Hot Topic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES I LOVE HOT TOPIC YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They kick you out for wearing pink!? That's crazy. You get kicked out of stores for running around and acting like lunatics...not wearing pink.

I've never seriosuly bought anything from there, but I like the store. I have a whole bunch of stuff that probably look like it's from Hot Topic. My friend went there in Cali and said she saw like, random people there, who wouldn't look up. I was like....yeahhhhh....sureee....

But that's just me.

I'll go in there but I don't usually get anything.
They kicked my friends out though. This girl was dressed in pink and was about to buy something and the dude says "you have to leave, you aren't appropriate" and kicked her out. >....>
I wore pink in there once. I even made a purchase. They didn't kick me out.

That's weird, also pretty rude.

I love Hot Topic. The majority of my clothes come from there. I also collect the Skelanimals.

I've never heard of them kicking someone out for wearing 'the wrong clothes' though. Technically they have the right to refuse service, but that's a little over the top. My friend got kicked out of Boss Wear for wearing 'skater clothes'.

Like I said, rainbow socks, but my mom like, is all "pshhhhh noooo' on me. So, I barley go in, but trust me, <3 I will so war pink and go in there, they will neve rget me out ;D

^ That's really dumb, it is a bit over the top.

[My friend and I got kicked out of Claires for taking pictures while trying on hats. We were gonna buy some too. They never told us why we got kicked out, if we knew it wouldn't be so bad.:S]

Anyways I've never had the opertunity to buy from there, but I've seen the clothes & they look wicckkeed.

^^ Yeah.

I haven't bought anything from there, but I'm starting to wish I would grow more so I could buy the awesome skinny jeans I saw on the website. It's sad. I'm almost 13 and not even a 0.

^^ Don't be. It's horrible being a size 12 kids and a size 2 kids in shoes. I never get any cool clothes. Because HT has these funki-awesome colors in skinnies...and abercrombie (kids....GGGRRRRR!!!!) doesn't sell colors! No where has colors....my life is so...denim.

Well that sucks. :/ I'm sure you can live without colours. :)

Now that I think about it, I'd rather have the embarrasment be too skinny to wear some clothes than too fat, haha.

No...it's a length thing....I'm 4'11. My friend says HT always runs longer on length.... : O

No...it's a length thing....I'm 4'11. My friend says HT always runs longer on length.... : O
They do D: Which sucks. I'm 5'0" so I know how you feel.

A lot of them shrink in the wash though, which is nice. After about two cycles they fit just fine.

Have you ever seen the picture of me with the skeleton Jacket on? Click the "L" You should be able to see it. Thats the very first thing I bought from the HT! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back