High School Reuinion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fizz beamed back at the boy. "Yep, it's still easy" she replied. "Because, I know you're Christopher"

Juan walked in the door wearing his sunday best. "yum food" he thought and rushed over to the food to grab a slice of pizza. What do you know Christopher and fizz are right next to him. " hey guys!" he says

Daphne looked around at everyone, holding a glass of punch in one of her hands. What do I do? I didn't really have any friends in high school.... Chewing her lips, she went to grab a slice of pizza, glad that nobody had recognized her from one of her movies or shows. Grabbing a slice of cheese pizza, she sighed softly.

Fizz beamed. "Well, I'm a guitarist. I've had a few minor gigs, nothing major" she said, taking another bite of the pizza.

"OMG! Isn't that Daphne? Ahhhhhhh I loooove her! I am going to go get her autograph" said juan

" crap! He thought to himself. That sounded very gay and I'm not gay I'm bi......I think" he thought to himself

He walk- skipped all the way to where Daphne was nervously nibbling at her pizza " Hi! I'm like a huuuuge fan! Can I get your autograph? " asked juan hopefully clasping his hands together

Christopher paused, waiting for a sensible answer to come into his head "......interesting, very interesting." he said thoughtfully.

Daphne stared at Juan with surprise, then shyly grabbed a napkin and pulled a pen from her purse. "Oh, s-sure..." She stammered with a smile. She wrote down her name, then signed "To Juan". She remembered him very clearly, and she knew who he was. Softly she said, "I bet you don't even remember who I am. I was the really nerdy one, really shy..."

Name: Carly Adams

Sexuality: depends on how drunk she is; it makes her a little bi-curious

Looks: When you think of a blonde bombshell, that's pretty much Carly. Long, lucious locks of hair and green eyes that make an emerald look like a mere pebble. Not to mention her body- no wonder Hugh Hefner wanted her.

Bio: Carly was the queen-bee back in High School. Everyone wanted her, and she knew it. She came from a filthy rich family who gave her anything she wanted. She always wore shiny aviators over her eyes, no matter how dark it was, so today would be the first time some of these people would see her actual eyes. Once she graduated, she had nothing better to do with her life- she had only passed by bribery and black-mail. So, one day she met Hugh, and the next day she had her first Play Boy photo shoot.

Other: Nahhh

Carly staggered into the gym- already pretty tipsy. She ran into Felicity, and said, "OH, sorry, babe... I didn't mean to startle you..." She looked the girl up and down once, and bit her lip seductively. "Felicity- you turned out to be pretty sexy. Come find me if you wanna have some fun..." She winked before stumbling off, probably hitting on plenty of other people along the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daphne looked over at Carly, surprise evident on her face. She hadn't suspected the girl would leave the Playboy mansion just for a high school reunion. Then again, it had been surprising enough that Daphne had left New York City. Daphne honestly wasn't sure why she herself had come. She honestly felt like a nerdy little high schooler again, so shy, so unsure of herself. So very lonely. Still, being back was interesting to say the least.

Daphne looked over and immediately recognized Fizz-- who had probably been one of her only friends in high school. Daphne assumed that she probably didn't recognize her, seeing as she had become a lot more attractive sine she'd left. "I'm surprised you were able to figure it out," she said, smiling. "But yeah, it's me!"

Fizz grinned. "Gosh, you look great! But, you look really familiar. Have I seen you anywhere else?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back