Heatherclan

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Off Topic: I think everyone lives in a different time zone than me so its hard to do this when its my bedtime and for everyone else its around lunchtime, I'm always so far behind everyone...)

After the scene Freshpelt had caught some prey and went back to camp.After she dropped them off in the fres kill pile she checked on Blazepaw."You did a good job Blazepaw in fending off that fox, Unfortunatley you have that terrible wound..." She meowed. "It doesn't seem fatal..., I should get back to Lightningstar so he won't be worried"

Last edited by a moderator:
Rosepaw walks off, slightly annoyed with Blazepaw. She walks into the queen's den to visit the queen's and their kits.

"Wow, what happened? I smell fox!" Whillowhisker meowed as she looked around the camp. Tigersky depositing fresh kill (a small rabbit and a vole)to the pile.

(ooc: Wow, I missed a lot!)

Hawkpaw looked at Sunpaw but pouncing on him. "No other cats? Hmm, still you really should keep your guard up Sunpaw." She teased.

Sunpaw was slightly miffled by Hawkpaw as he replied, "Wh-What do you mean? You're the only one who would probably pounce on me, besides an angry Blazepaw. Not like he ever is, of course." When he said the last part, Sunpaw's eyes somewhat darkened, but his face showed no other unusual emotion.

Hawkpaw purred in amusment then noticed his eyes. "Why is Blazepaw like he is? If you don't mind me asking of course." Hawkpaw cocked her head to the side while still sitting on top of Sunpaw.

"Well... It's something that happened in the past, related sort of to our parents and what happened when he found out he had powers.. If you want to know, I can tell you. But it's not a pretty story so you may not want to hear."

Hawkpaw slow got off of him and nodded. "I'm all ears, but you don't need to tell me if you choose not too Sunpaw." She meowed, "And besides, I've probably seen or heard worse."

Rosepaw walks out of the queen's den, she had played with most of the kits and had a good chat with some of the queens. She decided to see what Sunpaw and Hawkpaw were saying.

Sunpaw noticed out of the corner of his eye that Rosepaw was approaching. He quickly dove his head toward Hawkpaw's ear, where he began to whisper near silently, "I can tell you later. Meet me at the pond by that huge oak tree later tonight." He then pulled back into the stump where he started to tell a random story.

Hawkpaw could only nod, wondering why he didn't want to tell her now then noticed Rosepaw heading towards them and groaned softly. "Understood." She meowed softly, so only Sunpaw could hear hopefully.

Later, when the sun went down, Sunpaw sneaked out of his ever so cozy nest. He carefully padded out of the apprentice's den and then to the dirtplace tunnel. He crept through the thick bushes behind the dirtplace area and then found himself out in Heatherclan territory. Taking a quiet deep breath, he padded a little further before breaking out into a run in which his paws hit the ground very softly. He stopped when he made it to the pond.

Name: Shimmer

Description: https://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShEJNS_n3FQKMUY4yf94PTiQ6jg4REch37k16A5eRTp-AquTvE

Personality: Shimmer is a very likeable cat. She's witty, loves to make everyone laugh, and can't resist a good time. She's really quite fearless and loves an adventure. She is very sweet and easy to get along with.

Mate/crush: None yet

Power wanted: The ability to control water.

Other: Shimmer was once the leader of her own clan but was betrayed by her most loyal advisor. She managed to escape though most of her clan was slaughtered by their enemy who greatly outnumbered them.

(@Snazzy: Hey Snazzy, welcome to the RP! We already have a leader though, so you'll have to pick another position. Everything else is approved, so yeah :3)

Hawkpaw noticed Sunpaw leaving and noted which why had left and after a few minutes she followed behind him. She snuck through the bushes then once she found herself outside of their territory, she bolted towards the pond to meet up with Sunpaw. "I hope no foxes or badgers decided to go for a night stroll tonight" She thought but shook those thoughts away as she saw the pond and Sunpaw ahead of her.

Sunpaw heard footsteps from behind him, and he knew it was Hawkpaw due to the scent that came from behind him. He spun around. "Hey. So you did come; sort of surprised that you did. Like I said, it really isn't a pretty story."

Hawkpaw stopped infront of him and smiled. "And like I said, I've probably seen or heard worse things plus I couldn't just have you waiting out here all night." She meowed playfully then her face turned serious. "So, what happened?"

OOC: Oh! I thought there could be more than one. Oh well. Hmmm. Apprentice then? x]

Shimmer slowly approached the group, being careful to keep her head low to avoid looking like a threat. Her snow white fur was dirty and covered with dried blood, making her usually beautiful coat appear tattered and unkempt. She had experienced a very long and painful journey and was desperate for some kindness and sanctuary. She gazed longingly at the other cats through her crystal blue pools, silently pleading with them to accept her. It felt unusual for a cat of such high rank to stoop to such a lowly state. But this was not her territory. She was no longer the leader. So being submissive would be something that Shimmer would have to get used to.

Sunpaw was about to begin telling the story to Hawkpaw when he noticed a cat with white fur covered with dirt and dried blood approaching. He quickly turned to Hawkpaw. "Hey, we should help her! She doesn't look like a threat or anything, and she looks pretty desolate." He carefully padded up to Shimmer, noting that she didn't smell anything like a loner or rouge. "Um, are you okay?"

Shimmer looked up, her crystal blue eyes filled with pain, though there was a touch of hope amidst the sadness. "I have been traveling a long way," she replied, keeping her head lowered slightly to show that she was not a threat to them in any way. "I am Shimmer, the previous leader of the now slain Lotus Clan. I was betrayed and our clan was attacked by our rivals, the Rover Clan. We were greatly outnumbered and I barely escaped with my life." She paused, the painful memory of that dreaded night flooding back into Shimmer's tired mind. "I would greatly appreciate the privledge of joining your clan. I am very hungry and haven't had water in days. I'm affraid I would surely die if I don't find a place to stay soon." Shimmer kept her posture, sitting on her hind legs and ever so often flicking her tail, all the while keeping her head just slightly lowered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back