HORRIBLE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=21pt]You know, what your friend's doing is sick, but have you ever considered that she's just doing it for attention from you?[/SIZE]

lolli911

:eek: :( how can sum1 be tht cruel to go to such lengths as killing there own friend my tamagotchis are the only ones in my house i consider family they keep me happy even when i have no reason to be i love tamagotchis so much tht the night before i was leaving to go get my V2 my excitment kept me up and hearing tht sum1 is deliberatly is killing tamagotchis just rips my heart to shreds just knowing tht there are so cruel ppl in the world she makes me sick!!! :angry:

THATS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me the URL for the site I gotta check this out :)

:( :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

do you have any idea wat the URL for this site is? I may be able to shut it down. :D :D
your (ex)-friend is really overreacting to this. i mean the great thing about tamagotchi is that u can restart it. tell her that its not the end ov the world and that she can do even BETTER on her next generation of tamagotchi.

by the way, how would u shut the site down?

Who would do such awful thing?

She must be really mad. Its her fault her tam died not the tama's fault.

ummm...not to be ruse or anything, but that is ridiculous, its just a tamgotchi!! (not that i dont love mine)

The horrible thing is not that she kills her tama. A tama is just a toy. The horrible thing is what she's doing, what she feels and what she thinks about this. You shouldn't stop being her friend; you should try to discover what she needs in her real life that makes it act this way and to support her. That's what the friends do.

i would never do that !!!!!! its creuland sick tamos deserve to live aswell as we do!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :)

come on guys we need to stop them before they kill everyones tamagotchi :huh: :angry: :angry: :angry:

what im trying to say is save the tamaGOTCHIS

OH YEAH im new i got my tama yesterday but i know alot about them now

I can't believe this. My (ex)-friend had put up a Kill Tama Club. Members of this HORRIBLE club will have a special meeting once in week. They decide how they can kill their tamagotchis with most horrible methods. YUCK! I'm started to get REALLY angry. Firstly, she was really kind for her tama, it was always a cute character like Mimichi or Memechi. But once, her tama died without mate. She cried a lot, and locked up to her room for many hours.

Then, she started to put Kill tamagotchis up. I try to make her happy, but now she don't even talk to me.

HELP! THIS IS TERRIBLE!!!
She is a b****

DONT TAKE YOUR ANGER OUT ON THE TAMAS! They shouldent have to suffer. Poor little guys, who knows how many tama lifes have been wasted. *sniffle* What a shame....((of course, no one probaly joined this "club" because we all know (mostly) everyone loves tamagotchies!))

Last edited by a moderator:
HeyLook, My advice is to sit her down and talk to her, yeah its mean to kill your sweet li'l tama with those inncocent eyes, but yea it is just a vitrual game! Its not the fact that she is purposly killing them, its that fact that she cried and wanted power for something thats was, Yes, partly her fault but its always time to move on! Tell her u shudnt dwell on small things like this and make matters worse! Sit down and talk to her and maybe your (ex) friend might just ecome your (best) friend... anyone need advice feel free to PM me! (even tho im new)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back