Hey Bandai!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think Bandai ripped us off about the V3 stuff?

• Most certainly! V3 stinks!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heck no! V3 rocks!

• Huh?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:unsure: BOO Bandai!!!! :angry: they ripped us off again is right. and what about all these glitches that have been happening to people? what's up with that???? :angry: :huh: :(
WHOA WHOA WHOA.CRAZY MUCH!!!

I think Bandai ripped us off. The Tamagotchis can't connect to the internet, it doesn't even say anything about "Password for PC" or connecting to TamaTown anywhere in the instructions. All you do with TamaTown is get the passwords and enter them on your V3.
What I think should change is the connection to the internet. Make it work for once, Bandai!

Please give what you think about TamaTown and what should change.
I 100% agree with you! That is exactly why I did not but one. I already knew they were rip-offs so I did not buy one. I stuck with my V1.

:lol: I like it...it wasn't what i expected but there's only so much people can do! I like my V3 I got it June 6th I'm on the 2nd Gen and I like it so far!

I think V3 rox because it has its own little website which is really cool, it has 20 food choices you could put in each catagory, and you could either purchase them from the "Shop" or from "TamaTown," there's six new games and seven secret codes for the "Shop." That's why I think V3 rox and I think I gave some very expand reasons.

Actually the antennas do work, but the version 3's that came out long before in Japan have them work to their full potential. Japan is about 5 years ahead of North America technology wise keep this in mind. The V3's in Japan can connect to cell phones and gather points to "travel" like take a holiday.
What I don't get is why the North america manufacturers won't make them do the same stuff here. Could be the technology thing, but could also be they are lazy. It not entirely be Bandai's fault.
Do you mean the tamagotchies(not the v3s) that have a keychain that says Tmgc,and has a ball like thing at the top of the antena?(I have one.I can`t read japanese but that is the fun part.I have 2 other tamagotchies)

Tamagotchie v3 can`t conect to the PC.You get the codes from tamatown and put it in the passwords part of the game.You then get an item but you can`t play with the toys.I think that the people who are saying bandi ripped us off don`t know that bandi sent us a birthday card.I trust bandi,I am sure they would not rip us off.

:( i wish i knew japnese
I can speak some.I just can`t read it.I just got back from japan a week ago.I rode on the bullet train.The bullet train has never had an accseden.(Its fater than a speeding bullet,better than a locomotive, Look up in the sky is it a bird.is it a plane.No its Superman!Yes its superman)

that is a poem about the bullet train my mom told me.I don`t know the rest.I am 1/4 japanese.My mom`s mom is from japan.I have cousins there.

I don't think they ripped us off, because you cannot expect a toy to connect to the computer. I think that it is enough that you can get the password from the internet. Maybe some day they'll find a way to what I said, but right now I think everything is fine. :blink:

bandi did not rip us off.What they ment by able to connect to the Pc is that you get codes from it.The pcs that you own and use are not made to have tamagotchis conect to it.

I think Bandai ripped us off. The Tamagotchis can't connect to the internet, it doesn't even say anything about "Password for PC" or connecting to TamaTown anywhere in the instructions. All you do with TamaTown is get the passwords and enter them on your V3.

it is not what i expected at all the lady at the shop said that they can go on holidays and they can conect to the internet. i was so exited until i opened it. but anyway bandai did put lots of changes in them conpared to the v1 and the v2.

the one ggod thing is if u want something and it's not in your shop u can get the code for it and then save up 4 it. but they were a bit missleading. they made it sound like your tama would go on to the internet. but only hte parents and granparents do that. and if u can only look at the souveniers then wats the point in having them?

:huh: :D :D B) :p :D :D :D :D :D

tama?????, there's a bunch of tamagotchis at toysrus now! Go to toysrus.com and order...or go to toysrus at 42nd st.!

I agree. My friend is from Japan and has a tamagotchi V7! Our tamas are way less advanced. V7s: You know the top part antena? (spelling) It's zigzaggy and really cool. V7s have more cool games. Adults go to work and children go to school! It's so awesome!

But... I disagree too. My V3 is my baby! I love it. I'm fine with V3s. They are pretty much what there sapose to be. When v4s come out... I bet there will be a board just like this complaining about what V4s can't do. Stop complaining!

Last edited by a moderator:
What I think should change is the connection to the internet. Make it work for once, Bandai!

... OK. So maybe I was kinda overreacting since it was 11 PM when I posted it and that I was kinda tired. Does this need to go on any more? Nope.

what!? bandai most certainly did NOT rip us off. the v3 tamas do connect 2 the internet with da passwords, and stuff. it DOES say on the instructions about tamatown, then on tamatowm, it clearly tells u how 2 use passwords!!

thankyou, i dont think v3s r that bad(in fact, they r AWESOME!! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back