Heatherclan

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Okay, first off: Please make forms for all characters that are going to be in RP, this is getting to be a bit confusing. About the kits, if you are going to try to use them for reasons other than to just be the random characters (I.E. Starclan cat, Random clanmate/elder), then figure out who gets to play who, or else it will likely end up complicated with everybody splitting using a bunch of the kits. Second, please try to announce things like sudden births/plot related things in the OOC page to help clear things up.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Crystalpaw got up from her bed, she felt weird. She padded out of the den and went to see Flarepaw, she felt feverish now. Her throat was scratchy and sore, and her mew was rusty. She had a wicked headache, too. Ugh, she thought. Just as Basilpaw is better, I get sick. She stumbled into the medicine den.

Flarepaw turned to Crystalpaw. "Sick? Well..." She carefully examined Crystalpaw. "Looks like you have a fever. Well, lay down in that nest right there, and I'll be back with feverfew. Hopefully, it's just fever and not whitecough. Well, you don't look like you've been coughing, so I guess we're not going there today. Anyway..." She headed to the back of the den to go dig out feverfew.

Hawkpaw noticed Sunpaw looking at her and purred before walking over to him and Blazepaw. "How are the two of you doing?" She meowed as she sat beside Sunpaw. "You still need to explain to me why your brother acts like he does." She whispered in his ear.

Rosepaw made her way back to camp with Starblossom. She walked up to and picked a large rat and began to eat it.

"I will, let's try again tonight. This time for sure, we're going to discuss it together, alone." He whispered this in her ear softly. "And both of us are doing fine. Although Crystalpaw isn't, she woke up with a fever. Hopefully, she won't spread it."

Blazepaw, on the other hand, was quietly watching the sky.

"Let's hope not, have either of you seen my mouse brained sister anywhere? She should be taking care of Crystalpaw if she's ill." Hawkpaw asked, looking around their surroundings.

FORM:

Name: Starblossom

Description:
1-tortoise-shell-cat-pictures.jpg

Personality: Starblossom is a quiet cat who hardly ever talks. Starblossom was born a kittypet but her mother took her to HeatherClan. If any cat questions her loyalty to the clan she will fight back with words.

Mate/crush: ---

Power wanted: Abilty to make it rain.

Other: She is Rosepaw's mentor.

Name: Dustkit

Description:
4_25_09CreamWhiteMackerel.jpg

Personality: Dustkit is a determined kit who hardly ever changes her mind once it is made up.

Mate/crush: --

Power wanted: Advanced knowledge of herbs (she wants be able to heal her clan mates medicine cat or not).

Other: She is the daughter of Jet and Sagefur.

Sunpaw shook his head. "I haven't seen Autumntail anywhere, she just sort of poofed. Well, there's still Flarepaw to take care of Crystalpaw, so we'll be fine, at least, I hope so." He knew that Flarepaw was still a little confused on curing some illnesses.

Sagefur sat in the nursery cleaning her kits, who had just opened their eyes.

"Hello, Sagefur." Starblossom says walking in with Rosepaw.

"Hello Starblossom, Rosepaw."

"How are the kits?" Rosepaw asks.

"They just opened th-"

"Hello, who are you?" Dustkit asks interrupting her mother.

"This is Rosepaw your big sister and Starblossom her mentor."

"Oh, cool! What's it like being a apprentice?? Tell me, TELL ME!!"

"We brought lunch....." Starblossom says hoping to escape this determined little kit, fast.

"Thank you, Starblossom I think you better going, my kits need to eat!" Sagefur says.

"Aww........bye..........." Dustkit moaned as Starblossom and Rosepaw walked out.

Flarepaw found the feverfew, and noticed that there weren't too many left. She took note to go get more later. She quickly returned to Crystalpaw, chewed the leaves into a poultice and then put it on a leaf and pushed it over to Crystalpaw. She had also brought a poppy flower with her, and she shook a few seeds into the poultice. "There you go."

"Thanks. that will help." Crystalpaw took the medicine. "Ugh. It's not your fault, but they taste horrible. I'm going to go get a vole or something." She walked unsteadily over to the pile and got a fat mouse. She went back to the den and started to pick it apart. Her head pounded and throbbed. "Umhmmnnnnnn" She groaned. She put her head down on her paws, determined not to sleep. She couldn't help it- she fell asleep instantly.

Flarepaw sighed and went to check the herbs storage again. She quickly noted that there was barely any watermint, ragweed leaves or huckleberries. Seeing that Crystalpaw was asleep, she ran off to go collect some supplies.

"Flarepaw, wait!" Dustpaw shout sprinting out of the nursery towards Flarepaw. "Can I help you? Please?"

Flarepaw rolled her eyes, and then meowed, "Sorry, Dustkit, but I'm not going to get punished for taking you out into the forest and then having a fox eat you. Haven't the elders told you about the story of Mallowkit and the fox? Well, Mallowkit followed her big brother into the forest, and while he was drinking from the river, she got eaten and torn to shreds by a fox. So."

"Oh." Dustkit slowly walks back to the nursery. "Call me if you need help, Flarepaw." Dustkit says quietly.

Last edited by a moderator:
In relief, Flarepaw began to run out of camp. She needed to hurry and get the herbs before Crystalpaw awoke and decided to go do something stupid like hunt or go to find Basilpaw. She was only slightly jealous of the relationship the two shared, but she was fine being Flarepaw. She easily found watermint, and picked some before moving onto picking ragweed.

When Crystalpaw opened her eyes, her vision was fuzzy, her thoughts foggy, Flarepaw was gone, and she felt 100% better. She wanted to seek out Basilpaw, but she knew Flarepaw would disapprove. She sighed and examined her tail. The scratch had healed, but there was a scar. Basilpaw padded into the den. "Hey, you look starved, so I brought you a mouse." She sighed gratefully and began to pick apart her lunch in silence. Neither of the two cats knew what to say.

After grabbing the ragweed, Flarepaw did a quick mental checklist and buried the ragweed and watermint before going to the other side of the territory to pick huckleberries and get the feverfew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back