Hey Bandai!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think Bandai ripped us off about the V3 stuff?

• Most certainly! V3 stinks!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heck no! V3 rocks!

• Huh?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
O my gosh girls and guys stop it v3 rocks like every on ein my school has it

and how could they ok ok i admit they did it to me as well. lova yaz Acela. :furawatchi: :lol: ;) :D :huh:

I think Bandai ripped us off. The Tamagotchis can't connect to the internet, it doesn't even say anything about "Password for PC" or connecting to TamaTown anywhere in the instructions. All you do with TamaTown is get the passwords and enter them on your V3.
What I think should change is the connection to the internet. Make it work for once, Bandai!

Please give what you think about TamaTown and what should change.
Mine did say that in the manual and package: Get secret password from tamatown;password unlock secret areas at both tamatown.com...

Wonder where you find that they say we can connect to internet.....but it's true we can connect,indirectly maybe :D

Hey, i don't a v3 tamagotchi :mellow: but, im gettin one on sunday :furawatchi: and the ppl who think v3 sucks, can go ____ off, like really. V1 dosent have anything excitig, V2...... Well its OK. BUT, V3 IS BETTER THAN ALL! :eek: :furawatchi:

ok everybody here shut up....... thanku. :chohimetchi:

Now listen up, Bandai is way better than anything. i dedicate my life to Bandai, u got it? My tama is my best friend, and if Bandai didnt exist, i wouldnt have a close friend like my tama. at night i would sleep alone. when im lonely, i wont get to talk to anyone.

and if u look closely, its obvious that MY tama is MY best friend. and u guys can say what u want. becoz Bandai rules!

and bandai is way better than all of u, k?

now i have spoken, u may get back to ur little conversation now.

Goodbye! :marumimitchi:

ok everybody here shut up....... thanku. :)
Now listen up, Bandai is way better than anything. i dedicate my life to Bandai, u got it? My tama is my best friend, and if Bandai didnt exist, i wouldnt have a close friend like my tama. at night i would sleep alone. when im lonely, i wont get to talk to anyone.

and if u look closely, its obvious that MY tama is MY best friend. and u guys can say what u want. becoz Bandai rules!

and bandai is way better than all of u, k?

now i have spoken, u may get back to ur little conversation now.

Goodbye! :)
I agree lilchick_grace, when you are alone you can play with them, aswell as that yo don't fall out with them like you do sometimes with real friends!!! :)

The EnTama (Japanese model released late 2005) has a suggested retail price of 2940 yen. That's about $30 US!

The Connection v3 (USA version released early 2006) as a suggested retail price of $14.99 US.

It would be nice to have a choice which one you could purchase in USA, but it's hardly fair to complain to Bandai that the v3 isn't as "good" as the EnTama, when you're getting the v3 at half the price of an EnTama.

I think this is one of those things that should be kept to yourself. Everyone has different opinions about Tamagotchis, as much as that Mimitchi Humor Site. But sharing your opinions with others who do not agree will just cause a big fight.

xox_Jaade.

yes i agree japanese technoligy is really far ahead as you say i wish i would be able to have all that stuff on my tama but i dont even have a mobile (cellphone) and im only 12 (13 this year though) and im new to this stuff i just got a tama V3 and im pretty happy with it but the tamatown thing i think was a rip off they need to hurry up and upgrade it all those things that say coming soon i think its quite dull there i dont know what you are spose to do and well i got a mametchi now on my V3 and its first generation (just look at my signature) but we can only hope that they start upgrading everything to do with tama's soon cause there stock rate would go up by far because everyone would want one but they would have to pgrade there advertising abilities to i found out about the V3's in the Total Girl magazine i didnt see it on T.V. at all and i didnt see it advertised any where else they need to start advertising with there next upgrade the V4 if they ever come up with it.

P.S. i think V3 rocks though and i do think bandai is doing a great job think about this your tama is miroscopic computer chip made into a game to entertain and be enjoyed and loved by all of the people who by them so go BANDAI but you might want to upgrade tamatown a bit

this is my tama: :D :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bandai didnt rip us off, in any way. Ver3's are great toys, and just becasue they cant do thigs that you want them to do, doesnt mean that Bandai is 'ripping us off'.

i think you can play with many different tamas (from V1 to keitai, from V3 to Deka). I think it's good than to have only ONE (European/US Connection). If you want a different tama go to eBay and buy one! :ph34r: Japanese and european tamas are different. I don't know why, but there are good and bad difference between them... I sill love V3 and En.tama! <_<

I think Bandai ripped us off. The Tamagotchis can't connect to the internet, it doesn't even say anything about "Password for PC" or connecting to TamaTown anywhere in the instructions. All you do with TamaTown is get the passwords and enter them on your V3.
What I think should change is the connection to the internet. Make it work for once, Bandai!

Ok, Look. I know people should speek their opinion, But I've seen this on here 12 times. Once is enough. Just give it up, already. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! They will have a V4 before you know it and maybe it will be better. Thank you, and I'm sorry for yelling.

Best Regards,

Saved_by_Grace430

OMG! JUST BECUZ U DIDNT GET A PASSWORD FOR PC THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT THERES NO SUCH THING! YUR TAMA HAS TO BE AN ADULT TO TRAVEL AND GET PASS FOR PC AND THE ANTENNA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE INTERNET! AND U NEED TO BE GEN 2 TO VISIT UR PARENTZ AND GEN 3 TO VISIT UR GRANDPARENTS! V3S AR NOT RIPOFFS !!!!! THEY ARE THE BEST TAMAGOTCHIS CREATED!!

no offence :huh:

Bandai didnt rip us off, in any way. Ver3's are great toys, and just becasue they cant do thigs that you want them to do, doesnt mean that Bandai is 'ripping us off'.
yea! what she said!

wat are the antennas for? i thought they were docoration 0_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back