I aM tHe WaLrUs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesse said, "Just be more careful next time, bumps-a-lot." Of course, he was being rude. But that was his nature. And today was a gloomy day. He might as well fit in with it.

"..Asher," Asher replied. He was quiet again-- oh, how unusual of him to do so. "I just moved in a couple days ago so.. I guess I haven't been able to get out much. I'm just a little.. Shocked about some of the things around.. The posters, flyers, you know.." He stared at a flyer that had been dropped on the floor, looking almost disgusted by the messages it sent out. If the people back home could see this..
"It's... terrible, the things you see here." She murmured. "My boyfriend died because of the stupid army, the stupid war... that's part of why I moved here with my brother, over a year ago." She normally didn't share very much with people, but she completely understood where he was coming from.

"I'm so sorry.." Asher replied quietly. "A lot of people from Paradise Valley were being forced into being soldiers. I guess I moved here to get away from that, as well as for career reasons. I couldn't hurt another person in war even if I tried, I swear.."

"I... I hate this country, sometimes. Big fat cats running everything. Sending boys to fight their battles. A battle we can't win. Stealing away lovers, brothers, fathers... I hate it." She still felt the pain, every day, of losing her boyfriend. They hadn't been together for very long, but they had talked about the future.

"I just wonder when my brother's going to get... drafted. I don't know what he'll do...." She sighed, resting her chin in her hands, glaring at the poster. "I just... I want to do something about it!"

Oh my god, it's the first opportunity I've had to tell you..

Mum got me two tickets to see Kelly Clarkson in February! I'm sooooooooo excited!

Asher nodded slowly. "I wish I knew what I could do about any of this.. I'm just not strong enough to do it. I mean, I can't even talk to one person my own age sometimes-- a lot of the time."

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

YOU LUCKY DUCKY!!!!! I'm jealous!!!!!

Lucy said, "Well.... we're just two people, I guess. Not much we can do on our own, anyway." She sighed, and put up her umbrella, over her and Asher. "Would you... like to hang out at my place? I mean, seeing as you don't know anybody, it wouldn't hurt to hang out, right?"

I KNOW!!

I was hoping she'd come to the venue near us. It was a complete surprise date, noone knew about it until the tickets actually went on sale.

Asher looked at her and smiled slightly. "Really..? I mean, yeah.. That'd be.. Really nice." He had to check that she was being serious, he didn't get asked that sort of question too often.

I love Kelly Clarkson!

Make sure to take lots of pictures. =)

Lucy stood up, holding out her umbrella for him. She was glad he didn't think she was some sort of a wierdo. "Come on," She said. "It's a bit of a walk from here. You don't mind walking, do you?"

Alysson glanced over at Jesse, her eyes slightly glazed over, but she shrugged and walked to one of the food stands. She seemed a bit...out of it...but she didn't seem to notice it as she waited in line, looking around nervously every few seconds. "Miss, are you going to stand there all day or are you going to buy something?" The male at the food stand asked in an annoyed tone. She snapped out of her thoughts, jumping slightly in surprise, "H-Huh? O-Oh, yeah. A salt pretzel with extra salt..." She said, her French accent hanging heavily in her gloom filled words.

I will do. I'm standing at this concert, so hopefully I'll be able to get near the front :)

Asher made sure he walked close enough to be under the umbrella. "I'm fine with walking. I walked here from my apartment in the rain, so, I don't mind. I don't mind the rain, anyway, you know that.." He chuckled ever so quietly.

Mari picked up her stuff and walked off,she loked back at Jesse,Somehow,she was attracted to him.She walked up to a food stand behind Alysson."Hi"she said.

Lucy laughed quietly, heading towards her apartment, holding the umbrella high, above his head. "Well, you know what they say... too much of a good thing can be bad." She watched as her high tops sloshed through the puddles on the sidewalk. Again, something else she could write a song about.

Jesse started to walk down the street, thinking he could hail a cab and head over to his friend's house. Heck, maybe his friend's sister would be able to make him something to eat. Free food. What more could a guy ask for? He shoved his hands into his pockets as he walked, coming off as someone you don't want to mess with. Which was partially true.

Lucy looked back at him, and smiled. "I'm fairly certain I'm right. And chocolate is definitely never, ever a bad thing." She kept walking, gently grabbing his jacket sleeve and guiding him along, pulling him through the throngs of people. She didn't think getting lost after living here only two days would be a very swell occasion.

How's your break been so far? :)

"Oh, so you're not too worried about eating too much and feeling sick, I assume," he replied. He stuck close to her, not used to the layout of New York itself or the large amounts of people filling the pavements.

Relatively boring.

BUT I got new dance shoes. I love them soooo much!

"Not at all, actually!" She replied, quickly pulling him up some stone stairs, out of the way pf the crowd. "Okay, THIS is the building." She led him inside, and guided him to the elevator. "Sometimes it doesn't work, so we might have to wait a little--" The doors opened. "Or not. Hm, maybe you're a good luck charm or something."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back