Hot Topic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister works there so she could buy me things with her customer discount but i'm broke =.= I love their arm warmers && their tees. i have to give my sister money to buy averything cause my mom won't let me go in there. It makes no sense that my sis gets to work there yet i can't go in. I ask my mom why and she says she wants me to be the girly daughter...like that's gonna happen.

I have black legwarmers. I love scrunching them up around my ankles when I'm wearing jeans.

They also have the best knee-highs ever!!! I love them and need to get some. Plus the washable pink hair dye....

I went there a days ago for the first time! I luff da skelly animals! I bought some lacey, fingerless gloves! They are uber awesome! (though I must amit, I have lots more clothes from abercrombie, aeropostale and holister)

Im going to find a close H.T So I can get a "gir and his cupcake hoodie"! I saw it in ebay, its so cute XD

^ Me=Jealous

Whatever. I'll make Nicole come with me too the mall next Sunday or something. And no, sorry. I have no clue...

I love that store! It has the best Hoodies! I love that they sell Skelanimals! One of my favorite brands! It is not all bad. They even have Hello Kitty and other idols. So I love it. But the down side is that the stuff there is pretty expensive. They also have cheap hair dye. My friend bough blue hair dye and her hair came out green. ^.~

~ChibiMuffins

^ Mmmhmm. I was on their webbie. Band shirts are like...$20. Some of their socks seriously went up to $8 for one pair of knee highs!

I'm getting ;

Emily the Strange cat hat - 7$

FOB shirt - 10$

Kit Cat Skelanimal - 12$

Wicked red and black jacket thing - 20$

Head tie thing - 15$

I might get ;

Striped B & W skinny pants - 40$

Paramore shirt - 20$

Striped tank top - 18$

Hello Kitty Bag - 18$

Neck Scarf - 13$

Hello Kitty fingerless gloves - 5$

Gotta ask how much I can spend

^^ Luh-cky! Which FOB shirt? Could you post a link, possibly?

I really want their knee-high socks. They're awesome with PE shorts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back