i hate america

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you hate america/

• yes,america is horrible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no,i love america

• i dont care for it

• whats america?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you people are lucky youre in americaU_U*,me im in philippines but im still 100% proud to be in phil [SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

*100% proud pinoy!

I love America.

Its better than living anywhere else.

Would you rather live in Africa? Where your starving and without a shelter??

Or would would you rather live in Japan(asia) where you get struck with tsunamis and all types of horrible weather?

I love America.
Its better than living anywhere else.

Would you rather live in Africa? Where your starving and without a shelter??

Or would would you rather live in Japan(asia) where you get struck with tsunamis and all types of horrible weather?
Japan isn't that bad o_O you mean other parts of Asia, Japan gets earthquakes once in a while, but yeah haven't heard anything that extreme in a while from there.

I didn't say Canadians are stuck up, they're actually very nice people.
I know you didn't say that lol. evilrobot mentioned it earlier on. If I was quoting you, I probably was agreeing with you.

I live in Australia but I have been to America twice. It seems a nice place to holiday but I wouldn't want to live there. (No offence intended. =])

For one, I heard that people in some parts of America are legally allowed to carry guns with them (Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). Scary? Yes.

I also have no right to put down or praise George Bush and/or the U.S government as I am not American and don't really know much about them. Of course, some times they could of done better but hey, so can everyone.

John Howard (Australian Prime Minister) is overall a good guy, I mean how many newspaper headlines are covered with his scandals? I think i am lucky to live in such a lovely country where everyone is friendly and has rights.

Australia is a free country. Lots of people from all over want to try to get in.

I feel lucky to live in such a good, free, safe country as Australia and wish everyone in the world had the same privileges and rights as we Australians have.

For one, I heard that people in some parts of America are legally allowed to carry guns with them (Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). Scary? Yes.
We have the right to bear arms with a weapons permit, but not the right to shoot people at random xP

We have the right to bear arms with a weapons permit, but not the right to shoot people at random xP
XP, I should hope not.

But to me it would be freaky to know that they have a gun and could could try to shoot you at any moment.

*Shivers* I would be rather paranoid.

XP, I should hope not.
But to me it would be freaky to know that they have a gun and could could try to shoot you at any moment.

*Shivers* I would be rather paranoid.
Somebody in any country could have a gun and shoot you at any moment.

Taking out guns would take away jobs first of all, and second of all:

robbers, criminals, etc, know how to get guns off the blackmarket etc. They don't buy them from everyday shops

People who use them to defend their lives DONT buy them illegally.

Therefor, criminals would still have guns but people who want to defend their lives wouldnt.

[SIZE=14pt]I dont know anything about america because I havent been there before and I live in England[/SIZE]

You're probably too young to remember what happened on September 11th. If you were old enough to remember it, you wouldn't be saying that. Please, since you're not old enough to remember any important events in our history leading up to this war in Iraq and the middle east, don't say things like that.
Terrorists crashed airplanes into our World Trade Center and Twin Towers in New York City, and killed thousands of people in New York city. They ruined thousands of lives. And, terrorists have made other threats to do it again.
im not talking about 9/11 im takling about another thing that alot of americans dont know because the goverment keeps it a secret

i know a country carshed into our they are just as bad as us

I know you didn't say that lol. evilrobot mentioned it earlier on. If I was quoting you, I probably was agreeing with you.
OMG i didnt say anything ambout canadians being stuck up i was telling some one else there not

Somebody in any country could have a gun and shoot you at any moment.
Taking out guns would take away jobs first of all, and second of all:

robbers, criminals, etc, know how to get guns off the blackmarket etc. They don't buy them from everyday shops

People who use them to defend their lives DONT buy them illegally.

Therefor, criminals would still have guns but people who want to defend their lives wouldnt.
THANK YOU!

Someone here agrees with me!

Either way, the bad guy is always going to get the gun- illegaly or not.

I heard 4 out of 5 times people use [or buy, I'm not exactly sure] to protect themselves. You take that 4 out of 5 away and we have a major problem here.

Also, mind you, that you can't just take them into school or somewhere like NASA. ;]

im not talking about 9/11 im takling about another thing that alot of americans dont know because the goverment keeps it a secret
i know a country carshed into our they are just as bad as us
If it's so secret then how do you know?

Wow, how about this then.Grow up and find oppurtunities elsewhere.

America doesnt need another angsty teen following the whole " oh america sucks" trend.

I cant belive our soilders are fighting for worthless nits like you.
o well ok :eek:

its not like i want them to be fighting they have to stop

PEOPLE IF YOU DONT THINK AMERICA IS A HORROBLE PLACE GO ON GOOGLE AND LOOKUP HORRIBLE THINGS AMERICA DID

idiots

PEOPLE IF YOU DONT THINK AMERICA IS A HORROBLE PLACE GO ON GOOGLE AND LOOKUP HORRIBLE THINGS AMERICA DID

idiots
I think you need to get your facts striaght.

EVERY COUNTY HAS IT'S FAULTS AND YOU AREN'T ALWAYS GOING TO LIKE EVERYTHING IT DOES.

So stop this hate trend.

You aren't even appreciating what these people do for you. They DIE for you- respect that.

I think you're fighting blindly. >.>

idiots
And while you're at it you can look up the horrible things England did. And the horrible things Australia did. And the horrible things Mexico did. And all the horrible things every country in the world has done.

Every country has done something bad. Every country has had one bad leader. Every country has people who hate it. America has done no more bad things than any other country.

He is fighting blindly, and is "pot-stirring". Therefore, to prevent his further satisfaction at getting everyone worked up, I'm closing this thread.

Everyone else handled themselves quite well in such a controversial thread. Well done! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... I don't see why you'd hate america, it is one of the best countries in the world. I think that I'd rather live where I live in Canada, but I still think you're lucky to live in america. Some people call it the "melting pot" maybe that's why you don't like it. Just remember, you're lucky :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back