dropped the hare on the fresh-kill pile and went to talk to Basilpaw when Stormstar called for her. She gulped. "Yes, St-Stormstar?" Stormstar flicked her tail towards the nursery. Go talk to the new queen and her kits. You might find her ... Interesting." Crystalpaw nodded respectfully before bounding off in that direction. The queen was in the middle of saying "-and I lost her in the great flood in newleaf that year, during the thaw. Memories flooded back to Crystalpaw, and she new this cat. "Thistleflower?" she asked. Thistleflower blinked. Then her eyes widened. "Crystalkit, my baby! Wait, you are an apprentice! Crystalpaw, I never thought this day would come! Thank Starclan!" And she licked her long-lost daughter on her cheek.

Basilpaw bit his tongue in order to avoid yelling at Flarepaw. After all, Flarepaw was trying to help. "She not just a she-cat to me." He said through gritted teeth.

"I'm going back to camp." Rosepaw walked off. After coming back to camp one of the warriors walked upto her. "Have you seen your new brother and sisters?" He asked. Rosepaw ran to the nursery.

"Hello, Rosepaw. This is Shellkit," Sagefur says nuzzling a silver and white kit with a shell-like shape on it's forhead. "and this is Jetkit - named after my mate." She pauses nuzzling the other kit who was jet-black. "Stormstar and I have arranged a new mentor for you; her name is Starblossom."

Rosepaw just stared

Last edited by a moderator:
Crystalpaw was granted the right to name her sisters, but her brother already had a name: Thornkit. He was a tabby, light brown with woody brown stripes like thorns.

She decided on Ivykit for the pale grey one, who glistens with purple and green undertones in broad daylight. The other was Maplekit. She was a rich, maple syrupy color. Crystalpaw was overly happy, so she went to go tell Basilpaw about her siblings.

Flarepaw gave a mrrow of laughter. "I can tell she's more than a she-cat to you, she's that she-cat that you just happened to fall head over heels for... Good luck in getting her." She meowed to him with a quick nudge, just as Crystalpaw began to approach.

Sunpaw dropped his robin into the freshkill pile before walking back to the apprentice's den. He laid down in his nest and shut his eyes. He was exhausted and simply wanted to drop to sleep, but found he couldn't.

Blazepaw quietly joined Sunpaw in the apprentices den.

"Oh, and you can name this little one." Sagefur says licking a small white kit with cream spiral patterns on it's fur.

"I think she can be called........Dustkit."

"Perfect. I love it."

"Good-bye."

"Bye."

Rosepaw walks off to find Blazepaw.

[[Anyone can control Sagefur's kits - but I'm going to control Dustkit.]]

Basilpaw saw her too, and did his best not to look like he was in pain. Outcome of this is : Epic Failure! The first thing Crystalpaw said to him was "Are you okay? That looks painful. Anyway, I found my long lost mother. She has a new litter of three kits: Thornkit, Ivykit, and Maplekit." She went on to describe them, then said "Come on, I'll help you over to the apprentices' den." They went and fell asleep right away.

(Good idea, Aquangel. Same for Thistleflower's kits but Ivykit is mine. Also, what about Rosepaw's new mentor?)

[[i think I'll make one up.]]

Rosepaw headed into the apprentices den, she saw Blazepaw sleeping and decided to tell Sunpaw instead. "Hey Su-" She stopped Sunpaw was also sleeping. Rosepaw sat down and fell asleep.

Though most of the camp was asleep, the young kits were running about. Ivykit was singing "Can't catch me!!!" while Thornkit chased her. Thistleflower came over to the playing kits and said "Come inside and quiet down. You three are 6 moons old tomorrow. You will be made apprentices.

Early next morning, Stormstar called for a clan meeting.

"Today we will name 3 new apprentices: Thornkit, now to be known as Thornpaw. Maplekit, now to be known as Maplepaw. Last but not least, Ivykit, now known as Ivypaw. Icepelt, as a warrior, give your knowledge to these 3 to help them become warriors."

(Even though they are apprentices now, the control thing still goes.Anyone can conrol Thornpaw, and Maplepaw. Also, anyone can control Icepelt. He is one of the few warriors and could be used as a mentor.)

Man I have some catching up to do, what's been going on?

Snakefur was on his way back from hunting, three mice in his jaws.

Hawkpaw had managed to find her way back to the camp and let out a low growl of annoyance. "How could I of gotten lost so easily..." She continuously mumbled to herself as she padded around the camp. Autumntail had left camp to look for herbs, sure she could have just grown them herself but what fun would that be.

Icepelt was impressed with the three apprentices' work. Thornpaw launched himself at Maplepaw while Ivypaw hunted. Thistleflower padded into the clearing. She was proud of her kits. Then, a brown-grey cat carrying mice padded into the clearing, on his way back to camp.

Though most of the camp was asleep, the young kits were running about. Ivykit was singing "Can't catch me!!!" while Thornkit chased her. Thistleflower came over to the playing kits and said "Come inside and quiet down. You three are 6 moons old tomorrow. You will be made apprentices.

Early next morning, Stormstar called for a clan meeting.

"Today we will name 3 new apprentices: Thornkit, now to be known as Thornpaw. Maplekit, now to be known as Maplepaw. Last but not least, Ivykit, now known as Ivypaw. Icepelt, as a warrior, give your knowledge to these 3 to help them become warriors."

(Even though they are apprentices now, the control thing still goes.Anyone can conrol Thornpaw, and Maplepaw. Also, anyone can control Icepelt. He is one of the few warriors and could be used as a mentor.)
(Weren't those kits just born?)

Blazepaw got up and then, almost as if he was a robot, walked right over to the clearing to wait for the other apprentices to show up so training could begin for the day.

Sunpaw blinked, eyes unhappily trying to adjust to the light filtering through the trees. Slowly rising like a zombie, he padded over to the freshkill pile and devoured a mouse before joining Blazepaw. When he saw Hawkpaw, he suddenly remembered that night at the pond when Shimmer had first shown up. He hadn't been able to tell her about Blazepaw then, but maybe soon.

Flarepaw was already up and out in the forest, digging for burdock root.

(Not necessarily, they were barely able to walk because they had traveled a long time. Sorry, I wasn't clear.)

Flarepaw's treatment greatly helped Basilpaw; now he could hunt. He padded over to the clearing where he heard Crystalpaw's siblings laughing while they trained. All of a sudden, a maple-colored ball of fur hit him and started batting at him with claws sheathed. "Maplepaw!" he said. Icepelt was laughing- so was everyone else.

Flarepaw silently tugged the final root out of the ground before finally taking the rest of the roots back to camp. She tried her best not to spit the bitter root out of her mouth, some of the juice of one of the roots mixing with her saliva and making a disgusting flavor. When she reached her den, she gladly dropped the roots out of her mouth and quickly sorted them away into a corner with the rest of the burdock root.

Snakefur padded quietly into camp and dropped his fresh kill on the pile.

(Oh, and cookiefairy, what's been happening is pretty much, Basilpaw got attacked by a badger and all the apprentices were in the forest but came back to camp safely and Basilpaw's better and some kits were born and new apprentices and that's bout it.)

Rosepaw stiffly got up and ate a small mouse from the freash-kill pile. She made her way to the nursery to see Sagefur and the kits, before going for battle training in the forest with Starblossom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back