HOW TO GET MEMETCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, :lol:

i found this AFTER i got my mimitchi

Bill is the most ugly creature on tamagotchis they have ever made.
No, Megatchi..

or that square head penguin. >_>

Bandai should make an edition where only nice pets appear. So if you don't take good care of it you'll just get one of the pretty pets still. Lol :lol:

No, Megatchi..
or that square head penguin. >_>

Bandai should make an edition where only nice pets appear. So if you don't take good care of it you'll just get one of the pretty pets still. Lol :(
There is! Entama and Uratama! However horrible care you take care of them does not affect growth! It's only GUTS points!

Anyway do you want to know more of mine? Here goes:

HINATCHI teenager character, old from version 2, even gen.

Characters that can grow into this: Mohitamatchi, Kuchitamatchi, Mizutamatchi, Tamatchi

How many hunger hearts required to drop before care: 1

How many happiness hearts required to drop before care: 1

What should you do when hunger hearts have dropped to desired level? See Obotchi.

What should you do when happiness hearts have dropped to desired level? See Obotchi.

Discipline: As much as it asks for. You may need more, do this: grab two version 3s. Make sure

they are not good friends, if they are, delete them from each others' friends' lists. Wrap an item.

If it gives poo, or a ghost, or a jack in the box or some other bad present, and it comes back and

pulls strange faces at the bottom, give it a time out.

General care information: Excellent care!

PATAPATATCHI teenager character, old from mesutchi, odd gen.

Characters that can grow into this: Mohitamatchi, Kuchitamatchi, Mizutamatchi, Tamatchi

What should you do when hunger hearts have dropped to desired level? See Obotchi.

What should you do when happiness hearts have dropped to desired level? See Obotchi.

Discipline: As much as it asks for. I don't think it really matters if you ignore one discipline.

YANGU MIMITCHI teenager character, old from version 1, even gen.

Discipline: As much as it asks for.

PIRORIROITCHI teenager character, old from osutchi, odd gen.

How many hunger hearts required to drop before care: 2-3

How many happiness hearts required to drop before care: 2-3

What should you do when hunger hearts have dropped to desired level? Feed meals until full

hunger.

What should you do when happiness hearts have dropped to desired level? Feed snacks until

full happiness. Maybe more!

Discipline: Very little. 2-3 is PLENTY!

General care information: Horrid care.

HINOTAMATCHI teenager character, old from version 1, odd gen.

How many hunger hearts required to drop before care: 2

How many happiness hearts required to drop before care: 2

What should you do when hunger hearts have dropped to desired level? Feed meals until full

hunger.

What should you do when happiness hearts have dropped to desired level? Feed snacks until

full happiness. Play games every now and then.

Discipline: Around 2 or 3.

General care information: Semi-horrid care. Don't let everything get too bad or you'll get a worse

teenager!

HIKOTCHI teenager character, old from osutchi, even gen.

Discipline: As much as it asks for.

Note that every character I have listed so far are old.

OKAY *DEAP BREATH IN*

THERE IS NO WAY TO GET ANY CHARACTER,

ITS RANDOM,

ITS HOW YOU TAKE CARE OF IT

HOW YOU WANT IT TO EVOLVE...

AND HOW YOUR TAMAGOTCHI REACTS...

I dont want to say this again...

(can we have a special designed bord for this kinda stuff?)

PLEASE LOCK THIS TOPIC!

OKAY *DEAP BREATH IN*
THERE IS NO WAY TO GET ANY CHARACTER,

ITS RANDOM,

ITS HOW YOU TAKE CARE OF IT

HOW YOU WANT IT TO EVOLVE...

AND HOW YOUR TAMAGOTCHI REACTS...

I dont want to say this again...

(can we have a special designed bord for this kinda stuff?)

PLEASE LOCK THIS TOPIC!
:huh: ^_^ GRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T ACT LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING CAUSE YOU DON'T YOUR NOT PERFECT HOW DO YOU KNOW IT'S RANDOM I'VE TESETED THIS AND IT WORKS EACH TIME SO DON'T ACT LIKE YOU KNOW IT ALL BUT I SUPPOSE IT IS HOW YOU TAKE CARE OF IT AND THE CHARACTERS YOU AHVE BEFORE IT EVOLVES SO

GET LOST

:angry:

thankyou soo much it is very helpful ^_^ i hope i get a mimitchi now!! i will tell you if i do!!

