HOW TO GET MEMETCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, don't you people ever raise your tamagotchi with love and care?
Yeah. I don't want any specific type of tamagotchi character right now.

Maybe if all of you just try to raise your tamagotchi with patience, you could get a rare character.

:furawatchi:
Lol, you're right. I'm getting cooler characters only randomly checking on them in the HOLIDAYS!!!

WELL I DIDN'T ACTUALLY LEARN IT IT WAS AN EXPERIMENT BECAUSE I RELLY REALLY WANTED TO GET PYONKOTCHI CAUSE I LOVE THEM!!!!!! SO KNOW I'M TESTING IT TO SEE WHEN I GET PYONKOTCHI OH I WRITE EVERYTHING DONE AND STUFF
i had a pyonkotchi!! it was cuute. i forgot how i got it though.

now i remember!! first i got a mizutamatchi as a toddler then i got patapatachi and u have to get full bars then i think u get pyonkothi. that's how i got it.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK SO YOU WANNA KNOW HOW TO GET MEMETCHI.......WELL HERE ARE THE STEPS......

Baby: teletchi should weigh 7g 1 training bar she/he should turn into tamatchi if not and he/shes a mizutamatchi scroll down....

Child: tamatchi ok tamatchi should weigh 26g 4 training bars full happy hungry hearts she/he should turn into an obotchi

Teen: Obotchi ok so now you have Obotchi so its your last step.....Obotchi should weigh 30g full training full happy hungry hearts he/she should then be a............MEMETCHI

OK SO YOU GOT MIZUTAMATCHI INSTEAD OF TAMATCHI DONT WORRY JUST FOLLOW THESE STEPS.......

OK so now he/shes a mizutamatchi so for he/she to turn into an Obotchi make him/her weigh 12g 5 training points and full happy hungry hearts

ok so its an Obotchi follow the steps above.....

OK SO YOU WANNA KNOW HOW TO GET MORE CHARACTERS AY??

WELL YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE....

HOW TO GET TSUNOTCHI....

Baby: Teletchi 7 g no training bars

Child: Tamatchi OK he/she should now weigh 27g 3 training points he should be a piropiroitchi.

Teen: Piropiroitchi 17 g FULL training bars Hungry happy hearts full always....he/she should turn into a TSUNOTCHI!!!!!!

EVEN GENRATION

HOW TO GET BILL.........

Baby: Teletchi 7g 1 training bar

Child: Kuchitamatchi 12g 7 training bars SO YOU WANNA KNOW HOW TO GET 7 TRAINING BARS IN A DAY WHAT YOU NEED 2 V3S MAKE SURE THEY HAVN'T MET WRAP AN ITEM AND SEND IT AWAY IF IT DOES NOT GIVE THE ITEM YOU WRAPPED GIVE IT A TIME OUT MAKE SURE IT HAS FULL HAPPY HEARTS!!!!!!!

Teen: Hinatchi OK BY THE TIME HIS READY TO EVOLVE HE SHOULD HAVE FULL TRAINING AND WEIGH 22G HE SHOULD TURN INTO BILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even generation

HOW TO GET LEAFTCHI.........

Baby: Teletchi 10 g 1 training bar FULL happy hungry hearts you should get tamatchi.

Child: Tamatchi 20 g 4 training bars full happy hungry hearts you should get obotchi

Teen: Obotchi 22 g 8 training bars FULL happy hungry hearts you should get LEAFITCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

odd generation

HOW TO GET TEKETCHI..........

Baby: Teletchi 1 training bar 7g

Child: Kuchitamatchi 7 training bars 12g

Teen: Hikotchi FULL training bars 22g FULL happy hungry hearts you should then get TEKETCHI!!!!!!! be careful you might get Mimitchi!!!!

even generation

HOW TO GET MIMIYORITCHI........

Baby: Teletchi 1 training bar 7g

Child: Tamatchi 4 training bars 24g

Teen: Nikatchi FULL training bars 18g full happy hungry hearts you should get MIMIYORITCHI!!!!!!!!

If YOU KNOW ANYMORE CHARACTERS PLEASE ADD!!!!!!!

