I aM tHe WaLrUs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh well, at least you got something good out of it.

He chuckled to himself. "I doubt it." He stepped in with her. "I can't say that the lifts at my building have been a lot better so far," he said, "So I'm used to that, too."

Lucy shook off her umbrella, getting water everywhere. "This place isn't the nicest, but it's perfect for all of us 'outcasts' of society. Runaways, artists, musicians like my brother. I call it, "The Capital of Bohemian America." Although.... actually, I consider the true capital of Bohemian America Greenwich Village. Then again... what do I know? I've only lived here for a year."

"Like I said, I'm used to it, probably because I would fall into your specified category of 'outcasts'," he smiled wryly; outcast, that was exactly what he was and he knew it. Without his profession, he would still be one, he knew that. It was just his nature to be a bit removed. "Bohemian.. Hmm, I'm not sure how to judge myself on that one, though."

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucy got out of the elevator when it reached the 8th floor, and walked down a long, narrow hallway. Halfway down, she stopped in front of apartment 823. "I don't know who put the numbers on the apartments, but... they're very random. I mean, there aren't really 800 apartments in this building, you know?" She went inside. "Come on in. You can leave your shoes and coat by the door."

Asher nodded and managed to somehow slip off his pair of red Chucks which had been completely soaked through by now. He put his jacket near them and followed in behind her. He ran a hand back through his hair and said, "Maybe it's a private joke or something. I read a book once whose chapters went up in completely random numbers; well, they turned out to be linked, actually. Maybe they're just waiting for someone smart to figure it out." He looked mildly amused.

I'm so tired. D=

Lucy's converse high tops were by the door. They were a bright yellow color... well, normally they were. But since they had gotten wet, they were now a dull gold color. She went into the kitchen. "Um... can I get you anything?" She asked quietly.

Jesse kept walking, trying to find a densely populated area. That way, there would be more cabs. He sloshed through the puddles, his dark brown shoes getting darker from the water. He sighed. "Well, at least Eric and Lucy don't mind that I look like a slob. Besides, they're not that tidy themselves," he told himself reassuringly.

Aw D: Me too, actually.

Asher shook his head. "Um.. No, I think I'm alright, actually, thanks," he replied, pushing one hand into the pocket of his black jeans-- that were greying in places, however.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doing nothing gets tiring after a while. xD

Lucy called from the kitchen, "Okay. Well, if you change your mind, there's some stuff in the pantry... not much in the fridge, but.... just help yourself. Oh, and grab a seat wherever you like."

The main room was very artsy looking, with paint splatters on the walls, in various colors. There was plain black furniture, including a coffee table, two beanbag chairs, and a couch. A small tv was in the corner of the room. (of course, since it's the 60s/70s, it was probably black and white.)

Oh, I know what you mean xD

I find it's worse on a Sunday where I do absolutely nothing all morning.

"Thanks," he replied, and looked behind him, for he'd been at the door to the living room and facing away from it. He sat himself down on the couch and looked at how her room was furnished; he was still debating on how to organise his--very few-- things in his living room. He then looked back towards the door.

Exactly!

and I feel extra tired after I sleep in.

Lucy came back to the living room, holding a glass bottle of soda. She flopped down on a beanbag chair, sighing with relief. "What do you think? I mean... it's not much, but we do our best to make it look... expressive."

If I sleep for too long, then I do.

"Well, less is more sometimes, you know. I like it, it's different," Asher told her. "It's what I'm aiming for at my place. I'm just too picky to make a decision sometimes."

Same here.

I just get tired easily, I think.

Lucy said, "And, well... after paying our bills and all that, we basically have no money left to accessorize our apartment. And if you want some help, I'm sure I could try to be some assistance. Although... I don't promise I'll be any good at it." She laughed, then sipped her drink.

I've been tired all the time lately. So busy..

I was so tired this morning, though. I was up at four am this morning because of my back and I couldn't get to sleep until I'd taken tablets and waited for them to work ):

"It might be cool.. Just so we could hang out, anyway. But I won't directly ask you for help, you can just come along and tell me," Asher smiled slightly. "It's funny, though, I don't have a clue what you're into. Usually people have something that makes it obvious.." he mused.

Same here

D: Does your back hurt again, or has it been okay?

Lucy chuckled and said, "Well, you'll just have to get to know me better and find out, won't you?" She moved her legs, now sitting criss cross style. "Let me see if I can figure YOU out.... hmm.... well, I'd say you look like an artist. The cool shoes, very laid back clothes with an almost sophisticated twist."

It's been getting worse since last week again. I'm getting it checked out while I'm on break, it's beginning to get a bit unbearable ):

"Good guess, good guess indeed," Brandon replied, smiling a bit more than he usually did-- emotions shown above mild, unless it's anger, were always a rare occurance with him. "And I haven't got a clue about you, yet."

That's a good idea. It could be a sort of deficiency.

Jesse turned around and looked at Mari. "Oh, it's bumps-a-lot again. Aren't you going to run me over or something." He smirked, crossing his arms, moving his umbrella slightly so she wouldn't get rained on.

Lucy said to Asher, "Well, good things come to those who wait, someone once said." She smiled and tilted her head to one side, letting her long, damp blond hair fall to that side. "But... if you really want to know, I like music, and reading. And I don't really have a job or anything."

I'm sure I know what caused it, it was when we were kicking in Tae Kwon Do and the kid holding the pad pulled it away from me as I kicked and I fell down and landed right on the bottom of my spine. It needs to get x-rayed, apparently :S

Asher.. AsherAsherAsher. You can tell I'm tired xDDD

"Art for me is not a job, I suppose. It's a passion I earn money-- though not much at all right now-- for doing," Asher said. "You took the fun out of guessing," he chuckled. "Oh well, it's still good to know."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back