HOW TO GET MEMETCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you know how to get androtchi :D he is soo cute my friend him and he had three training bars

hey i am new at this site it is confusing

Last edited by a moderator:
i am having a problem with getting training bars! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

i am having a problem with getting training bars! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!
its really easy you just have to know ok so if its crying give it a praise or if its facing the other way and has a cloud on it and its hearts are full well not really full at least one full then give it a praise but if it called you for know reason then give it a time-out but.........

if you want more training points you need the same version to do this exaple v3 and v3 v2 and v2 ect

wrap a gift for the one you want training points and send it to the other one if it doesn't give the present you wrapped then give a time-out ok

hope i helped

HOW TO GET DOROTCHI........

WHAT YOU NEED A KUCHITAMATCHI THEN A HINATCHI THEN MAKE HINATCHI WEIGH 32G AND KEEP ITS HEARTS FULL MOSTLY IF IT TURNS INTO SUMETHING ELSE THEN TELL ME OR IF YOU KNOW HOW TO GET HINATCHI WITH A DIFFERENT TODDLER THEN DO TI!!

I did not understand a word you said. ^_^
It's easy! For example:

Baby: teletchi should weigh 7g 1 training bar she/he should turn into tamatchi if not and he/shes a mizutamatchi scroll down....

Child: tamatchi ok tamatchi should weigh 26g 4 training bars full happy hungry hearts she/he should turn into an obotchi

Teen: Obotchi ok so now you have Obotchi so its your last step.....Obotchi should weigh 30g full training full happy hungry hearts he/she should then be a............MEMETCHI

So here's what melanie_101 means:

As a baby, you should keep it at around 7g. Fill one training bar. You should get a Tamatchi. If not, and you get a Mizutamatchi, scroll down.

As a child, you should have Tamatchi. Have it weigh 26g and have 4 training bars and keep happiness and hunger full. You should get Obotchi.

As a teen, you should have Obotchi. Have its weight at 30g and make its training full. Fill happiness and hunger hearts at all times and you should get Memetchi.

Basically, that's the kind of thing s/he means.

Melanie_101 and Adamayrtonstoner100, PLEASE stop fighting! This is just a stupid cause to fight about. I will not take sides, but bear these facts in mind:
#1: It is true that how you care for it affects its growth.

#2: Many Tamatalk users hate people typing in capital letters for a whole post.

#3: Experimenting means you test them over and over again, if you get them enough, then you'll say that's how to get it. You'll have to trust your observations.

#4: There are many other people reading your squabbling than just the two of you.

Is that alright? If you have nothing nice to say to each other, then don't say it!
Sorry Everybody...

<_< <_<

Adam

<_<

I'm glad you two have stopped fighting!

Anyway, I believe Mametchi hasn't been listed. I will write my own information for Mametchi (this is for odd generation):

Baby- Keep its weight down and exercise it a lot. Well, just make sure the weight does no exceed 10g anyway. I cannot give you a definite character you will get, it depends on the discipline of its parent. Praise it the one time it calls for it.

Child- Again keep its weight down. If it drops a hunger heart... if it weighs 20 or 21 grams, simply feed a meal. If it weighs 22 grams, feed a meal and play a game. Or, if you'd like, when it weighs 21 grams feed two meals and play a game. If it drops a happiness heart... if it weighs 20 grams, feed a snack, or feed a snack and a meal and play a game. If it weighs 21 grams, feed a snack and play a game. If it weighs 22 grams, feed a meal and play a game. Discipline/praise EVERY SINGLE TIME IT CALLS FOR IT. You should get a good teenager character, such as Yangu Mametchi or Obotchi.

Teenager- Same as child.

Adult- You should have Mametchi. That is just one way to get him, I'm sure there are other ways, that's the best way it works for me. If I change a little bit, I could end up with Furawatchi or Pyonkotchi.

I'm glad you two have stopped fighting!
Anyway, I believe Mametchi hasn't been listed. I will write my own information for Mametchi (this is for odd generation):

Baby- Keep its weight down and exercise it a lot. Well, just make sure the weight does no exceed 10g anyway. I cannot give you a definite character you will get, it depends on the discipline of its parent. Praise it the one time it calls for it.

Child- Again keep its weight down. If it drops a hunger heart... if it weighs 20 or 21 grams, simply feed a meal. If it weighs 22 grams, feed a meal and play a game. Or, if you'd like, when it weighs 21 grams feed two meals and play a game. If it drops a happiness heart... if it weighs 20 grams, feed a snack, or feed a snack and a meal and play a game. If it weighs 21 grams, feed a snack and play a game. If it weighs 22 grams, feed a meal and play a game. Discipline/praise EVERY SINGLE TIME IT CALLS FOR IT. You should get a good teenager character, such as Yangu Mametchi or Obotchi.

Teenager- Same as child.

Adult- You should have Mametchi. That is just one way to get him, I'm sure there are other ways, that's the best way it works for me. If I change a little bit, I could end up with Furawatchi or Pyonkotchi.
THANK-YOU

how to get tamatchi proven 4 times when i got it......

ok its a teletchi feed it 6 meals and 2 snacks dont look after it only when its sick and needs a praise it should dtay at 15g ok see what it turns into if not a tamatchi you must of down something wrong.

• MY TAMAS:
    V3: Hot Pink (coloured with nailpolish)
    generation: 5th
    Name: Herb
    Stage: Tamatchi
    Weight: 12g
    Training: 5

• V3: silver
    Generation: 1st (died at skool)
    Name: Spice

• V3: Pink icey poles (icy poles have beeen rubbed off)
    Generation: 3rd
    Name: peppa

• V3: pink icy poles
    Generation: 2nd
    Name: Chily

It was me, and I said Mametchi, but you could just do the same method on an even generation to get Mimitchi.

I know how to get a CHOMAMETCHI:

Well, mine was a girl. This is its life:

teletchi (girl)-->Mohitamatchi (I kept messing up on games and I got it)--> Hikotchi (Actually, I let 2 hearts drop AT ALL THE TIMES. What I mean is that whenever it is 1 heart off hungry [and/or 1 heart off happy] I don't feed it or play a game. I waited when it became 2 hearts off [hungry OR happy] and THEN I fed it. Also, I let it starve once, and let it drop 3 hearts by accident. I think that's AFTER I got the Hikotchi, but I don't remember. Probably after because I couldn't have done all of that in one day!)-->Chomametchi. Okay, reply if you have any questions.

I got ChoMametchi from almost perfect care. As in feeding a little more snacks than you would to get Mimitchi. You need your Tamagotchi on an even numbered generation.

so if you love sponge bob pm me and if you know how to get a mask echei :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back