Heatherclan

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tigersky went inside the warriors den and saw Willowhisker still snoozing in her nest. "Wake up, you dormouse!" Tigersky meowed as he prodded her awake. Willowhisker's eyes opened and her tail began thrashing threateningly.

Sunpaw stopped when he reached the forest, and began to sniff the air. The smell of mouse, bird droppings, rabbit and.. Wait... He sniffed harder just to be sure. Oh Starclan, it's.. FOX!! The scent seemed to be distant, so Sunpaw decided to ignore it. That was when a mouse shot out in front of him. He quickly sprang onto it, and delivered a swift killing bite.

Freshpelt had noticed the cats going off into the forest. She hoped that Lightningstar didn't see them as he would become really worried that something bad would happen. Freshpelt though she would sneak along with the cats too and see how well they have come along with thier hunting. "I think i'm going to go catch some fresh kill Lightingstar" she meowed. Lightingstar aware of her plan and the other cats meowed "Ok my dear, be back soon!" as she went with the other cats

Last edited by a moderator:
Rosepaw soon spotted a large hare, she killed it then begin dragging it to the fresh kill pile. "I hope Mother is still asleep." She thought.

When she got back to camp she was greeted by her mother and mentor, Sagefur. "That is a good size hare my dear." Sagefur looked at the hare. "And it's fur might come in handy to put in the queens' den too." "Thanks." Rosepaw mumbled, her mouth full of fur. Rosepaw places the hare on the fresh kill pile.

Sunpaw caught another mouse and took his two kills back to camp. He strolled into camp casually and placed the kill in the freshkill pile before padding over to his favorite stump, which he jumped onto.

Blazepaw went deeper into the territory, after having caught one small thrush. He stopped to check the air, and the scent of fox was unusually strong. When he turned around, sure enough, there stood a medium size adult male fox. Blazepaw fixed his stare at it, and the fox stared back.

"Mother I think I smelt fox in the forest before..." Rosepaw mutters. She hoped the others were OK especially Freshpelt - who knows what Lighteningstar would do if something happened to her.

Freshpelt had saw the other cats take their fresh kill back to the pile and was very proud of all of them but she wondered what happened to Blazepaw.

She had smelt the scent of fox and she knew something was up, she advanced deeper in to see Blazepaw and the fox. "Uh Oh" thought Freshpelt

The fox sprang at Blazepaw, who instantly snapped into battle mode. He charged his claws with electricity and then stabbed them into the fox's pelt. The fox squealed loudly and instantly tried to wriggle free. Normally, a cat would be the one trying to wriggle free, but not in a situation like this. Blazepaw dealt one more blow- a railgun of electricity before stepping back and watching the fox flee. He could feel a long scratch on his back, but knew he was fine.

Sagefur and Rosepaw run into the forest to check on the others. Rosepaw saw Blazepaw's scratch. "Are you OK Blazepaw? That's a deep cut." Rosepaw mews. "Alright everyone let's get back to camp or I'll tell your mentors......" Sagefur jokes.

Blazepaw answered Rosepaw's question with a simple nod before turning around and padding over to his thrush. He promptly picked it up and began to pad back to camp, unfazed by the pain of the scratch.

Hawkpaw had already made her way back to camp and settled down in her nest again after placing a small vole that she had caught in the freshkill pile. She rested her head on her paws lazily, wishing for something interesting to happen.

(I just noticed Sunpaw doesn't have a crush on anyone, hey Aki, are you k if Sunpaw crushes on Hawkpaw?)

Sunpaw yawned and stretched as he lazily lay on the stump. He luxuriously yawned before curling up into a ball and beginning to shut his eyes. Oh, how good it felt to relax after a nice long day.

(Yeah that's fine with me)

Hawkpaw found herself unable to fall back asleep so she padded out into the clearing and saw Sunpaw laying on the stump and sighed, shaking her head. She walked over to see if her actually was asleep.

Rosepaw and Sagepaw head back to camp. Rosepaw turns around. "Coming?" She asks the others.

Blazepaw makes it back to camp, and then drops his kill in the pile. He doesn't even bother to go get the scratch cleaned, and instead chooses to retire to the apprentice's den for the day.

Rosepaw and Sagefur make their way back to camp. They both take a medium sized shew from the fresh kill pile. Rosepaw walks into the apprentice den to check on Blazepaw. "Hows your cut?" she asks him.

"Fine," Blazepaw meows. It likely actually wasn't; he could tell it wasn't but he didn't really care. He would be fine. Since he knew Rosepaw would likely try to get him to go get it checked, he laid down on the side where his cut was so she couldn't see.

Hawkpaw stared at Sunpaw, it seemed like he was asleep and shook her head once more. "You're better off sleeping in the apprentice den, away from open attacks." She meowed and looked around the camp.

"I'll clean the cut if you want. Don't worry I won't tell on you." Rosepaw purrs. She begins to try and look at Blazepaw's cut.

Sunpaw blinked one eye open at Sunpaw. "Mmm... Got a point there. But it'll be okay, there's really no other cats around; anyway, we'll be okay since we got our powers. At least, I think we'll be." By this point, both his eyes were open.

Blazepaw stays in the same position he had been in, hiding his cut. Although he could feel some moss poking at it, which definitely was not the most comfy thing in the whole world, he knew it'd be best to keep it hidden, like everything else in his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back