<3 sweetamas :huh: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:   :) GRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T ACT LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING CAUSE YOU DON'T YOUR NOT PERFECT HOW DO YOU KNOW IT'S RANDOM I'VE TESETED THIS AND IT WORKS EACH TIME SO DON'T ACT LIKE YOU KNOW IT ALL BUT I SUPPOSE IT IS HOW YOU TAKE CARE OF IT AND THE CHARACTERS YOU AHVE BEFORE IT EVOLVES SO
GET LOST

:lol:
Okay... so I dont know everything... but I do know this isn't true... a NUMBER OF THINGS IN THESE FORUMS... arent true... (about 90%)

And okay.. well...

BUT I SUPPOSE IT IS HOW YOU TAKE CARE OF IT AND THE CHARACTERS YOU AHVE BEFORE IT EVOLVES SO
Is true...

WHO TOLD WHO WHAT???????
OH AND IF YOUR TALKING TO ME THEN NO ONE TOLD ME IM EXPERIMENTING
Your EXPEREMENTING... EXPERAMENTING MEANS YOU DONT KNOW THE OUTCOME!

Thanks,

Adam

:ph34r:

Okay... so I dont know everything... but I do know this isn't true... a NUMBER OF THINGS IN THESE FORUMS... arent true... (about 90%)
And okay.. well...  Is true...

Your EXPEREMENTING... EXPERAMENTING MEANS YOU DONT KNOW THE OUTCOME!

Thanks,

Adam

^_^
WELL IT IS TRUE I GOT SEKITORITCHI AGAIN BECAUSE I HAD HINOTAMATCHI AND I MADE IT WEIGH 99G

SO THAT MAKE YOU WRONG GOT THAT :lol: :D

AND I SAID I WAS EXPERIMENTING WITH THOSE CHARACTERS WHICH I MEANT THAT I GOT THEM MORE THEN ONCE LIKE I GOT SEKITORITCHI THE SAME WAY

Melanie_101 and Adamayrtonstoner100, PLEASE stop fighting! This is just a stupid cause to fight about. I will not take sides, but bear these facts in mind:

#1: It is true that how you care for it affects its growth.

#2: Many Tamatalk users hate people typing in capital letters for a whole post.

#3: Experimenting means you test them over and over again, if you get them enough, then you'll say that's how to get it. You'll have to trust your observations.

#4: There are many other people reading your squabbling than just the two of you.

Is that alright? If you have nothing nice to say to each other, then don't say it!

i agree with dancinkayley!

i think that you get tamas by how you take care of them

and for pyonkotchi, you have to not let ANY hearts drop its WHOLE lifetime.

i agree with dancinkayley!
i think that you get tamas by how you take care of them

and for pyonkotchi, you have to not let ANY hearts drop its WHOLE lifetime.
CAN WE GET BAK ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK I GOT MORE BUT THEY ARE TEENS AND TODDLERS SO I'LL HAVE TO WAIT TO EXPERIMENT BUT I'LL TELL YOU ANY--WAY......
OK HOW TO GET HINOTAMATCHI

FIRST YOU NEED A TAMATCHI THEN MAKE TAMATCHI WEIGH 26G AND 5 TRAINING BARS AND U SHOULD GET HINOTAMATCHI

HOW TO GET MOHITAMATCHI LOOK AFTER IT UNTIL IT GETS SICK THEN DONT CARE ABOUT IT ONLY WHEN ITS CRYING GIVE IT A PRAISE THEN A TIME-OUT WAIT TILL IT EVOLVES IT SHOULD BE A MOHITAMATCHI

HOW TO GET KUCHITAMATCHI MUST BE 2ND GENERATION MAKE IT WEIGH 7G AND MAKE SURE ITS HAPPY HEARTS ARE FULL AND ITS HUNGRY HEARTS ARE ONLY 3 FULL IT SHOULD BE A KUCHITAMATCHI.
ok my himotamatchi turned into sekitoritchi DAM BECAUSE I WANTED GOZARUTCHI I LOVE GOZARUTCHI BUT ANYWAYZ HE WEIGHED 99G SO YEAH

