i hate america

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you hate america/

• yes,america is horrible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no,i love america

• i dont care for it

• whats america?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Bush is doing the best he can! I mean being a president would be aful hard! Just because think of it! I mean maybe you'r parents are in charge or the boss of a reserunt, or a school. And they are proably stressed! But the president is incharge or EVERYTHING IN AMERICA! Like he dicides if you and you'r family lived. If he said: 'Oh I dont like the Smith family go kill them.' Then you would be dead! He has everything in his hands! But yes he has made mistakes like everyone! But he does the best he can and he is doing really good to me! I think those who hate him just focus on the bad things he does. Or the things that are mistakes. But he has done like a million good things and 3 bad things! Give him a break! He has to be stressed and then people say they hate him! What if you forgot to do the dishes and then you'r mom hated you because of that one mistake! Would you be mad and sad! I think he does his best and his best is GREAT! But everyone does have their own opinon!

I think Bush is doing the best he can! I mean being a president would be aful hard! Just because think of it! I mean maybe you'r parents are in charge or the boss of a reserunt, or a school. And they are proably stressed! But the president is incharge or EVERYTHING IN AMERICA! Like he dicides if you and you'r family lived. If he said: 'Oh I dont like the Smith family go kill them.' Then you would be dead! He has everything in his hands! But yes he has made mistakes like everyone! But he does the best he can and he is doing really good to me! I think those who hate him just focus on the bad things he does. Or the things that are mistakes. But he has done like a million good things and 3 bad things! Give him a break! He has to be stressed and then people say they hate him! What if you forgot to do the dishes and then you'r mom hated you because of that one mistake! Would you be mad and sad! I think he does his best and his best is GREAT! But everyone does have their own opinon!
The president actually doesn't have enough power to kill random families. If he tried to do that, he would be taken out of office. He has the power to approve bills and stuff. And to decide what gets to be voted on.

P.S. England and most other first world countries have goverments similar to ours, England has a queen, but she doesn't really have any power.

Last edited by a moderator:
The president actually doesn't have enough power to kill random families. If he tried to do that, he would be taken out of office. He has the power to approve bills and stuff. And to decide what gets to be voted on.
P.S. England and most other first world countries have goverments similar to ours, England has a queen, but she doesn't really have any power.
Acually he does have that power. Maybe not as in he can kill who ever! But like if you killed someone he could say or you to die. But ya. I agree with you sort of.

Acually he does have that power. Maybe not as in he can kill who ever! But like if you killed someone he could say or you to die. But ya. I agree with you sort of.
No, he couldn't. If you break a law, that is up to the courts to decide what happens to you. The president has no say in whether or not you go to jail, if you get the death penalty, etc for breaking a law.

And I hate you (JK XD, joking)

Why hate America? Its a nice country, sure the gas price is high but still. We have delecious food, we have a free education, everyone is allowed to vote, no one is rejected when it comes to Official rights (Only like if your a criminal)

Imagine if ya lived in Jamacia, if you dont have a American relative you are lucky to be alive!

Why do you hate it so much,i hate our president,but i love this country,and we're lucky to live in it.
why do u even care bout the pres. i mean most of us are kids we shouldn't give a care.. i don't...... elect an actual monkey pres see if i care

why do u even care bout the pres. i mean most of us are kids we shouldn't give a care.. i don't...... elect an actual monkey pres see if i care
Exactly. Children really shouldn't have political opinions (especially about a country they don't live in) because if they express their political 'opinions' they're really just restating what their parents told them. They're not saying their own opinions.

No, I don't like Bush either...

But he's the President, and I guess we have to respect him.

America (the US and Canada) is very free.

I can't wait 'till I move back to Canada. CANT WAIT! :)

Did you know that Canada has a better government than the USA? There's no death row in Canada. And I find that Canadians are totally friendly!

-Rachel

america is a horrible country.if you go to pretty much any where in the world and you bring up the word america people will keep on saying on how much they hate it

ok. That is a stupid reason to hate america. I mean- be grateful for what you get. You should be happy you don't live in a really poor country where poverty is found in every corner. The u.s. is safe too. It gets stuff for JP faster.

just because other people hate america you don't!
well maybe i hate america for other reasons i was just pointing somtin out

(people dont ask why)

No, he couldn't. If you break a law, that is up to the courts to decide what happens to you. The president has no say in whether or not you go to jail, if you get the death penalty, etc for breaking a law.
Dude the President decides who r the judges. So ya he can!

Well I live in Canada and I like like like like it. Not so much, but I do have a friend from America. No offense but I think Americans are STUCK UP GET IT, RIGHT? :eek: :eek:

Oh and richard8777 Its not our fault our trash is in YOUR country, think about this. You Americans put YOUR trash in OUR country so we have a RIGHT to put ours too :) :D :D

I agree.Canada and the US are very lucky countries.

We have food, shelter, and a free country.

I love America! It's a very free place. We are lucky.

When I went to to Country of Indonesia, there were millions of people living on the street.

Those people were ill, weak, and starving.

Their land ain't nice at all.

I can't even explain how hard life must have been for them.

BTW, Why do you hate America?

But anyways, think out it.

-Rachel
I agree North America is very well off compared to some places. It's kind of funny, the american friends I talk to would rather come to Canda (where I'm at) then stay there and they complain about the school system where they are in such. I'm not too shocked this person made this topic...although an explanation would be good right about now :D

I love America. It's really free. Lots of the other countries have dictators or live in poverty, or something horrible like that. I like the government because it keeps us free.

Bush isn't horrible, but I don't really like him. I think Kerry's a million times worse. My opinion.

Matchy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back