HORRIBLE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe this. My (ex)-friend had put up a Kill Tama Club. Members of this HORRIBLE club will have a special meeting once in week. They decide how they can kill their tamagotchis with most horrible methods. YUCK! I'm started to get REALLY angry. Firstly, she was really kind for her tama, it was always a cute character like Mimichi or Memechi. But once, her tama died without mate. She cried a lot, and locked up to her room for many hours.

Then, she started to put Kill tamagotchis up. I try to make her happy, but now she don't even talk to me.

HELP! THIS IS TERRIBLE!!!
She's upset. That still doesn't make it right. I don't agree on the killing part, that's just messed up. She should blame herself, not the tamagotchi. That's what she's doing. A tama can't take care of itself. It only dies if you didn't take good care of it, or you ignored it, etc. She shouldn't just drop it and pretend that it never happened, but what she did was a little too far. I understand that her tama died and all but, all she had to do was press A and C and get another one. :D :huh: :D

WOW! I still can't believe she did that.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's really mean, but we gotta remember it's just a game- a game that runs on batteries. I bet those meetings might actually be fun, or maybe just a joke!

Tamagotchi killing clubs? *laugh* How immature. I honestly don't think the Tama really has anything to do with this whole situation.

Sit down and talk to her and ask her straighfoward on why she is doing this. I had a friend that started ripping Barbie dolls apart because he went out with a girl that look like her, and she humiliated him in front of his school...by accident. All he needed to do was to confront her and make up, but instead he wasted his valuable money on plastic dolls and a hammer.

Now you friend is depressed for one (or more) of the following reasons:

1. She probrably named the Tama after a family member, or somebody special in her life.

2. She got into an argument with somebody she loves and the Tama died around that time, and she got mad and thought that killing Tamas could heal the pain.

3. She's a l*sb**n (hey, people that hide their feelings do that)

or

4. She's craving attention.

BTW, is she physically killing the Tamas (like breaking it) or just the little characters on the screen?

I cried when my P1 Maskutchi died. But I didn't do anything irrational like that...besides, I was running a Mesu and Osu at the time aswell. :huh:

Healing yourself is only step 1: everything else is determined by that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Should I create a guild called save the tamas?How do I create a guild? :marumimitchi:

that is soo mean!!!!their like smashing money that they payed 4 a tama!!!

Hmmm.... Have you had a resent fight with you're ex friend? Maybe she is doing this to irritate you. But, they are only VP's. But I would be made about that to. But, whats the ponit. Does she kill it, reset it, kill it, ect? Becuase if she does, that is a lttile stupid. Doing something to kill it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back