How many of you still sleep with a stuffed animal?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to make myself sound cute or anything but I still sleep with a stuffed animal and

I named him Charles. Charles is a small teddy bear that I have owned for like 10 years? Or somethin'

I sleep with my medium sized Rilakkuma and build a bear hello kitty that my old best friend bought me with a voice box in it for my birthday years ago and also a huge panda that i basically use as a pillow

i sleep with many various things on my bed including stuffed animals

once i get my ciel plush he's gonna be hugged so close ^u^

Last edited by a moderator:
I do actually! His name is Night Night Bear and he used to have clothes and a hat with a star on the end, but they've all fallen off and now he only has strings on his head where his hat was. I got him as a gift when I was born, making him the same age as me - 27 years old. :)

A chicken plush toy I got like 10 years ago when i got my Varicella injection. it was a chicken with chicken pox and somewhat its still in good condition :D

Oh my gosh I have a Corelle doll named Sara. She's been with me for 8 years and I refuse to sleep if she isn't with me, unless she's in the wash.

She also has two sisters, Stefany and Sabrina.

I sleep in the same bed as my boyfriend so no plushies during that, unless he counts as one.

Anyway, every week day he goes to classes so when he does he hands me a seal plushie. That's because he leaves early in the morning and I sleep for a bit longer (like an hour or maybe two if I'm really tired). If I don't hold anything for a while I wake up instantly, so that's the reason. I always grab the plushie when he hands it to me in my sleep, too ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back