HOW TO GET MEMETCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK SO YOU WANNA KNOW HOW TO GET MEMETCHI.......WELL HERE ARE THE STEPS......

Baby: teletchi should weigh 7g 1 training bar she/he should turn into tamatchi if not and he/shes a mizutamatchi scroll down....

Child: tamatchi ok tamatchi should weigh 26g 4 training bars full happy hungry hearts she/he should turn into an obotchi

Teen: Obotchi ok so now you have Obotchi so its your last step.....Obotchi should weigh 30g full training full happy hungry hearts he/she should then be a............MEMETCHI

OK SO YOU GOT MIZUTAMATCHI INSTEAD OF TAMATCHI DONT WORRY JUST FOLLOW THESE STEPS.......

OK so now he/shes a mizutamatchi so for he/she to turn into an Obotchi make him/her weigh 12g 5 training points and full happy hungry hearts

ok so its an Obotchi follow the steps above.....

OK SO YOU WANNA KNOW HOW TO GET MORE CHARACTERS AY??

WELL YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE....

HOW TO GET TSUNOTCHI....

Baby: Teletchi 7 g no training bars

Child: Tamatchi OK he/she should now weigh 27g 3 training points he should be a piropiroitchi.

Teen: Piropiroitchi 17 g FULL training bars Hungry happy hearts full always....he/she should turn into a TSUNOTCHI!!!!!!

EVEN GENRATION

HOW TO GET BILL.........

Baby: Teletchi 7g 1 training bar

Child: Kuchitamatchi 12g 7 training bars SO YOU WANNA KNOW HOW TO GET 7 TRAINING BARS IN A DAY WHAT YOU NEED 2 V3S MAKE SURE THEY HAVN'T MET WRAP AN ITEM AND SEND IT AWAY IF IT DOES NOT GIVE THE ITEM YOU WRAPPED GIVE IT A TIME OUT MAKE SURE IT HAS FULL HAPPY HEARTS!!!!!!!

Teen: Hinatchi OK BY THE TIME HIS READY TO EVOLVE HE SHOULD HAVE FULL TRAINING AND WEIGH 22G HE SHOULD TURN INTO BILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even generation

HOW TO GET LEAFTCHI.........

Baby: Teletchi 10 g 1 training bar FULL happy hungry hearts you should get tamatchi.

Child: Tamatchi 20 g 4 training bars full happy hungry hearts you should get obotchi

Teen: Obotchi 22 g 8 training bars FULL happy hungry hearts you should get LEAFITCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

odd generation

HOW TO GET TEKETCHI..........

Baby: Teletchi  1 training bar 7g

Child: Kuchitamatchi 7 training bars 12g

Teen: Hikotchi FULL training bars 22g FULL happy hungry hearts you should then get TEKETCHI!!!!!!! be careful you might get Mimitchi!!!!

even generation

HOW TO GET MIMIYORITCHI........

Baby: Teletchi 1 training bar 7g

Child: Tamatchi 4 training bars 24g

Teen: Nikatchi FULL training bars 18g full happy hungry hearts you should get MIMIYORITCHI!!!!!!!!

If YOU KNOW ANYMORE CHARACTERS PLEASE ADD!!!!!!!

OH SCROLL DOWN TO ANOTHER REPLY THERE SHOULD BE SOME MORE CHARACTERS!!
no offense, but your tips will not work every time. :D :) :furawatchi:

is it possible to get a mametchi when it is a young mametchi??

please repley!!!

I got mimiyoritchi from a :furawatchi: baby girl, them mizutamatchi, young mametchi, then MIMIYORITCHI!! Tada! B)

I really think there is no specific way to get any character. I think its random. ;)

Hello, I am new here. If you visit Youtube.com and look at Tamagotchi V4 Videos you probably know who I am. Same username. Starwarsnerdy! ;) I also have news...

Visit my Tamagotchi Site at : Well, Just click here Also, does this apply for V4's too?

Hello, I am new here. If you visit Youtube.com and look at Tamagotchi V4 Videos you probably know who I am. Same username. Starwarsnerdy! :( I also have news...Visit my Tamagotchi Site at : Well, Just click here Also, does this apply for V4's too?
this does not aply for v4

so if you love sponge bob pm me and if you know how to get a mask echei <_<
OT:I love spongebob! And what does that have to do with "how to get a tamagotchi"?

Back to the topic:

Here is how you can get a Gozarutchi (even generation,I got one on a V3):

Baby Stage:When your tamagotchi is a Teletchi (boy or girl),fill all the happy and hungry hearts. Fill the happy and/or hunger hearts when needed. You may also need to praise it when it cries and your traning bar will go up. After taking care of the baby, the Teletchi will turn into a Mohitamatchi(the tamgotchi that's a circle with hair).

Toddler Stage:When it's a Mohitamatchi,do the same thing that you did with the baby (see Baby Stage,above). You will need to fill it's training bars when it sends an unexpeted gift to another Tamagotchi Connection. Make sure you put it on the duck (toddler potty) when you see stink lines around it. After you take care of the toddler, the Mohitamatchi will turn into a Hikotchi( the tamagotchi that looks like a rocket).

Do the same things that you did with the baby and toddler (see Baby Stage and Toddler Stage,above). Make sure you put it on the toilet when stink lines appear around it.

Before you know it, you will get Gozarutchi!

OK, I tried to get a Leaftchi by a teen obotchi. I had a kid tamatchi already. You said to have a teen obotchi, it needed full HH hearts, be 20 lbs., and 4 training bars. I had full ♥s, 19 lbs., and 5 training bars. So, this has to be EXACT to get the character, I guess.
I forgot 2 say that mine was a nikatchi and the edit bar went away. :eek:

///Matchy :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back