HORRIBLE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you have any idea wat the URL for this site is? I may be able to shut it down. :) :(
Don't give people false hope. It's impossible for you to shut down becuase for one, what they are doing is freedom of press. Secondly, it's not illegal.

Don't give people false hope. It's impossible for you to shut down becuase for one, what they are doing is freedom of press. Secondly, it's not illegal.
Actually, I believe they were joking. Please lighten up!

Please, there is no need to alert me as to when I need to lighten up... I wasn't even upset. It's very common for people to not be able to sense sarcasm online since you cannot see facial expressions nor hear the tone of their voice sweetie :)

That IS horrible! It must be stopped! That's cruel! That's a horrible thing to do! Talk to them and tell them to STOP!

-Twirly :wub:

Please, there is no need to alert me as to when I need to lighten up... I wasn't even upset. It's very common for people to not be able to sense sarcasm online since you cannot see facial expressions nor hear the tone of their voice sweetie :wub:
Please don't refer to me as "sweetie" as it rather aggrivates me. And no, I am not being sarcastic, as you would be able to tell by my voice. I am not a "sweetie." So please, refer to me as everyone else does, Gretchen, or Leyla, or LeylaMyTama or whatever. Just not "sweetie." And just because I am 11 does not mean I am a child or near a child's rate of intelligence. I am a mature young woman and I DON'T like to be called "sweetie."

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to say this, Angelic, but your friend is a bit dramamtic. :wub:

Sure, I'm always a little sad when my Tamagotchis die, but I don't cry and lock myself in my room for hours, or keep killing them. :D

First off, I'd like to say that I love Tamagotchis and I would never purposely try to kill one. I have never gone that in my life. I haven't even reset mine ever. BUT, I would like to say that Tamagotchis are computers. You can't hurt you Tamagotchi. It has no feelings. BUT, I also think that your friend has some issues. My thoughts.

i say we join up and forbid them from entering all tamagotchi clubs and if we see them we take care of them and should take thier tamgotchis for crulty i mean if mine died sure i would cry but i would not go evil!!! :rolleyes: :eek:

if you think its good take my idea but tama is about love and compation and i wrote that up there because my temper went up to 11/10

DEVIL SICK CRUAL MEAN *BREATHS VERY DEEP*

WHAT KIND OF FRIEND WAS SHE SHE SOUNDS VERY TWISTED!!!!

SICK SICK SICK AND WRONG!!! ITS NOT JUST A GAME ITS A FRIEND TO A LOT OF US*BODY SHRINKS HEAD BECOMES HUGE* *SCOLDS THE BAD BAD BAD FRIEND*

THAT MAKES ME MAD :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I read In some place in mystic fortress I think that someone committed suicide when there tamagotchi died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :blink: :huh: :wub: :lol: :D :) :(

yuk! y would anyone commit suicide ova a tama?

anyway i wouldnt call that girl twisted.

she probably just luved her tama so much that she couldnt bare to see it die.

did she know about the 'back from the dead' trick?

They're just jealous they don't have enough money to buy them because they have to spend it on bread. If they have nothing better in their life than to kill innocent virtual pets for fun, that millions of kids own, they might as well be killing kittens. WHICH IS SO WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS! this is itchigotchi_pal, signing out. P.S. I'm totally against kitten killing.

They're just jealous they don't have enough money to buy them because they have to spend it on bread. If they have nothing better in their life than to kill innocent virtual pets for fun, that millions of kids own, they might as well be killing kittens. WHICH IS SO WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS! this is itchigotchi_pal, signing out. P.S. I'm totally against kitten killing.
sorri to budd in ur convo but, i so rekon they're jealous

I can't believe this. My (ex)-friend had put up a Kill Tama Club. Members of this HORRIBLE club will have a special meeting once in week. They decide how they can kill their tamagotchis with most horrible methods. YUCK! I'm started to get REALLY angry. Firstly, she was really kind for her tama, it was always a cute character like Mimichi or Memechi. But once, her tama died without mate. She cried a lot, and locked up to her room for many hours.

Then, she started to put Kill tamagotchis up. I try to make her happy, but now she don't even talk to me.

HELP! THIS IS TERRIBLE!!!
is she smoking or drinkin something? i now that tamagotchis r fun and u get attatched but i think thats a lil extreme for someone who is sober.

I agree.My brothers tama died,but he didnt start killing tamagotchis

my tamagotchis:

v1

name:Leia

form:Itchigotchi

gen:20

girl

v2

name:Han

form:Onionchi

gen:11

boy

I love my tama and all, but get real. i would'nt lock myself up in my room for days! :D i would just start a new one. yes i would be upset but, locking your self in your room :eek: and i'm not saying that tama aren't important to me bcause they are, but i can't understand either why people would want to kill tamagotchis just because one died without seeing the matchmaker or mating. i think its time we call in the people with the white coats :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back