Homework

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Homework is sooo stuped!! [SIZE=21pt] I HATE[/SIZE] IT!!

OK WELL I GUESS I GTG GO DO MINE :D

what do u think about it?
I don't like homework at all. But I know I must do it to learn -_'-. I need to have an education for my future.

-xMxBx

If your doing well in school, homework isnt so bad :D try homeschooling like me.. :D

I hate homework it should be cancelled. after a hard day of school (and work) we need to rest but wwhat do they do they give us work to do at home that makes me sick. coming bak ffrom home is our little "time" to do wat we want

If your doing well in school, homework isnt so bad ;) try homeschooling like me.. :D
I could never homeschool.

Besides school, I'm fairly anti-social and trust me, I NEED THOSE SKILLS!

xD

i hate homework!well,sometimes.i do really great in school.i get all E's(excellent) except for the ones that give out G's(good) to everyone.but homework is so.....homeworkey.

Well homework does suck! But I mean I love it sometimes when its fun! And homework helps you so you remember it better the next day. My advice: Do homework right before going to bed so you sleep with all the information and stuff fresh in you'r mind! And when you dont feel like doing homework, just do it anyways and get it over with because it will be done probably in less then an hour!

I hate homework it should be cancelled. after a hard day of school (and work) we need to rest but wwhat do they do they give us work to do at home that makes me sick. coming bak ffrom home is our little "time" to do wat we want
this is time 4 a little [SIZE=21pt]AMEN SISITER/BROTHER[/SIZE]

i have never agreed so much

Homework is not dumb! it is awesome I love homework and school!

[SIZE=21pt]HOMEWORK ROCKS![/SIZE]
well i'm just teling the truth,it is dumb .().()..<-- bunny hates homework

.......................................................(>.<)..

........................................................(uu)o.

........................................................U..U..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back