i hate america

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you hate america/

• yes,america is horrible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no,i love america

• i dont care for it

• whats america?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... I don't see why you'd hate america, it is one of the best countries in the world. I think that I'd rather live where I live in Canada, but I still think you're lucky to live in america. Some people call it the "melting pot" maybe that's why you don't like it. Just remember, you're lucky :eek:
People call it the 'melting pot' because of all the different cultures and stuff we have here. I think this person hates it because he believes our country has done things it hasn't done.

[SIZE=11pt]I am just feeling really sorry for this evilRobot kid. Obviously someone has tought this kid some really weird stuff.[/SIZE]

The US is a kind and gentle place. The government isn't out to get anyone. People here will do so much for strangers any where you go. There is way more good than evil everywhere.

The world in general is full of great friendly and peaceful people. I can only assume this kids parents are paranoid haters. That is a very sad legacy to leave anyone.

It's like the KKK parents who teach their kids to hate and be paranoid of certain people for no reason.

I only feel pitty for narrow minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back