HELP! MY TAMA EVOLVED IN THE MIDDLE OF A GAME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has you tama evolved in the middle of heading?

• YEP!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never noticed it do that.

• NOPE.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow really cool and why aren't you answering all of our questions?? or just the big question??

Note that Tama V3 is infamous for having the most glitches among other tamagotchis.Oh and ive seen a lot of ppl ask this on this and other sites : Why is there an antenna on the V3? Answer : In the japanese versions of Tama V3 it was used to connect to certain cellphones so your tamagotchi could travel,this feature was taken out of the english versions

-TamaToes :lol:

Help!I was playing heading,when I headed the ball,it evolved, and the game ended.I got 9999p!

;)

t

ta

tam

tama

tamag

tamago

tamagot

tamagotc

tamagotch

tamagotchi

tamagotch

tamagotc

tamagot

tamago

tamag

tama

tam

ta

t
B) ^_^ Awsome, Mine evolved in the middle of bump I got 1000p. :) :mimitchi: :kusatchi:

umm since you get only 400 if you win heading.. or 300 or whatever... you must have had 9599 or 9699 already...

hmmm.... My elovation (spelling?) is put off untill i finish a game.

That is strange, I've never heard of a glitch like that?!

Very lucky.

_~*KC8*~_

Wowwww. Oh my gosh, that's a cool glitch. Once, after playing the jumping game, my V1 evolved, but that was after the game ended.

AWESOME! YOU GOT 9999 P! u lucky! lol... ;)

since 9999 is the most points you can get, im pretty sure u had 9999 or u just got points from the game, and that made the total point count 9999. :huh: Paparatchi is cool :huh:

sorry for double posting but my tamagotchi ALWAYS evolves in his sleep, except when he's in his egg of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back