Highlands Hero High

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okay ^_^ what are you doing?

"How can you think I'm a villain?" Jade asked quietly, looking at the ground again. Of course, he was absolutely right, but...

"Because it all adds up. You pretend to be shy so no one suspects you, I've seem you hanging out with them, and you're just different than any of the other heroes..." Eli said.

Shopping, lol.

For a few moments all Jade did was stand and stare at Eli. After a quick glance around, she suddenly darted forwards, grabbing Eli's neck and taking advantage of the shock to pin him to the wall. "Oh, well done. I'd applaud you, but my hands are slightly busy." She didn't exactly sound like the shy Jade Eli had met that morning anymore. "You seem to be at least slightly smarter than most of the idiots here."

Eli sent a burst of wind, sending Jade flying away from him. "Don't be so hostile..." he said softly, walking over. He had never encountered a girl with such wit, with such smartness, with such attitude, and he loved it. He wanted to get to know the real Jade more, not just to hook up with her, but to actually become close with her. "I want to join you."

Jade struggled to keep her hold, but eventually Eli's power, um, overpowered her once again and she found herself flying backwards. She tried to land on her feet, but she ended up on the ground, glaring up at Eli as he talked to her. "And why exactly should I believe you? I should just kill you now." Slowly a grin spread onto her face. "I lied about my power, you know. It would be easy."

"Because...you're...you're different that any other girl I've ever met. And I want to get to know you more, the real you, not the shy girl you pretend to be." Eli explained.

For a few moments Jade continued to stare up at Eli. Then she got to her feet, the grin fading into a scowl as she threatened "One wrong move, Eli, and I will not hesitate to tear you apart." A grin. "No matter how cute you think I am. Understand?"

Eli just nodded, not knowing what else to say or do. "Okay..." he said softly, before giving her a small smirk. "But I think you're really cute anyway." he said, not yet giving up his flirtatiousness.

Instantly Jade snapped back to the 'shy girl' personality, glancing up at Eli from underneath her eyelashes and twirling a strand of her hair. "R-really..?" She asked quietly, and to be honest, she was actually a little genuinely surprised. Changing personalilties again just as quickly, Jade raised an eyebrow at Eli. "You know, you're going to have to prove yourself."

Eli grinned. "Oh yeah? How exactly will I manage doing that?" he asked, crossing his arms and waiting for a response.

"Please. I thought it was obvious." The grin widened. "You come out with us tonight. Okay?"

"Oh...okay.: Eli said, looking at Jade's grin. "You really are something special, you know that?"

"I try." Jade grinned, walking away a little bit before glancing back and beckoning to Eli. "Come on. We should probably move onto our next class or similar, especially as Jake knows we're here."

Eli caught up to Jade, debating or not whether he should hold her hand. Deciding against it, he looked over at her. "What do we have now?"

"Um... History, I think." Jade mused, feeling rather pleased with herself. "If we head there now, we might actually make it on time."

I think to mix things up Jade should next to Zane and Eli with Emma (or Jake) xD *shot*

Maybe... idk. I thought of a good idea for a character to pair Zane with, but idk who should play it seeing emzz is pretty inactive you and already have three characters.

Eli shrugged. "I'm gonna skip the rest of school." he said, yawning a bit. "I'll text you later, don't worry, I'll find your number."

...*glances at all of her NYG characters*

"Good luck with that." Jade laughed, smirking at Eli. "I change it all the time. It would be easier for me to get your number." She pulled open a door and stepped into the building, taking note of the fact that the hallway was slowly filling up.

Alyssa got up from her crying and wiped her tears. She went outside to get a drink and when she bumped into a tall girl with blond hair. She glared up at her, and that maybe thinking she was a stronger villain that she was, she said with stutters, "I-I-I am s-so sorry."

Emma was just about to take a sip of her drink when she felt something bump into her, jolting her forwards and sending some of the drink out of the small cup. "A-ah!" She span around, looking down at Alyssa. "Hey! Watch where you're going, yeah?" A pause. "Ah, it's okay! What's up, Alyssa?"

"Oh, it's you, Emma! Hey. Just, well, I didn't have a combat partner. What's up with you?" She said, more friendlier now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back