HOW TO GET MEMETCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I GOT MORE BUT IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THEM THEN PM THESE ARE THE ONES I KNOW.....TARAKOTCHI, MEGATCHI(EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW) :p PAPARATCHI AND DOROTCHI(NO NOT AGAIN) :D

ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET YOUNG MIMITCHI,MAMETCHI,MIMITCHI,ANDROTCHI,KUCHIPATCHI, PYONKOTCHI?? THNX IT'LL BE ALOT OF HELP FROM MELANIE

P.S SORRY BOUT CAPS I OIKE WRITING IN CAPS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OK I GOT MORE BUT IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THEM THEN PM THESE ARE THE ONES I KNOW.....TARAKOTCHI, MEGATCHI(EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW) :( AND PAPARATCHI
WILL YOU STOP TYPING IN CAPITAL LETTERS... IT annyoys people!

THNAKS,

Adam

:angry:

HELLO? WHERE IS EVERYONE? Y ISN'T ANY ONE REPLYING!!!?
As Adamayrtonstoner100 said, nobody likes it if you type in CAPITAL LETTERS ALL THE TIME. As I said it's like shouting. Well I saw the thing about preferring to write in caps... okay, that's fine by me then. It looks as though your words are running together.

Mackenziew, you will need your Tamagotchi on an ODD numbered generation. You will need to give pretty bad care. More like reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllllly bad care.

How to get Gozarutchi: A teenage tama in its even generations are probably going to tranform into Gozarutchi if you make many mistakes in both emotional and health care! I have a Gozarutchi, and it has a baby.

How to get Hinotamatchi: Tamatchi or Mizutamatchi in their even generations are probably going to tranform into Hinotamatchi!

OK SO YOU WANNA KNOW HOW TO GET MEMETCHI.......WELL HERE ARE THE STEPS......

Baby: teletchi should weigh 7g 1 training bar she/he should turn into tamatchi if not and he/shes a mizutamatchi scroll down....

Child: tamatchi ok tamatchi should weigh 26g 4 training bars full happy hungry hearts she/he should turn into an obotchi

Teen: Obotchi ok so now you have Obotchi so its your last step.....Obotchi should weigh 30g full training full happy hungry hearts he/she should then be a............MEMETCHI

\
Sorry, but this is Mametchi, not Memetchi. I've done this and the result was a Mametchi.

Sorry, but this is Mametchi, not Memetchi. I've done this and the result was a Mametchi.
OMG YOU GOT MAMETCHI!!!!!!!

my results where memetchi :huh: i might try that

to get a tarakotchi you have to feed it each time it loses one hunger heart and it has to have bad training and bad hapiness.

PM if you wanna know how to get GOZARUTCHI or MAMETCHI

Please Tell me what Pyonkotchis Average weight is thnx

and PM me for any Help!!!

Geez, don't you people ever raise your tamagotchi with love and care?

Yeah. I don't want any specific type of tamagotchi character right now.

Maybe if all of you just try to raise your tamagotchi with patience, you could get a rare character.

:furawatchi:

im trying to get memetchi. its not working, but its not your fault. i love her. im gonna figure out what she does turn into. tell you later!!! :D ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back