How many of you still sleep with a stuffed animal?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have my stuffed dog which I love more than anything else in this world. When I go on road trips he sits on the dashboard, and if he travels with me he goes in my handbag because I'm scared of my suitcase getting lost and losing him forever. He's quite flat because I cuddle him a lot then roll over and crush him at night, and his little vest made by my grandmother is starting to get ripped :( she's offered to make me another one, but a new vest just wouldn't be the same.

I'm 21 and love my stuffed animal more than anything... he's just so cute. Everybody told me I'd grow out of it when I got myself a boyfriend. My boyfriend is currently curled up on the floor hugging him...

I used to sleep with a giant stuffed batman until I slept over a friend's house and left him there :( it's been a month and I still haven't gotten him back, I miss you batman!

I sleep with a Adventure Time Finn doll, but it's not with me under the sheets though, he's near the end of my bed along with a couple other plushies.

me! haha i'm fourteen.

i keep a small hippo on my bed with me, i guess for comfort.

HS009_hippo.jpg

she looks like that except really used.

me! haha i'm fourteen.

i keep a small hippo on my bed with me, i guess for comfort.

HS009_hippo.jpg

she looks like that except really used.
That is a Webkinz! I sleep with lots of webkinz as well. I also sleep with my Pikachu and Tepig plush my bunny my duck collection (I love ducks and penguins) and a Mario and Yoshi toy. I swap them around every 4-6 months. Some of the other toys that I swap with them are my Sonic and Tails toys my chocolate bear my love bears my yellow bear lots of other rabbit plush Disney toys a seagull toy a lizard toy and my Build a bear Penguin and Dog. Also some plush cats. My toys are actually due for a switch around. I will do that now. I will also take some pictures too!

I got a little stuffed bunny when I was born, although I don't sleep with him anymore, I passed him down to my little one :) He has been my sidekick for 25 years now :D

My friend, Smokey the Fire Truck always sleeps with his dipstick, since he was a baby truck. XD

Last edited by a moderator:

See that big guy in the middle? That's Will. He and my large Airou from Monster Hunter are my extra pillows. XD

I do sleep with a few, but they mostly end up out of the bed because I am just this clumsy when I sleep.

I'm 21 and I still sleep with stuffed animals.

There's one specific one I always cuddle with. It's slightly larger than a normal pillow and shaped like a dog and nearly two decades old. My late grandmother gave it to me when I was really really little. Definitely my favorite stuffed animal and withstood the test of time quite well.

When I sleep over someone elses house I need to borrow one of their stuffed animals or an extra pillow if they don't own plushies...

Sleeping with a stuffed animal is just a really old habit of mine. Can't sleep without one...

well, not really intentional. i have these stuffed bears but i dont really notice them because i have alot of pillows, but it counts, right?

I have a chicken with chicken pox, I got it when I had my injections so its been with me for literally my whole life. But its all dirty and i pulled some stuffing out when I was younger. I plan on fixing it soon :p

I have a big pink bunny named Miss Bunny and a big frog that makes froggie noises named Hopkin. Hopkin tends to fall out of bed, though. 3: So, I always at least have Miss Bunny when I go to sleep.

I have a collection of plushies I keep on shelves. Every so often, I take one down to sleep with.

I'm 29 and I sleep with one of my huge Hello Kitty plushies every night. I like to cuddle something while I sleep. It's the only way I can get comfortable. I wish I could cuddle with my husband, but I tend to overheat easily, especially when I have skin-to-skin contact with another person. :rolleyes: I wish I could cuddle him instead, but I guess Hello Kitty is a good compromise, haha.

I'm 29 and I sleep with one of my huge Hello Kitty plushies every night. I like to cuddle something while I sleep. It's the only way I can get comfortable. I wish I could cuddle with my husband, but I tend to overheat easily, especially when I'm I have skin-to-skin contact with another person. :rolleyes: I wish I could cuddle him instead, but I guess Hello Kitty is a good compromise, haha.
That's adorable!! Hello Kitty is always a good compromise. :D

I usually always sleep with my lion plush c: His name is Catnap and i've had him (he's been replaced once or twice though, due to the dog eating him.. he was sewn up many times, and even the current one has been repaired) since I was 4 or 5. It's like he's always been there for me, and I can't fall asleep without him.

I haven't actually slept with a stuffed animal. When I was little, stuff on or next to me would always wind up at the foot of my bed. (Liked to move, apparently. Wasn't because I hated toys or anything.) I have plenty.

Huh. Maybe I'll stare at one tonight or something.

Bah, never played with that aged plush a senior gave me when she graduated. I ought to take it down from the shelf tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back