OH SCROLL DOWN TO ANOTHER REPLY THERE SHOULD BE SOME MORE CHARACTERS!!
thank you you are so good at codes and stuff

your really helpful thanx again

Can someone tell me how to get a mametchi ( :angry: ). I not sure with V4s but on V3 they look so cute I want one so bad! I looked on the first few pages and couldn't find out to my tamagotchis a teen so that might to late but i do on my next one! :angry:

P.S i'm to lazy proof read it so i don't mind if you complain couse its my

My tamagotchis

V3 V2

name:Tim name: jake

2 Year 2 year

48 lb (whats lb stand 4?) 99 lb

generation:1 generation:1

training:3 training:5

full all hearts (happy hungry) full all hearts

user name :tama

Can someone tell me how to get a mametchi ( :( ). I not sure with V4s but on V3 they look so cute I want one so bad! I looked on the first few pages and couldn't find out to my tamagotchis a teen so that might to late but i do on my next one! ;)
P.S i'm to lazy proof read it so i don't mind if you complain couse its my

My tamagotchis

V3 V2

name:Tim name: jake

2 Year 2 year

48 lb (whats lb stand 4?) 99 lb

generation:1 generation:1

training:3 training:5

full all hearts (happy hungry) full all hearts

user name :tama
ok its like getting memetchi but you have to get mizutamatchi!! (first page)

ok, i got a pyonkotchi, and im not sure if it will work for u.

teletchi: 7 lbs. 1 tp

mizutamatchi: 12 lbs, 5 tp let him get really hungry, and unhappy once

pirroriritchi: 26 lbs, for a day, then 25 lbs. full tp. hungry only a little once.

pyonkotchi!

i got this while trying to get memetchi, so dont be surprised if that's what happens!!!! :D

How to get a Bill

I think this is how I got it (I have it now)

Baby: give it all the hungry and happy hearts then clean up its poop only twice then leave it for a while (I think) should turn into a mizutamachi

Child:give it good care doesn't mater if hungry/happy hearts go down more than 2 just don't do it heaps of times about 2 trainig bars should be a hinotamachi

Teenager:good care try not to let hearts go down play heaps of games by now there should be about 4 training barsnow should invole into Bill I'm sorry if its not a Bill this is the first time I've got one so do get made at me if you get a realy ugly charatar :D

THEY DON'T WORK!!!! i TRIED GETTING A LEAFATCHI AND I HAD MY BABY 1 TRAINING BAR, FULL HUNGREY AND HAPPY HEARTS AND I DIDN'T GET A TAMACHI!!!

HOW DO U EXPLAIN THAT????

THEY DON'T WORK!!!! i TRIED GETTING A LEAFATCHI AND I HAD MY BABY 1 TRAINING BAR, FULL HUNGREY AND HAPPY HEARTS AND I DIDN'T GET A TAMACHI!!!HOW DO U EXPLAIN THAT????
well ur ither lucky but try this way wen its teletchi give it 6 meal and 2 snacks do not look after it

Ah ha ha ha... Funny. I see many people on here saying "How do you get Pyonkotchi? What is its average weight?" It kind of makes me laugh. You people are trying too hard experimenting, rather than playing the game. Maybe if you eased up a bit, and just relaxed and forgot about all the weight crap, you could get the characters you want. Me, I get Pyonkotchi everytime. Everytime I play. I always get Pyonkotchi. My advice is, take good/average care of it. Like I said, if you'd ease up, you could probably get the characters you've been wanting a lot easier. But anyway, you've heard, or rather SEEN me rant. Thank you for reading that small rant.

But moving on.

My best advice for getting a Pyonktchi is to just take average care of it. Take as good care of it as you would take care of a real pet. I hope this helped some of you. :lol:

Yours Truly,

xXTamaliciousXx

Hey, everybody! I know how to get a Mimitchi!

Don't let more than one heart drop, train it well, but for a child, you MUST get a Harutchi. :lol: If something upsets your tamagotchi, feed it snacks for happiness, and meals for health. :huh:

When your tama is a teenager it MUST be a Ringotchi. Don't let more than one heart drop, and when the tama is an adult, guess who it'll be? :lol:

i know i think you have to get a young dorotchi for a adult dorotchi

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you get Kuchipatchi :( :( :( ;) :(

P.S. I'm new to this website so please feel free to tell me if I'm doing anything wrong :D :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back