Highlands Hero High

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah! It's me, you idiot!" Emma giggled. "And not much. I'm working up the energy to get my stuff out of the locker and go to my next class... what about you?"

Eli grinned. "873-105-9282, remember it." was all he said with a wink, before walking off.

"I'm going to mine too. Just getting a drink then going to Hero/Villain History. You too? I really need a buddy to walk with there." Alyssa said.

"I'm going to mine too. Just getting a drink then going to Hero/Villain History. You too? I really need a buddy to walk with there." Alyssa said.

Jade didn't respond, preferring to wait until she had reached her lesson and actually sat down in her seat before making any sort of reaction. Taking her current mobile phone out, she entered the number before sending a quick text. 'Remembered it.'

"Yeah, me too! And sure!" Emma smiled. Having someone to talk to meant walking slower. "Ah, that class is so boring though..."

'I'm sure u would' Eli texted, now laying on his bed and just relaxing. He yawned a bit, he was tired and didn't really know what to do until he was with the others later.

Alright, so here's my idea for Zane's pairing person. She'll be like the opposite of Zane, aka bubbly, hyper, and always wanting to be involved and help. And they have to work together to fight the villains.

"I know. Just stuff going on about who people are and what they do."

Last edited by a moderator:
(...Okay, just before I post... Emzz, I don't think she would just announce that she's a villain? Also, her fom says she's a hero... ._.)

Name: Alyssa Finch

Age (14-18): 15

Appearance: Alyssa is 5'4" and has shiny blue eyes. She has pale freckles fading when they get to the cheeks. Alyssa has long flowing blond hair, reaching her hip. It is straight, and she occasionally curls it or puts it in a ponytail. On special occasions, she makes some kind of hair style. She wears normal, skinny jeans, and noodle strap shirts, Alyssa usually wears ankle socks and flats or uggs depending on the weather. For her costume, she is planning on having a skin tight black shirt, reaching her elbows, black leggings, ruffled up to her knees. She also wants to wear boots and a black tiara.

Personality: Alyssa is a very enthusiastic person. She is not afraid to show what she's got, and she is not shy with groups. Alyssa has that friendly vibe, that makes you want to be friends with her, which is great when being a villain. She usually talks a lot, which causes her to be annoying at times. Many people who get annoyed yel at her, causing her to get mad. She can get impatient, and gets mad. Fortunately, she has control of her anger.

Power: Alyssa has the ability to morph into whatever she may choose. (Liquid, Solid, Gas) What is bad about this is that she gets bad headaches when using this too much.

Hero or Villian: Hero

Other: n/A
(yeah... And Jared says this isn't a boarding school, so... No xD)

Zane was being himself, walking with his hands in his pockets, and he saw Emma and Alyssa. Not saying anything, he continued to walk.

Emma continued to walk along the hallway with Alyssa until she felt a bit... odd. After a hesitation she turned around, smiling when she realised it was only Zane. "Oh! Hey Zane! I thought you were a creep or something... going to history?"

"I'm not a creep." Zane said lazily (an adverb which will be used a lot with Zane). "Yeah, I'm going, why do you ask?"

I ship it.

Emma shrugged. "I don't know! Just... asking! I can't be bothered to think of a better conversation topic." She admitted, turning the corner and reaching for the door of the History classroom. "Why do we have to learn about History, anyway? This is the present! We're the present heroes! Or will be..."

"I know! I don't know if I can make it to a hero. Come on! Let's go in!" Alyssa said. Alyssa went in as Emma opened the door and sat down beside the windowsill.

"Too much work." Zane Ezra complained, siting down next to Emma. "I just wanna go relax."

"Well, if you wanna be a hero, that's no attitude!" Emma chastised, sitting down. "Then again, I'm not one to talk... I WANT to be a hero, I just can't be bothered with all of this work!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back