Hot Topic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They do D: Which sucks. I'm 5'0" so I know how you feel.
A lot of them shrink in the wash though, which is nice. After about two cycles they fit just fine.
Really? That doesn't sound to bad. I'll wash then wear....

What's the smallest they sell?

^ That's really dumb, it is a bit over the top.[My friend and I got kicked out of Claires for taking pictures while trying on hats. We were gonna buy some too. They never told us why we got kicked out, if we knew it wouldn't be so bad.:S]

Anyways I've never had the opertunity to buy from there, but I've seen the clothes & they look wicckkeed.
Actually I believe taking pics in most stores at the mall is illegal, its like that too at hot topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never heard of it, I take it it's American. Grr America has all the good stuff.

But in Scotland I guess good shops for goths are New Look and Claires...

I wouldn't doubt it, but why exactly?
Well, Mostly because of copyright, I think...maybe I should ask my dad, im pretty sure he would know, i'll ask him when he gets home.

Well, Mostly because of copyright, I think...maybe I should ask my dad, im pretty sure he would know, i'll ask him when he gets home.
Kay thanks. ^^

They have some wicked FOB merch. @ Hot Topic, eekk.

I wish I could shop online. :/

Kay thanks. ^^

Your welcome, I was also wondering why, maybe you should go to Yahoo awsners.

EDIT: Found it! Pm me if you want to know

Kay thanks. ^^

^^ Yes they do. I think my friend got her FOB robot shirt from there. It's completely funkiful.

Someone got kicked out of Hot Topic for wearing pink!?!? That's weird, because all of the "OMGEEEZ! ABERCROMBIEEEEEE! TEE HEE" kids go into HT and they dont get kicked out. I mean they walk in with like yellow and pink hollister sweatshirts and pigtails. The people at my Hot Topic practically hug you when you walk in.

Ive only gotten a few things from there because Im broke. I got a CD and a headband. Oh, and a FOB calendar. I remember once when me and my friends were there, the music suddenly stopped. It was sooooo weird. It's like walking into target and not seeing a bunch of red stuff!!

Really? That doesn't sound to bad. I'll wash then wear....
What's the smallest they sell?
0 if I remember correctly.

I've never been in a zero, so I don't pay much attention to the size o.o;

What I hate about all pants, is it seems the bigger the waist, the longer the pants.

Somtimes I buy movie T-shirts from there, but my mom is scared of the people who work at HT. I don't like the music and I feel like I'm in a little box and I can't get out. Plus, my mom always points stuff out, when I only ever like one little thing. It's too stuffy in there..

I love that store. In fact, I work there. It's the funnest job EVER! And every other person who works there during me is my friend. We all have fun there! Even my boyfriend works there! And he has the same shift as me too so thats awesome!

-DMF

I went there once with my friends because one of them got a shirt i liked XD Cool store and sad enough i like some of the guys shirts more then girl XD lol.

0 if I remember correctly.I've never been in a zero, so I don't pay much attention to the size o.o;

What I hate about all pants, is it seems the bigger the waist, the longer the pants.
A 0 might work. That's why belts were invented.

I <3 that store, I'm wearing a chocker from them now, last week I got a black pleated TRIPP skirt....But I could go on for a while XD.

The place kinda scares my mom crazy though, I think the razorblade earing through her over the edge.

I just asked my mom if I could get some stuff online for my birthday, but she hates computers and doesn't like giving her credit card number out. Is there some way I can convince her her credit card number is safe?

There's a FOB shirt for 10$, wicked arm warmers for 7$, and TONS of skinny jeans/pants.

*drools*

^^ They have some awesome band shirts...but I like the FBR ones better.

I'm not sure how you can convince her exactly, but we've shopped online before and we've always been fine. Can't stores get in trouble or something if they mess with your credit card number?

^ Yea, I agree.

& Yea, probably. But my mom hates computers, long story. I'll try to tell her that.

I wonder if they have those PWTs bags that say I AM DELILAH. Lmfao, better yet a shirt.

No way! They have bags like that! Must find one and add to wish list.

Ahem. Correction. Must start wishlist. Birthday=May 15!

Yeah....try that. Because Hot Topic can't go and like....steal money from you. It's probably against the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back