Hey Bandai!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think Bandai ripped us off about the V3 stuff?

• Most certainly! V3 stinks!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heck no! V3 rocks!

• Huh?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Bandai ripped us off. The Tamagotchis can't connect to the internet, it doesn't even say anything about "Password for PC" or connecting to TamaTown anywhere in the instructions. All you do with TamaTown is get the passwords and enter them on your V3.
What I think should change is the connection to the internet. Make it work for once, Bandai!

Please give what you think about TamaTown and what should change.
Well, version 3's don't cost that much in the shops but I brought mine off the internet so it was about £50 which is the same as $100.

*tama star*

Well, version 3's don't cost that much in the shops but I brought mine off the internet so it was about £50 which is the same as $100.

*tama star*
heck that's loads!

NO WAY! :D :) V.3 is SOOOOOOOOO cool! :D How could you guys say that V.3 stinks? V.3 IS different from V.2.

For example, it makes a log of itself. You can veiw your previous Tamagotchi Pets as long as you don't reset it or let it die.

I think we should be thankful that BanDai has given us another wonderful Virtual Reality Pet to take along.

I don't care if it's different or not; I LOVE Tamagotchis no matter what. :p

I'm with jappyx.

-Tamaguy#1 B)

Well, actually, BanDai never said they can "connect" to the internet. They said there will be "access" to the internet. Connecting is different than accessing...

Well, actually, BanDai never said they can "connect" to the internet. They said there will be "access" to the internet. Connecting is different than accessing...
Your right! :huh:

You guys are soooooo right. Right now I'm Tamaless and I,m going insane. Atleast you guys HAVE tamas to play wit.

In order to make a Tamagotchi that connects to the internet, it would have to be MUCH larger. It would be heavier.

You'd probably have to have wireless internet in order to use it. It would cost a lot more to make, so you wouldn't be able to get one for 15 bucks at Walmart. The coolest thing about Tamagotchis is that they are small and can fit in your pocket. Maybe someday Bandai will come up with a Tamagotchit thing for a DS (aside from the new corner shop game so you can connect using WiFi...or can you connect using WiFi with the new game? I'm not sure, cuz I don't have a DS). But until then, I think you're pretty much out of luck.

Ok well cant we justr forget about it, and say that it does connect in some way, using passwords. To CONNECT the message to us, metaphorically. If you have a problem with it, then don't pollute our beloved tama-boards :lol: :D ALSO, this is in the totally wrong section. It should be in the "Whats on your mind?" Section. This isnt a comment, its an opinion with destructive critisism which turned into a debate.

Im a little dissapionted too with the V3. They are like alot like Ketais. IVe decided not to buy a V3 though...

I think Bandai ripped us off. The Tamagotchis can't connect to the internet, it doesn't even say anything about "Password for PC" or connecting to TamaTown anywhere in the instructions. All you do with TamaTown is get the passwords and enter them on your V3.
What I think should change is the connection to the internet. Make it work for once, Bandai!

your right they ARE rip-offs!

[SIZE=21pt]That's cruel!!!They worked hard on it!! give them some credit!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Alimania[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Sorry if I'm rude But...[/SIZE]

-They DIDN'T Ripped us OFF

It clearly said that they have an "online" side!

The "Online" side is that you can have a USERNAME & in tamatown.com you use those codes

On your TAMAGOTCHI

-This means that the codes only works on YOUR TAMAGOTCHI I repeat ONLY IN ONE TAMAGOTCHI

-So They didn't ripped us off because they didn't said that you can connect on the INTERNET

(If it was true then the Tamagotchi wouldn't be cheap!)

(what I meant that the tamagotchi could cost more dan $100 dollars!

because internet on a computer costs MINIMUN $10!)

Edit: And The PEOPLE that said that they ARE rip-offs should not be Tamagotchi Fans!

And don't need to buy Tamagotchis.

Because if they're going to criticate then I think that they should keep that to themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

are u kidding? v3 rocks! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back