How do your tamas feel to you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, my tamagotchis are cute little virtual critters that are completely dependent on me to feed them and clean up their poopies, otherwise they die. They don't feel like "real friends" or anything, kinda more like just fun little pets, where it's okay if I forget about 'em once in a while (which I do sometimes, lol) because they're not real animals. I see them as kind of, oh I don't know ... a hobby? A boredom buster? Something like that... :lol:

Let me expand on my 'Adore them' post

I also adore Tamagotchis, i Treat them like they're the only think i've got and they mean everything to me.

I used to rely only on them for companionship when I was homeschooled, especially since I didn't see any friends that often. Lucky if I hung out with a friend once a month. Other than that I as pretty much stuck with my irritating family.

Tamagotchi hold a special place in my heart.

My best freinds! 'w'

It feels like part of my family! something i have taken care of!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE....... ETC..

AND THAT'S NOT EVEN A BIT OF HOW MUCH I LOVE IT!

IT'S PART OF ME!!!

It feels like part of my family! something i have taken care of!I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE....... ETC..

AND THAT'S NOT EVEN A BIT OF HOW MUCH I LOVE IT!

IT'S PART OF ME!!!
I'm completely with you on that one. ;)

I think of them as adorable little pixels. But, I love them more than alot of things xD

It's really hard not to get attached. They're just so cute and sweet. I love taking care of something; people, animals - I never really gave plants a go because I have allergies. but yeah, I love my Tama. :unsure:

my kuro mametchi and lovezunkenchi are my best friends

Last edited by a moderator:
When I'm off on a school holiday, and I'm away from most of my friends, Tamagotchi help me feel better. Though sometimes I feel a little biased, because right now, all of my Tamagotchi are Japanese. I have a keitai akai, entama and a color right now.

OF course they are my friends!! i love them very very very much when im in a bad mood or i am sad i just go to my room and pick them up from my lanyard and start to play and care (not that i dont do that any time else) Me <3333 my tamas <3333 :huh:

~Greendaytchi123~

OF course they are my friends!! i love them very very very much when im in a bad mood or i am sad i just go to my room and pick them up from my lanyard and start to play and care (not that i dont do that any time else) Me <3333 my tamas <3333 :D
I agree! I love my tamagotchis and they feel like a whole different world to me. I escape wit them when im sad or upsent as well >w<

I LOVE THEM!!!! They are like a piece of me! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if their not mine! Even if I have ordered one of the internet and I haven't even touched it I would feel that we are best friends! Plus I am always lucky on the tamagotchi, so yeah, about level 100,000

i know this might sound silly but i fell like my tama is my freind not just some animating pixels a true pet.

i have such a close bond with my tama emotionally.

:D

I have budgies in my room that get small pretty bird babies all the time, but my family sells them, so the more i love one of those cute little birds, the more it hurts when they get sold. Thats almost how i feel about my tams, a cute little friend, sure, but the more i love them the more it hurts when they leave their kids or die... i don't really dare to LOVE them even if i would want to... :D

My tamagotchis are my 2nd best friends. (My brother is my best. :ichigotchi: ) I love them as children. (Which you can see if you look at my blog) I love them so much, I just do. Me and my Tamas. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back