I aM tHe WaLrUs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please get it done soon. D=

Lucy said, "Well, I try not to make it too obvious." She got up, to put her empty bottle in the sink. When she returned, she said to Asher, "Are you sure you haven't changed your mind about something to eat?"

Jesse said, "As... nice, as that offer sounds, I'll pass. I'm Jesse. So, what do you need?" He tapped his foot, slightly impatient.

Yeah, I will. I'm hoping it's not too serious ):

"Well, I don't want you just getting anything out for me.." Asher replied rather quietly. "I can get something on the way home, really. I mean, unless you're eating."

Best of luck!!!

I hope it's something really super minor.

Lucy said, "Well, I normally don't have guests over for myself, so this is special for me. Consider it my treat!" She smiled at him, not minding getting something for him at all. Most of the people who came to the house were friends of Eric.

Jesse said, "Well, I'm in a rush to get somewhere right now, actually." He noted the coldness in her voice. Yet another person who took his tone the wrong way.

We'll see.

It happened a long time ago, and my posture and centre of gravity are perfectly central, which is impressive, rather than average. And I can still walk xD

I'm off. 'Night! :)

"Well, I suppose then I have no reason to say no. The only catch is, I'm not picking what you make." The right hand corner of his mouth turned up into an odd smile. "You'll learn that I hate making decisions."

Did you notice you joined a day after me?Well,I joined sonner but this is a new account.

Mari snapped her bubble gum.

Cool.

Oh, please try to type 3 or more sentences per post. =)

Jesse said, "Well, I don't know if that's a good idea. I have to see a couple of people... but... we could meet up afterwords, maybe? Like, get something to eat?" He put his umbrella down, as the rain began to clear up.

Lucy said, "Well.... how does chicken and rice sound to you?" She poked her head out from the kitchen to look at him. "And maybe some veggies thrown in?"

Alysson had walked back into Central Park, moving her wet hair out of her eyes with a single motion of her head. She continued to nibble on her pretzel, seeming to be deep in thought.

Wow, I could kill a chicken a rice right now xD Mmmm..

Asher smiled slightly. "Chicken and rice sounds great, actually. If you really don't mind, anyway." He paused. "Can I help you with it at all..?"

I'm just hungry in general. xD HOORAY!!!!

Lucy chimed, "If you want to help, be my guest." She went back into the kitchen, and started pulling out bowls, and the other ingredients she though she'd need. Quietly, she hummed a popular song of the time, but she wasn't really sure what it was called.

Eric went to Central Park, thinking that his sister would be there. He sighed, looking around, not seeing her at all. "I wonder where she went," he said quietly, with a shrug. Since he was here... he might as well walk around. So he did.

Sorry about that, I had Tae Kwon-Do :)

Asher got up and went into the kitchen, smiling a little wider at how cheerful she seemed to be. "Just, um.. Let me know what you want me to do," he said.

Mari scribbled down her number and handed it to him.well in that case you need this"she said."bye"she said,and she walked off.

My break's almost over!!!! D:

Lucy said to Asher, "Let's see.... well, why don't you wash and cut the vegetables? Me and sharp objects... maybe not a good combination." She chuckled, turning on the stove to cook the chicken.

Eric sighed and sat down on a bench, staring up at the sky. outside, he looked calm. But inside... he was nervous. He was afraid that, when he got home, army men would be waiting to take him away. And he'd have to leave Lucy on her own. He couldn't bear the thought, her alone in NYC.

D: I really hate that feeling..

He chuckled quietly. "That's alright. Steady hands of an artist, anyway," he smiled and did exactly so. He'd cooked for himself since he was about twelve, and he quite liked it, actually. He piped up and asked, "So, um.. Where did you live before you came to New York?"

"I lived in a small town in Missouri. With my parents, and my older brother Eric. My dad was basically the only lawyer in town, aside from his partner. My mom was a home maker. It should have been perfect, right? Well....." She trailed off, feeling very vulnerable, speaking about her past. It was weird, describing home. Most people never asked.

"Oh.. I'm sorry. You don't need to finish that," Asher said, suddenly feeling awkward again. He told himself that he hadn't expected there to be a stot-ry behind it that she may not want to tell, but that didn't make him feel any better for asking.

"No, it's nothing truly horrible. It's just... my parents figured Eric would stay at Harvard, and be a lawyer like dad. And, well..... he didn't. My parents had high expectations for us. And we ended up landing way below what they'd wanted, in the end. Eric dropped out, and went to New York. I went with him, because I couldn't handle the pressure of being "perfect." I mean... my mom made me do beauty pageants. If I didn't win, she'd get mad, and tell me I wasn't trying hard enough. I was sick of it... and my small town."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back