High School Reuinion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh! W-well... I did a few movies, some Broadway shoes... um... television and magazine spots... I've done some singing, but not much. I was recently in the thriller film "Counting Shadows" with Leonardo Dicaprio," Daphne said, lowering her voice so it wouldn't seem as big of a deal. Although tons of people were gawking at her, immediately recognizing her because of her newfound fame.

Fizz smiled. "Well, you've alreayd made it big, and I have a long way to go yet. I'm a guitarist, but it's not really anything major yet." she chirped, then she paused. "Is it hard being a celebrity?"

"Oh yeah. I mean... after high school, I went through a lot of therapy and self-transformation to get to where I am now. And the tabloids try to use all of that against me. I never usually get any privacy, and I have to make sure I don't do anything wrong, or it'll be on the internet within minutes. Plus, my work schedule is insane. I have no time for relationships, although i don't really mind. I never got involved with boys before, anyway. In some ways, yes, it is hard," Daphne said softly, nodding a couple times.

Fizz nodded. "Wow. I knew it was intense, but I never thought it was that intense" she said, chuckling. "You make me scared of being famous, but you get heaps of success at least" she added, smiling.

"Oh, I don't do it for the success. I do it to make others happy, I guess. I remember feeling very alone, and thinking I'd never amount to anything. So I worked my butt off, brought my life back together, and strove for a dream. And now I can show other people it can happen for them too," she said, smiling fondly. "And don't be scared. This life is so rewarding."

Fizz smiled more. "Well, you're one of the more nicer, and less trashy stars out there" she complimented; "And, thanks for that. I'll at least not care about the paparazzi. They're just doing their job"

(Awwh, I have to go ]: )

(No problem! Bye! :] )

Daphne shrugged and remarked, "I just remember being treated poorly, and I can't bear the thought of treating someone else like that. And you really do just have to ignore the paparazzi. I've learned to do that, even though it is a bit hard sometimes."

(Back ^^ )

Fizz nodded. "Yeah, they're everywhere. And, when you treat people badly, it comes back to you"

Felicity eyed everyone, and grabbed a slice of watermelon, waiting for someone to start a convosation. She was feeling very, very nervous still!

Carly stumbled over to Dahpne and Fizz. She stood still for a moment, trying to remember where she had seen Daphne's face. Once she realized who she was standing with, she asked dumbly, "Is Leo a good kisser?" She was, of course, refering to the movie that Daphne had just starred in.

Daphne couldn't help laughing, and said, "He's definitely the best kisser I've met, really. He knocks Brad Pitt out of the water, for sure!" Sure, that was a weird question, but at least she didn't ask about any of the love scene stuff. That would have been insanely embarrassing.

"You know, you should ome pose for our magazine. You've really...bloomed since high school. I'm sure I could talk Hugh into giving you a special page." Carly said, pulling a flask out of her clutch. She took a massive gulp, and closed her eyes, letting out an, "Ahh..."

"Bloomed? More like... exploded or something," Daphne said, laughing slightly. Then she shook her head and said, "I'd like to, but that would violate my contract. I'm supposed to appear to be as clean cut as possible. The only exception my agent said she would make would be Sports Illustrated, to model a swimsuit or two." She shrugged and rolled her eyes a bit, before taking a sip of the fruit punch.

Fizz nodded. "And Guitarists like me have nothing to do with modeling. Not that you'd want to ask me." she said, shrugging.

Blythe was walking around when she saw Carly talking to Daphne. She said to herself Oh that's Carly isn't it! However, she didn't recognise Daphne so much, she looked so different. But, hang on she said to herself, there's another girl there. I know her. Fizz, I think her name was. She walked up to them and said "Oh my gosh, Carly! I haven't seen you for ages!"

"Well, Fizz, there's a rock musical coming out on Broadway that I'm going to be in! They need a good guitarist, and, lucky for me, I have some connections!" She said cheerfully. "Maybe you'd like to come up to NYC with me and check it out?"

When Blythe got to the other girls, she recognised the other girl a bit more. It was Daphne. She looked so different from in high school. "Oh, and Daphne, how you've changed!" she said, "but in a good way!"

"Thank you," Daphne said, blushing slightly at all of the compliments she had been getting. She had changed a lot in the years since high school. Fame helped a lot with that, really. She'd had to shed her skin and become a different girl.

Fizz smiled. "I'll see if I can fill that role" she assured and noticed all Daphne's compliments. "Do't be embarrased! You deserve the compliments!"

Carly looked Blythe up and down, a bit confused about who the h`ll she was. After a moment, she smiled, "Oh hey. Yeah, I've been kinda busy." She took three more gulps from her flask. Obviously, it was starting to get to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back