How many of you still sleep with a stuffed animal?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am almost 15 and I sleep with my stuffed Dog and Shark :p

I also sleeep in the same position every night (facing my left side facing the wall) then I cuddle my Dog and Shark xD

And my stuffed Dog is the first stuffed animal I had which I received when I was 5 and the shark when I was 8

I'm 16, going to be 17 in about 4 months. I sleep with a mini stuffed dog that my best friend gave me for my birthday a couple years ago, and a pillow that he handmade me. I take them everywhere when I spend the night.. I can't sleep without them.

I usually sleep with my baby blanket tucked behind my pillow. As for stuffed animals.. I have too many xD They wouldn't all fit on my bed, and I'd feel so bad picking just one of them :p

I'm 24 and never really gave up sleeping with stuffed animals. I have about 5 teddy bears of various sizes on my bed but they're arranged in a way it doesn't bother anyone who might stay over in my bed. My current partner has never minded sharing my bed with any of my things, luckily. Even when we just had my wee double sized bed.

My biggest one (Big Bur) is about half my size and gets cuddled when I'm having a super crumby or cold day. My main one is Peanut Butter. I bought him when I had saved up enough allowance money when I was little. If I travel, he comes with. Alan Bur (Gift from bf) needs surgery because I cuddled his head off, no joke. Then there's the bear I got from my Grandpa before he passed and the one I just recently knit for myself, Olive.

Right now my main cuddle buddy is my new Chi puppy. :D Not quite a teddy bear but, hey, he's cute.

I don't sleep with a stuffed animal, but I do sleep with my Hello Kitty blanket. I've slept with it for two years now! :3
I also sleep with a green fuzzy pillow, and I have since about 4 years ago! <3

I'm 22 and I still have a few stuff animals that I sometimes sleep with :)
Nowhere near as many as I had when I was little (the used to take up the majority of my bedroom) but most of them have been put into storage or given to younger family members etc.
I just don't have the room for them any more and they become a hassle to clean around, plus with moving a lot they end up becoming more of a pain.
But I do have an Eeyore that I swear has magical healing powers! If I cuddle him when I go to bed when I'm ill, when I wake up I feel awesome!
Most of the time the end up just sitting on a couch in my bedroom though because I feel bad that I tend to throw them out the bed halfway through the night.

Last edited by a moderator:
currently, on my bed there's my pink aprakasso, hello kitty, korilakkuma, stuffed dog from when i was 2, and my calliope plush my friend made me.

i love plushies a lot, and those are only a select few of the many ones i own. im a bit of an addict, you could say. :rolleyes:

not really a stuffed animal but i have this long hot pink pillow thats almost as tall as me and i hug it at night and pretend its a dakimakura of a fictional character

Does having them in our room count? My Hello KItty collection is in both of our bedrooms. So we sleep with them-kinda.

I'm almost eighteen and I still sleep with my favorite stuffed doggy that I've had since I was probably around six. No shame in that, I love cuddling with him! :p

I'm 16, I don't have a stuffed animal. But I sleep with my two Pinkie Pie plushies :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back