Heatherclan

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunpaw moved aside so Shimmer could reach the clear pond. "You can stay with our clan, I'm sure you'll be accepted by Heatherclan, although the one thing I'm wondering is, do you have a special power or mysterious ability most creatures don't possess?" He cocked his head to one side in questioning. "I'm not sure Lightningstar will accept you into Heatherclan unless you have a power that marks you as one of us," Sunpaw told Shimmer. "And I promise to try to help find y-" It was then that Blazepaw approached Sunpaw, Hawkpaw and Shimmer. Ignoring Shimmer and Hawkpaw, he turned to his brother. "..Who is this?" "It's Shimmer, a cat who just came up to me and Hawkpaw while we were talking about... Er... Um.. Things." Sunpaw replied to his brother rather awkwardly, knowing Blazepaw wouldn't appreciate it if Sunpaw told anybody about their pasts. "Anyway!" Sunpaw meowed to quickly break the awkward silence, "I promise to try to get some prey for you. In fact, Blazepaw, go find a mouse or something! Go!" Blazepaw simply spun around back into the trees and came back a couple of minutes later with a squirrel. He dropped it in front of Shimmer's paws.

Name: Autumntail

Description: Autumntail has a spot-like pattern all do her body to her paw that are a dark brown colour while underneath that she light golden brown fur. She also has light blue eyes. Her

Personality: Autumntail had a natural caring nature but can be quite clumsy which makes her sister wonder why she became medicine cat. Like her sister, Autumntail has short temper but not as vile and only really becomes stubborn.

Mate/crush: None

Power wanted: Plants

Other: Is Hawkpaw's older sister

(ooc: Didn't seem like anyone was gonna make a Medicine cat so...yeah)

Hawkpaw padded over to Sunpaw and whispered, "Maybe we should finish this another night, for now we should focus on Shimmer." She mutter into his ear then made her way over to Shimmer to check her wound. "They're treatable wound but you've lost quite a bit of blood by the look of your fur." She murmured to herself as she inspected the newly appeared cats wounds. "Autumntail she be able to handle these with ease but it's best to eat first and get you strength back."

Shimmer nodded. "I have the ability to control water. But since I'm so weak from having no food I'm affraid I haven't been able to draw any up for myself," she explained with a sigh. Shimmer sat down on her hind legs and quickly bent down, hungrily lapping up the clear spring water. It felt so good going down her parched throat. Shimmer drank the cold water until she was content and lifted her head, gently shaking it to get rid the remaining water that clung to her mouth. "The majority of my blood loss was probably from the night my clan was attacked. I had to fight my way through many cats before I escaped. And I'm sure my wounds have continuously been reopened while traveling. So I'm not surprised to hear that I've lost a lot of blood." There seemed to be a perk in Shimmer's voice. She was indeed feeling so much better now that she had gotten some water and was able to fuel her power source. She gracefully padded over to the squirrel and tore into it, flashing a look of thanks to the nice cats who provided it for her.

Blazepaw watched with empty eyes as Shimmer scarfed the squirrel down. Legs feeling tired from having been used to run all the way from camp at midnight, he made himself comfortable as he sat down casually and replied to Shimmer's words with a simple, "I see."

For what his brother didn't say, Sunpaw made up for it by talking.. A lot. "So, like Hawkpaw said, we can have those injuries treated by Autumntail back at camp. She's our medicine cat and is a very kind cat; she'll treat you for sure even if Lightningstar doesn't like you."

"Well then, I guess we should get this injured cat back to my den shall we?" A voice came from behind them. "You followed me?!" Hawkpaw shouted as Autumntail padded towards them. "Well, actually I followed Blazepaw but it probably good that I did." She meowed and brushed past Hawkpaw to get a look at Shimmers wounds for herself. "These will easy to patch up but you'll have to stay put for awhile to regain your strength." Autumntail explained.

Shimmer looked up, her belly now full and meowed contentedly. She smiled, as much as a cat could, and purred. "Oh there's really no need for that," Shimmer replied sweetly. "I can fix myself up right here." Shimmer gestured toward the spring. "I have the ability to do many things with water." She spread out her front paws and closed her eyes, a guttural humming sounding in her throat. The spring water flowed in a graceful stream over and around Shimmer, encompassing her in a tight water bubble. Her fur flowed with the current of the water, the filth and dried blood practically melting away. Her wounds were now clearly visible, a scattered range of larges cuts and scrapes along her back and undersides. The water flowed into the wounds, cleansing them and ridding them of impurities. Almost instantly Shimmer's wounds seemed to shrink. The water then proceeded to flow outward in the opposite direction in a steady stream and deposited on the ground on a nearby dry patch of grass. Shimmer now sat before the cats, a brand new picture of health, her snow white coat now beautifully radiant and spotless.

Name: Robinwing

Description: Very fluffy snow white he cat with blueish tabby markings on his forehead. Has a very long tail that has a blueish tip. Also has pierecing, cold grey eyes. Has very sharp fangs.

Mate/crush: None yet.

Rank: He currently has no rank, nor a clan. He is a loner.

Power wanted: The power of charisma. He can quickly talk his way out of bad situations.

Other: He was born wild. He has no friends. He has had to fight for everything he has. It's what makes him fit to be a leader. He has an unusually powerful connection to StarClan.

(Only count this part if I'm accepted)

As Robinwing was slyly creeping through the forest brush, he noticed a small group of cats surrounding another cat, who appeared to be injured. Robinwing knew they must have food, so he slowly and quietly creeped up a nearby tree using his sharp claws. He began to watch the group of cats, hidden in the leaves of the tree he perched on. His piericing grey eyes overlooked the group, and they were unaware of his presence as he continued to stalk them...

