Heatherclan

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[[Ah yes, okay, sorry. I meant the weather]]

Nighttalon, who had just woken up from a short nap in the underbrush, was famished. She counted the days slowly in her head [she was dizzy from hunger] and came to the answer of five. Five whole entire days without food.

Nighttalon began to wander mindlessly around a patch of oaks, when she spotted something she hadn't seen in five entire days.

Food. A recently-killed squirrel.

Nighttalon's eyes grew wide and a huge smile came over her face. (Who cares,) she thought happily to herself, (If it belongs to anyone. I just need it!)

She trotted over to the squirrel happily and bent over to eat it. (Keep in mind she didn't care whether it was a trap or not--you would probably do the same if you saw fresh food out in the middle of nowhere).

Believe it or not, it was not a trap! It seems as though the food was just killed and left. After eating Nighttalon decided to wash the meal down with a nice mint leaf or two. She plodded over to a bush and began chewing the leaves happily, swallowing slowly to savour the taste. She then set off in the opposite direction to try and find another meal--maybe even find a clan and steal from them.

(Whatever the outcome,) Nighttalon thought egotistically to herself, (I'll take it.)

OOC: Yes, super physical strength! Oh, here's the "more info to come": Leaf was abandoned long ago when her Family was killed in a fierce battle. She's been alone ever since she was 5 moons old, though she was raised around cats, she trusts no one. She is highly curious and gets into trouble easily. She can be very friendly if you return the favor.

Shimmer looked around curiously and surveyed her new home. It was quite nice, though a bit smaller than the Rover territory. She wasn't complaining. Shimmer was perfectly happy and thankful to be apart of Heatherclan. She had a feeling that she would be very happy here.

As Shimmer looked around by herself, she suddenly caught sight of Blazepaw eating alone. She casually strolled over to the male, her crystal blue pools sparkling with curiosity. "Hello," she called out sweetly as she gingerly padded over to Blazepaw. "Mind if I join you?"

Leaf sprawled on the rock, admiring the sun. Her relaxation was cut short when she smelled mixed scents of various cats. She immediately darted toward the scents, when she reached the scents, she saw a cat stalking a group of smaller cats. "Whut're you doing?!?" She whispered.

Rosepaw walks back to camp, she had caught three mice on her hunt. She saw Blazepaw with another cat. She dropped the mice on the freash kill pile. She walked over to them. "And you are...?" She asks Shimmer, unsure if she was friend or foe.

"Alright, just don't push yourself to hard." Hawkpaw muttered even though she knew Sunpaw wouldn't be able to hear her. "Aw, is little Hawkpaw worried over Sunpaw?" Autumntail asked, sneaking up behind Hawkpaw. "Of course I am mousebrain! He almost fell off a ledge!" Hawkpaw growled before turning to head into camp. "Ok, forget I asked." Autumuntail murmured, laughing nervously.

Blazepaw answered for Shimmer. "She's ok to trust." He then bent down and took another bite of his ever so juicy rabbit, and then took one more huge bite before taking the unedible remainder of the rabbit, and setting it outside the den. He walked back into the apprentice's den.

Name: Snakefur

Description: Greenish tinge to fur but mostly grey-brown

Personality: Grumpy-ish (not really) but inside he's really kind.

Mate/crush: N/A

Power wanted: Darkness (Doesn't mean he's evil.) He can block out any light (Including sunlight) in any area, and he can sort of camouflage in the darkness.

Other: No

Leaf sighed as the tom ran off without noticing her. "Well, I should go get some food..." She mumbled to herself. As she crept through the forest, she came upon a mouse. It was scrabbling through a pile of leaves. Leaf braced herself to pounce.

Hawkpaw kept her head down and eyes closed as she padded towards the apprentices' den. She made herself comfortable in her nest and laid her head on top of her paw, letting out a sigh of relief. Autumntail purred happily and she walked back into camp. "I should probably check on those apprentice to see if they're ok..." She meowed to herself then went to look for one of the apprentices.

Ooc: I need to find out what time of day, what season currently etc.

(OOC: It's night and newleaf/spring)

Blazepaw uncomfortably shifted from the position he was sleeping in to an awkward position that kept his dark red deep scratch from the fox battle earlier lifted in the air, facing away from the other apprentices.

Rosepaw walked into the apprentice den and sat on her nest. "If Blazepaw's scratch is worse by tomorrow I'm going to tell Autumntail." She thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hawkpaw took one sniffed of the air and groaned. "Autumntail, what do you need now?" She meowed, seeing her at the entrance of the apprentices den. "I just came to make sure there were any apprentices that needed treatment, but obviously not." She purred.

Snakefur couldn't sleep, so he headed out for some fresh air. The smell of newleaf.

(K guys, since elliptic tensaitchi has left tamatalk, leader position is now open and it will be greatly appreciated if someone can take that position even though this RP has been a little quiet lately. But if you do, be sure to be active!)

FORM:

Name: Stormstar

Description: Stormy Grey with white tail, paws, ears, and bright blue eyes

Personality: Kind, generous, but strict when it comes to rules.

Mate/crush: Mates with Icepelt

Power wanted: None, I guess

Other: Has 1 kit, whose form i'll do later. Apperentice. Basilpaw

FORM:

Name: Icepelt

Description: White fur, Amber eyes

Personality: Fierce but kind, never EVER gives up EVER

Mate/crush: Mates with Stormstar

Power wanted: None, I guess

Other: Has 1 kit, whose form i'll do later. Apperentice. Basilpaw

(Accepted but you need to fix Stormstar's form, and finish what you were going to put in the personality part. Also, you MUST be active, at least on every three days if you want to play leader.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back