HOW TO GET MEMETCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I tried to get a Leaftchi by a teen obotchi. I had a kid tamatchi already. You said to have a teen obotchi, it needed full HH hearts, be 20 lbs., and 4 training bars. I had full ♥s, 19 lbs., and 5 training bars. So, this has to be EXACT to get the character, I guess.

I have a Gozarutchi and I know how to get it! Here's what you have to do: Your Teletchi has to be a boy, when it grows up into a child, make sure it gets either 2 or 3 skull marks above it's head by not feeding it, or playing games, or by discipline, but make sure you cure it. Then when your Tamagotchi is a Teenager, let one of the health meter's go all the way down, then feed it snacks if the Happy meter is down or feed it Meals when the Hungry meter is down. Keep doing this until It is 3 years old and it evolves into an adult. Never play any games with your Tamagotchi until it is an adult and never discipline it! Here are the stages of Tamagotchi's on how I got a Gozarutchi:

Baby:Teletchi.

Child:Tamatchi.

Teenager:Hinotamatchi.

Adult:Gozarutchi.

I think to get Mimitchi is when you are on 2nd gen. and have 3\4 training points. And 31g

Hey, everybody! I know how to get a Mimitchi!
Don't let more than one heart drop, train it well, but for a child, you MUST get a Harutchi. :D If something upsets your tamagotchi, feed it snacks for happiness, and meals for health. :huh:

When your tama is a teenager it MUST be a Ringotchi. Don't let more than one heart drop, and when the tama is an adult, guess who it'll be? :huh:
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO EFFEN!!!! SAY IT THIS IS FOR V3 NOT V4!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

anyway, there r too many musts in this^^

wow thanks

if only i read this earlier i could have done this

but now my tamas are all out of batteries ill have

to try them out next time

I know another way of getting hinotamatchi! All you have to do is not disapline after it's a baby and only keep it happy and full enough to stay alive. Make it way as much as possible.

NOTE:THIS IS FOR THE V1. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS WILL GET YOU ON V3 BUT PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU TRY!!!!!!!!! :p :D

Wow. Thanks; that's really helpful. :D I'll have to try that! :p

-Tamaguy#1 :D

Does ANYBODY know, in a way i can understand, how 2 get a leaftchi??? they r soooooooooooo cute. :mellow:

Omygosh thank u soooo much melanie_101!!! I luv leaftchi and im gonna try it why my other one dies. I wanna do a pool. How many tamagotchis does everyone have???? I have 2. :mellow:

[SIZE=17pt] I GOT ANOTHER ONE!!!! YAY!!!![/SIZE]

OK, FOR A BILLOTCHI:

billotchi is the tama that looks like a penguin, it must be on an odd generation and this is the tama that I have so this is how I got it.

First, when it's a (shiro-)teletchi, after an hour or so, make sure it's 12 lbs. and has 1 training bar, full ♥s. It should become a kid.

Second, it should turn into a tamatchi. When it's ready to change, get it at 19 lbs. with 5 training bars and full ♥s. It should become a teen.

Third, it should be a nikatchi. When it's ready to change, get it at around 20 lbs, full trained, full ♥s and there will B a billotchi.

Hope I helped!!! :) ,

Matchy!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ew. The stuff you wrote up there was SO hard to understand...

Also, you spelled "Mametchi" wrong.

Anyways, here's some stuff you should add...

to get Maskatchi, feed him only SUSHI and PUDDING.

to get Mametchi, feed him only BREAD and CONES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back