Heatherclan

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunpaw continued chasing the robin, until he finally leaped and caught it in between his teeth. As he killed it, he finally fell back to Earth and broke into a trot. Then he stopped, and then looked around. "Um, where am I?"

Rosepaw stopped. She knew she may embarras Blazepaw by going on about his cut - which had almost healed by now anyway - so she went off to hunt.

Basilpaw trotted off in the direction of Autumntail's den. Surely she could fix him up, so he could hunt again. Maybe he wouldn't be able to... He pushed the thought out of his mind. Of course he would! He padded into the den and looked around, hoping she would be there. His head was really hurting; the badger had struck him a hard blow to the head. His thoughts became foggier and foggier as he silently pleaded for help.

Meanwhile, Crystalpaw headed into an unfamiliar part of the forest, starting to pick up a scent... it was Sunpaw! She followed the smell as it became stronger and stronger. She was hoping to run into him(she was lonely) and she did. Literally.

"Ow!" Sunpaw felt the impact of somebody knocking into him roll him to the ground. "That hurt.. Huh... Oh, Crystalpaw. What brings you to me?" He asked, blinking his eyes, which felt uncomfortable due to the light feeling in his head from having hit it against the ground. When the feeling finally went away, his eyes re-focused and he sat up.

"I don't know, I pick up your scent over here. Basilpaw went to Autumntail for his head. That badger dealt him some horrible blows..." She trailed off looking sad. "Also, I was just lonely. I figured all of the apprentices were in the forest." She changed the subject. "Are you hungry? I caught a hare... What was that? I think I heard something!"

Rosepaw was headed back to camp with her prey (a large hare) when she saw Blazepaw by himself. She walked upto him. "Have you seen any of the others?" She asked.

Sunpaw shrugged. "That noise was probably just a mouse. If it is that badger that beat the living daylight out of Basilpaw, then I'll just burn it and we'll be fine. I'm not really hungry; anyway, remember the clan rule? No eating until you feed the elders and kits and medicine cats."

"No. But Sunpaw went that way." Blazepaw gestured with his tail, pointing it west.

"Thats where Crystalpaw is! I think they may be lost!" She begins walking west. "Coming Blazepaw?" She asks.

He hesitated before following Rosepaw. Seeing as he didn't really want to get scolded by an older cat because he was "slacking" off, he decided to just go with her.

"Hang on." Rosepaw stopped. "Isn't there a sink hole somewhere around her? Where Fangwisker was killed? Before we were born??" Rosepaw asks worried.

Name: Flarepaw

Description: A medium size for her age apprenticethat has reddish brown fur, looks like this: Flarepaw

Personality: Sassy, rash little 'paw who is the kind who wants independence from others. She treats those she trusts kindly and can be very fun to be around if she likes you. If she doesn't, well... -_-

Mate/crush: None. She's the equivalent of a 6 year old.... -_-

Power wanted: Can walk into cats dreams. (Jayfeather!! Hahaha)

Other: Not much else. Due to the fact she was trained as a warrior for a bit before changing to a med cat apprentice, she has basic battle skills. 8 moons old.

Blazepaw wanted to roll his eyes. Why was she worrying so much? He opened his mouth and replied, "There was. But it may not be here." He bit his lip to stop himself from adding, And stop worrying because it won't happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Good point. That hare could feed a lot, and I've got several mice. But which way is camp? I followed your scent- I had no idea where I was going!"

Basilpaw was hungry. He knew he needed to eat but... he couldn't move. He was sinking into quicksand! Then, a badger whirled out of the underbrush and began to beat him senseless. He woke with a start, realizing that he'd fallen asleep in Autumntail's den. She still wasn't around. He sighed...

Name: Thistleflower

Description: long, spiky, black fur with a birthmark on her forehead that turns the fur in that area purplish-grey.

Personality: Kind, loving

Mate/crush: None yet

Power wanted:

Other: Has a new litter of kits, barely old enough to walk. This is her 2nd litter. She is very protective because she lost a kit from her 1st litter(gasp)

Flarepaw walked into the Medicine Cat's Den with a mouthful of herbs. "Wow. You really beat yourself up this time for Crystalpaw, huh, Basilpaw? She's just a she-cat... Sheesh." She began to treat his beginning to heal injuries with marigold poultice and cobwebs.

"You forgot where camp is?!" Sunpaw tried not to laugh. "Well, it is windy today. I can understand why.. C'mon! Let's go!!" Sunpaw began to head southeast, back to camp.

Rosepaw couldn't help herself from calling the others. "CRYSTALPAW!!!!!! SUNPAW!!!!!! Where are they??"

"Huh? I thought I just heard something, someone's voice calling our names..." Sunpaw cocked his ears, and heard a faint calling. "Oh, it's Rosepaw! Blazepaw must be nearby Rosepaw, so we'll all be back together! C'mon, let's hurry over there!" He began to run toward where he had heard the voice.

Blazepaw sat, silently awaiting his brother and Crystalpaw. He wasn't too worried about Sunpaw getting killed/hurt by the badger, seeing as all he had to do was use fire to set the badger's tail on fire, which would be enough to send it packing.

"Wha? Oh! Okay!" Sunpaw then hopped around, dodging the ground by jumping on tree roots and stumps and the like until finally, he reached Rosepaw and a stoned Blazepaw. Was there ever a moment his brother wasn't stoned?

"C'mon Crystalpaw! Just hop, skip and jump! You can do it! Hey, wait, wait a moment.." He turned to Rosepaw. "How do you know that the spot happens to be here? For all we know, it could be on the other side of the territory..."

"No, but Fangwhisker was unlucky enough to find it." She sighs. Fangwhisker was now in starclan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back