Hey Bandai!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think Bandai ripped us off about the V3 stuff?

• Most certainly! V3 stinks!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heck no! V3 rocks!

• Huh?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, im thinking of moving to Japan, i mean there about 3 years ahead in technology, they have awesome clothes, alot of people there are skinny and pretty, they are treated smarter (and ultimately are) than americans, the list goes on and on. I need to get out of the idiot's simple world of the "Red white and blue". Sorry if this seems a bit off topic.

[SIZE=14pt]Hey people, if it doesn't connect to the computer, try reading because you need Flash Player 7! There's a link that you can download it from. My dad didn't know if we had it or not, so I clicked it. Then, I clicked download, and it brought me to a site. As soon as I got there, it was finished downloading! I guess we already had it. Then, since I had passport and a password to go somewhere, (Hawaii!) I typed the password in, and there was an airplane on the screen flying. Then it went on my Tamagotchi V3, and my Tamagotchi was leaving to go to Hawaii![/SIZE] :eek:

[SIZE=21pt]SO THERE! IT DOES WORK! [/SIZE] :ph34r:

NAH NAH! :eek:

ya when it said connect with the internet i would never think of entering like 50 passwords on my tama as connecting it with the internet

[SIZE=21pt]entering a password from the internet onto ur v3 is not connecting to the internet so nah on you Tamagotchi929G! [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Even know it would be cool to move to japan, the title of this topic has no relevence to the actual topic, and this whole topic is pointless. So... um.... yeah.

-tamas4boys

I think Bandai ripped us off. The Tamagotchis can't connect to the internet, it doesn't even say anything about "Password for PC" or connecting to TamaTown anywhere in the instructions. All you do with TamaTown is get the passwords and enter them on your V3.
What I think should change is the connection to the internet. Make it work for once, Bandai!

Please give what you think about TamaTown and what should change.
They did not rip us off you need to log in as your user name ( the one you put in when you restart it/ turned it on ) on tamatown.com and it will give you passwords then go onto your tamagotchi go to the games icon scrool down till you see the passwords icon choose that one and type in the 10 digit ncode that they gave you a present will appear and the gift will come out of it. :lol:

Man, im thinking of moving to Japan, i mean there about 3 years ahead in technology, they have awesome clothes, alot of people there are skinny and pretty, they are treated smarter (and ultimately are) than americans, the list goes on and on. I need to get out of the idiot's simple world of the "Red white and blue". Sorry if this seems a bit off topic.
Don't move to Japan if your not Japanese because they will no and I think it's alot of trouble to do that for technology and besides just go onto ebay and get something from Japan that way you'll get your item and not have to learn a new language in th proccess

Don't move to Japan if your not Japanese because they will no and I think it's alot of trouble to do that for technology and besides just go onto ebay and get something from Japan that way you'll get your item and not have to learn a new language in th proccess
Nya:

-.-; She wasn't just thinking of moving to Japan because of technology...read her post better. You can't buy being treated smarter off ebay...o_O That'd be werid... And, buying japanese things off ebay is more expensive than buying them in japan due to shipping...

Anyway, yes. They MUST feel water it down for us, the americans, because we just "can't handle it." Or maybe Bandai America's just lazy. I'm getting an entama off ebay.

I think Bandai ripped us off. The Tamagotchis can't connect to the internet, it doesn't even say anything about "Password for PC" or connecting to TamaTown anywhere in the instructions. All you do with TamaTown is get the passwords and enter them on your V3.
What I think should change is the connection to the internet. Make it work for once, Bandai!

Please give what you think about TamaTown and what should change.
Oh, now somebody finally notices. :D The Japanese ones are also so much better... and TamaTown has way too many "COMING SOON!' stuff. All my friends like it but I think they never ever update that place.

I put "huh" because I don't have a V3. I wish I had one though.

this is an exert from and intetview with Colleen Sherfey, director of marketing for Bandai America Inc.

"We have spent many months creating the next generation of this hot tech toy, adding new advanced features that fans are sure to love," "There are three unique ways in which to play with Version 3: nurture and care for your virtual pet on its own, explore the world of Mimitchi and all his friends on the TamaTown.com site, and interact with both your Tamagotchi egg and the Web site through the exchange of passwords. But, you don't need any wires to 'connect' your Tamagotchi to your computer!"

now i can see how the last section can be confusing by saying you dont need any wires to " connect" give the impression of a wireless capability. this is extremely missleading and i can understand why most of you are angry/annoyed

HELLO!!!! PEOPLE!!! geez! do any of you think about people who connot get on the internet???????????? huh? how do you think they feel? it is sort of rude to people like me, who have to go to the nearest LIBRARY to go to tamatown.com - and most times it dosen't even work. so think about the more unfortunate people out there, okay????? <_< <_< :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: -_-

They can too connect to the inter net. With the passwords you need to type in the username from the tamagotchi. <_< :angry: <_< ...

V3 ROCKS! My lil sissy got one (they are so cute together). She loves it, I love it, I guess we are all happy. There are many differences between V2 and V3. On V3 you can choose what to feed it, play different games, get more characters, get different characters, get on tamatown! Much, much, much more! Betcha didn't know that. Just kidding! <_<

I think the new V3's are cool :angry: . Not to much better than the V2's but defianatly worth the money.

Bandai did just fine. If you do not like it just play with something else.

Jeez you can only do so much. :ph34r:

Cheerz

Brad aka DJ 9-Volt

:p

When I read the package of the v3 I never once thought internet connection. I tought more on the lines of what it turned out to be. I am quite pleased with mine. Anyway think of it this way bandai could easily stop making tamagotchi in the US if they wanted to so I suggest you be happy with what they made for us fans.

does anybody agree that V3s rock i totally think they do.

V3s ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back