How do your tamas feel to you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't just see a Tamagotchi as a computer or just pixels and I do see it as a companion of sorts. It's especially great for those who can't have real pets at the moment because of allergies or age and it can keep people company. :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I take good care of them because a)my parents wont let me get a pet.

:ichigotchi: They're fun

and C) They really mean alot to me, to me they're not just pixels, they're family

Tamagotchi's nice and all, but to me, it's simply a toy at the end, although it may be a good companion or fun to play with (No offense; I do like Tamas, even though I used these kinds of words when saying my opinion).

I do see them as a pet; however, it's a pet inside a toy. ^.^; I have a cat and a hamster and lots of fish, and I don't really play with my Tamas anymore, now that I have real pets to look after. :angry:

My tama feel like it my own because I just want the best for him/her

Sometimes he does something right and I just keep want to praise him/her

And skmetime it feels weird to just ignore my tama for a gozarutchi by the way

I like gozarutchi but I dont like doing it:gozarutchi:

To me, my Tamagotchi are almost-pets.

They are cute little animal-things that live in eggs.

They are ALMOST-pets because I don't love them NEARLY as much as I do my real pets.

I like Tamagotchi because they have the fun of a pet, but they are portable and have cute buttons. (and you can play games on them when you are extremely bored or you don't want to do your homework xD)

You can take your Tamagotchi with you on vacation; real pets, not so much.

You can take your Tamagotchi with you to school; real pets, not so much.

Etc., Etc.

I like Tamagotchi :ichigotchi:

Tamagotchis are GREAT! I don't think of them as Pixel Digital PEts. I treat them as my real friends. Tamagotchi is basically my life. No Tamagotchi ~ no life. Tamagotchi is the thing that keeps me working hard late at night, or brings me hope when I'm all alone. This year, my friends are all leaving, including my best friend. But I still have my Tamagotchis with me, that will make me feel a lot better. I have 10 Tamagotchis and I am a HUGE Tamagotchi Fan starting since a long long time ago, when I was 5 I think.

I do the best for my Tamagotchi as I do to me. I care about them.

Once a Tamagotchi Fan, Always a Tamagotchi Fan!

GO TAMAGOTCHIS YOU ROCK :ichigotchi:

i really bond with my tamas and i get proud when my music star gets pro debut or a trophy. its the same with pokemon. i got my lvl63 raichu when he was lvl1 and im really proud of my little Sparky. ;-)

non-pokemoners| ignore me. a raichu is an evolved pikachu.

I think tamas are my like my friends i think of them as pets. [i have real pets too andi love just a little bit more than tamas] but still my tamas are really special to me. ive only one out of 4 running at the moment and thats my ver4.5 [bTW hes a daiyatchi and hes called chaz on 1st gen for those of u who don't read my log!!!!] anywayz yeah i dont exactly obsess over my tamas but i diffently love them!! :D

I do consider them all as my ONLY friends, 'cause I can't find any at school, they are too dumb and they say I'm weird.But I don't mind them, I prefer my tamas MUCH more. ;)

I haven't really though about this, ever.

But I'd probably consider them a pet, not a friend.

Friends are different from Tamagotchis. Tamagotchis are just a device that helps people learn how to be more responsible. And a pet for others.

Don't get me wrong I really love them, but not as much as my real life friends.

I conider my Tamagotchi as a virtual pet that helps pass the time. Maybe like, a pet, or a favorite stuff animal that eats.

I consider my Tamagotchi as a pet that isn't quite a pet.

I mean, spending a lot of your day with a tama really makes you bond.

:D

It's a mixture of both. I treat them like my true friends, but in the back of my mind I know they are only computer beings. It's sad that tama's don't hang around that long anymore. When it was p1/p2 they hung around for atleast 2 weeks, now tama's turn into old timers if they're around that long, or they have children and leave by age 10.

I think of my Tamagotchi more of a child then a pet but cause you have to take care of it but not exactly like a pet, if that makes sense?

they are like my baby i love them! i remember i once had even made my tamagotchi a tama house and every night when it went to bed i put it in its little tama house and when it ate i put it in its tama kitchen lol well i love my tamas very much :huh: and right now im playing with my v4.5 :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Whenever you bond with anything or use it a lot, you start to like it. I love my bed; I sleep in it every day and it provides me Tempur-Pedic comfort.

As far as a spot in my heart for it, zip. It's not a living thing, and my Tamagotchis and I, too, are only about as close as a non-living thing can be to a living human. I think of them like an online friend that I've never met before, Serrafina_Pekkala or Hershey_Princess or something, except more like friends between a pet and a human. They are too unrealistic for any further explanation, but I don't want them to get any more realistic. I prefer something with a real life, although Tamagotchis are still very fun and addictive. The toy itself, I like a bit more. Not a lot, just a bit. Only for the fact that it's like a console and brings back some good nostalgia (I know, oxymoron) because it has the capability of resetting, starting over with a new Tama on the same console. That's the main thing that makes it so unreal. When I got my new dog, I couldn't bear keeping my old dog's bed. It's in a safe spot, but there always needs to be a clean slate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back