MY MOHITAMATCHI TURNED INTO A HIKOTCHI I FORGET HOW MANY TRAINING POINTS BUT I NO IT WEIGHED 47G I LEFT IT IN MY SCHOOL BAG FOR 45MINS AND IM NOT SURE IF ITS HUNGRY HAPPY HEARTS DROPPED SO YEAH

MY KUCHITAMATCHI TURNED INTO HINATCHI KUCHIT WEIGHED 12G 5 TRAINING BARS

Well, when I give good care I get Hikotchi. So I suppose, like 4 or 5 trainer points to get Hikotchi.

wat does a baby teletchi or the other one look like?

OK SO YOU WANNA KNOW HOW TO GET MEMETCHI.......WELL HERE ARE THE STEPS......

Baby: teletchi should weigh 7g 1 training bar she/he should turn into tamatchi if not and he/shes a mizutamatchi scroll down....

Child: tamatchi ok tamatchi should weigh 26g 4 training bars full happy hungry hearts she/he should turn into an obotchi

Teen: Obotchi ok so now you have Obotchi so its your last step.....Obotchi should weigh 30g full training full happy hungry hearts he/she should then be a............MEMETCHI

OK SO YOU GOT MIZUTAMATCHI INSTEAD OF TAMATCHI DONT WORRY JUST FOLLOW THESE STEPS.......

OK so now he/shes a mizutamatchi so for he/she to turn into an Obotchi make him/her weigh 12g 5 training points and full happy hungry hearts

ok so its an Obotchi follow the steps above.....

OK SO YOU WANNA KNOW HOW TO GET MORE CHARACTERS AY??

WELL YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE....

HOW TO GET TSUNOTCHI....

Baby: Teletchi 7 g no training bars

Child: Tamatchi OK he/she should now weigh 27g 3 training points he should be a piropiroitchi.

Teen: Piropiroitchi 17 g FULL training bars Hungry happy hearts full always....he/she should turn into a TSUNOTCHI!!!!!!

EVEN GENRATION

HOW TO GET BILL.........

Baby: Teletchi 7g 1 training bar

Child: Kuchitamatchi 12g 7 training bars SO YOU WANNA KNOW HOW TO GET 7 TRAINING BARS IN A DAY WHAT YOU NEED 2 V3S MAKE SURE THEY HAVN'T MET WRAP AN ITEM AND SEND IT AWAY IF IT DOES NOT GIVE THE ITEM YOU WRAPPED GIVE IT A TIME OUT MAKE SURE IT HAS FULL HAPPY HEARTS!!!!!!!

Teen: Hinatchi OK BY THE TIME HIS READY TO EVOLVE HE SHOULD HAVE FULL TRAINING AND WEIGH 22G HE SHOULD TURN INTO BILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even generation

HOW TO GET LEAFTCHI.........

Baby: Teletchi 10 g 1 training bar FULL happy hungry hearts you should get tamatchi.

Child: Tamatchi 20 g 4 training bars full happy hungry hearts you should get obotchi

Teen: Obotchi 22 g 8 training bars FULL happy hungry hearts you should get LEAFITCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

odd generation

HOW TO GET TEKETCHI..........

Baby: Teletchi 1 training bar 7g

Child: Kuchitamatchi 7 training bars 12g

Teen: Hikotchi FULL training bars 22g FULL happy hungry hearts you should then get TEKETCHI!!!!!!! be careful you might get Mimitchi!!!!

even generation

HOW TO GET MIMIYORITCHI........

Baby: Teletchi 1 training bar 7g

Child: Tamatchi 4 training bars 24g

Teen: Nikatchi FULL training bars 18g full happy hungry hearts you should get MIMIYORITCHI!!!!!!!!

If YOU KNOW ANYMORE CHARACTERS PLEASE ADD!!!!!!!

OH SCROLL DOWN TO ANOTHER REPLY THERE SHOULD BE SOME MORE CHARACTERS!!
I did not understand a word you said. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back