EDIT: This turned out way more epic than I thought it was going to!!! And btw. Robinwing hasn't eaten for days. Forgot that little detail... xP

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Leaf

Description: This is whut she looks like x3

bengal-cat-ss6.jpg

Personality:A loner she-cat. Very "to herself" with most things. She has almost no idea about her past, or where she came from.

Mate/crush: none, open ^-^

Power wanted: Strength

Other:more info soon.

(Both accepted, welcome to the RP! Although noko, by "strength", do you mean like, super physical strength? Super fighting power?)

"Wow." Sunpaw stared at Shimmer, eyes filled with shock. "Well, that proves she's one of us since she has a special power, one that's pretty strong- no, really strong.." He found himself slightly jealous, but realized he could do his own share of things with fire, which of course, was a destroyer rather than healer like water.

Blazepaw didn't seem very surprised by Shimmer's healing. He simply watched the whole process with slightly bored eyes. He glanced over to Sunpaw, to see the look of shock radiating off of it.

Robinwing was stalking the apprentices, when he accidentily stepped too far on the branch he was standing on and plummeted to the ground with a loud thump. "Unngh..AHH!" Robinwing saw the apprentices whom he was stalking not 10 feet away.

OOC: Wow, Robinwing is such a stalker.... xD

OOC: Hey Jasen! Remember me? Shorty's friend Ripcurl. Different username ;)

Shimmer sighed, feeling SO much better. "Ahh," she breathed and stretched, almost laughing as she suddenly felt embarrassed for surprising the cats like that. Shimmer cocked her head as she noticed Blawpaw's bored, almost tired expression. This intrigued her slightly and Shimmer found herself wanting to talk to him. She didn't let this show though. Shimmer simply stood and shook out her fur before approaching Sunpaw. "Thank you all," she sang happily, excited to meet the members of her new clan.

"You're welcome! Alright, let's start heading back to camp. We'll lead you there." Sunpaw whipped around and then began to head through back to camp, padding down a dirt path, dotted with some dead leaves. He was glad that the clan had another member.

Blazepaw caught Shimmer glancing at him, and he glanced back out of the corner of his eye. When she looked away he went back to staring down at the ground. After Sunpaw began to lead the group back to camp, he turned and simply followed.

[[Note: I used to play a game like this with my friends in grade four, ah the memories. Anyhow I had a character from the time named Nighttalon. I'll use her as my character if you don't mind. I have also read books one to four in the first series so I know a bit about it.]]

Name: Nighttalon

Description:Nighttalon has pitch-black silky fur, adding to her name. She has patches of white fur as well. Her eyes are watery gray. She has very strong legs and a small, stringy tail that almost never touches the ground. She also has larger claws than a normal cat. A picture is attached to give you more of an idea.

Personality: Nighttalon wants to be a leader. She will constantly boss others around. She loves arguing and fighting with others to try and prove her strength. Despite being a female you may as well call her a tom. She hates younger cats/kittens and will try to avoid them whenever possible. She as seen by other cats as a villan. She has a gigantic ego.

Mate/crush: N/A

Power wanted: Nighttalon has always loved the cold and dark. She wants to be able to contol snow, ice and hail.

Other: Used to be in another clan, Thistleclan. She killed the deputy accidentally and was kicked out.

Shimmer gracefully padded along the others, a confident air radiating off of Shimmer as she took each step. She was once the leader of Rover, a large clan well known throughout the surrounding territories. So it wasn't surprising that Shimmer sported a leader-like vibe. She was not stuck up, however, but rather very confident and easygoing.

Every once in a while Shimmer would glance to Blazepaw, her crystal blue pools intrigued with this mysterious cat. She noted that he wasn't hard on the eyes and rather enjoyed watching him.

Hawkpaw followed behind the others and caught up to Sunpaw with ease. "Shall we try again another time?" She asked, whispering in his ear then moved away and sped up so she was now in front, smiling.

Autumntail walked not to far behind the young cats and watched as her sister run ahead. "Let's hope Lightningstar won't be angry at them see I was there..." She meowed to herself and trailed off sighing.

"Yeah," Sunpaw whispered softly back into Hawkpaw's ear. "Maybe tomorrow, since this time I'm sure that there won't be a cat in need we'll have to help. Although I'm glad that Glimmer's okay, since I thought for a moment she might die, which would be really hard to explain to Lightningstar later..." Due to the fact he was looking at Hawkpaw since he was whispering in her ear, he didn't notice the ledge in the ground. He accidentally stumbled on it, and nearly fell, but managed to recover at the last moment.

Once again, Blazepaw noticed Shimmer looking at him. He shifted his blank gaze over to Shimmer.

(Accepted mew, although you may want to check the rules again about the powers, unless by ice you simply just mean weather and not element)

"I don't believe her name is Glimmer, Sunpaw." Hawkpaw purred then saw him stumble on the ledge and gave him a worried look. "A-are you ok?" She asked and stopped walking.

Robinwing had went unoticed, and thought he was lucky this time. He decided to continue following the cats. He came to their camp, and watched from the bushes as they ate. Tonight, he would raid their food supply.

Blazepaw found himself hungry as he made it back to camp. He walked over to the freshkill pile, and took the fourth to last piece of prey before walking over to the apprentice's den, where he began to rip into the delicious meat.

"I-I'm okay.. And I was spacing, sorry..." Sunpaw's heart was racing due to the sudden shock of having nearly fell. He shook his head, as if shaking it off, and then he hopped back into camp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back