High School Reuinion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blythe smiled back. "Yeah, me too. You know, full schedule practically every day! I'm glad I had time to make it here though. I get to see everyone I knew in high school!"

Felicity felt very nervous still, and it was 1 and a half hours.

Then, one of her old teachers walked in! She couldn't take it any-more. Maybe this just wasn't for her.

She is very self concious about her sexuality. Holding her phone up to her ear, and talking to an imaginary marketing call down the line, she slipped outside.

Yawni gave a quick glance around the gym.

"Everyone is so fimilar looking." Yawni thought as she took a deep sigh as she driftied off in thought."I bet someone won't remember me.." she mumbled as she took a sip of the cup of fruit punch.

OOC:I couldn't get a pic, so I'll just explain what she looks like here..

She has black hair with bangs that are dyed blonde.Her eyes are plain green,but she wears one eye with red contacts,just for the laughs. :D She's a pretty average 20 something,not short,not tall.She's a little thin,maybe a tad too thin,but it she always wear a jacket that is a size too big for her.Right now she is wearing a blue over sized jacket,plain jeans... That's pretty much it

Name:Star

Sexuality:Straiqt

Looks: is 5"3 ,, dark brown eyes ,, her hair falls tuu her waist and is brown black and mostly brown (naturaly) can usually be seen wearinq flannel shirts .

Bio:Star qrew up in a small town near nashville and over the years her western accent has faded ,, she has a hard time makinq eye contact and is very observant ..

Other:Of course her real name is not Star ,, she does not talk about her real name .

Sat lingered around . Eventually she saw Yawni. She approached yawni. Looking at her feet , she shyly smiled and whisperd , "hi" .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back