i hate america

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you hate america/

• yes,america is horrible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no,i love america

• i dont care for it

• whats america?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hate America just the way our president runs the *expletives deleted* country! And the stuff we do to the environment!! Why don't we take the money we put into military defence and send it to Africa where they can use it!!! I confess, I'm a hippie/flower child. But why do we have wars? They are sooo stupid!!! We kill people for fame and money!!! Our president is agreedy b****rd! I hate the way he runs the contry!!! :angry: :angry: :huh: :huh: :p :p :p
Alright pony for peace, lets just calm down.

Sure, not alot of us like the president, but its better than having no government at all, am I right?

People try to stop the things we do to the enviroment, but the world will end soon, and peoople don't care about other living things. (Although I do..) And sure, it doesn't seem like alot is sent over to Africa, but there in so much poverty over there that it takes so much to make atleast one familys life better. Alot send money over to Africa, then even sponser children there, and things like that. But we also need to defend our soldiers. Would you rather them die and so many families fall heart broken?! Every soldier has a family thats loves them and wants them home, while they choose to defend the country. Wars, well, what else could we do to get the other countries to back off?! We can't just say, "Step over here and try to do someonething and I'll pinch you!" No, it doesn't work that way! Wars happen to defend the counrty that you just happen to live in.

I am very lucky. You are lucky you didn't live during the third (or was it second) red scare, when they totally ruined your life you talked bad about america. (they thought you might be a communist. Not one of America's better days...)

Why do you hate it so much,i hate our president,but i love this country,and we're lucky to live in it.
I don't hate America. I hate the President who's running the place! :angry:

Very wrong there, my friend, very wrong. We aren't "murderers", we wouldn't be dumb enough to smash planes into our own buildings.And not all Americans are stuck up, wheredid you get that? And when did we ever say that Canadians were stuck up? Learn your facts.

Anyways I am gratefull to be able to live in this country, very gratefull. I'm lucky enough to not live in Africa or some other place where life is hard. You'r lucky you live here, people are dying to get here, to escape hardships and all that. And you don't sound like you live in America at all, what person hates the country they reside in and brings the Canadians into all this?
Canadians are not stuck up, that's for sure. Either you have a very narrowminded view on the world, or you ate paintchips or something and it's giving you indigestion.

Either way, you fail miserably at perspective.

I live in England! I don't hate America especially because I've never been there. The only thing I don't like about all countries is the pollution. That is what really angers me!

Wow, how about this then.

Grow up and find oppurtunities elsewhere.

America doesnt need another angsty teen following the whole " oh america sucks" trend.

I cant belive our soilders are fighting for worthless nits like you.

[SIZE=18pt]THEN GET OUT.[/SIZE]

America does NOT need another angsty teen saying how much they hate america, look at out history.

A worthless nit like you needs to GROW UP AND GET OUT if they do not appreciate how far we've come.

Soilders died for your freedom.

And our president? So WHAT. He's on his LAST TERM, hes been in office for a while now, shut your mouth.Stop complaining. Cry me a river, build a bridge and GET OVER IT.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]THEN GET OUT.America does NOT need another angsty teen saying how much they hate america, look at out history.

A worthless nit like you needs to GROW UP AND GET OUT if they do not appreciate how far we've come.

Soilders died for your freedom.

And our president? So WHAT. He's on his LAST TERM, hes been in office for a while now, shut your mouth.Stop complaining. Cry me a river, build a bridge and GET OVER IT.

[/SIZE]
Although the giant red font wasn't nescesary, I second the notion.

The other countries are fighting us! We're just trying to defend ourselves!The president never killed anybody. He's using the army to defend the country. The terrorists are the ones that crashed that plane.

Matchy :)
NO THIS COUNTY DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO US WE JUST ATTACKED IT BECAUSE WE ARE THE BAD GUYS WE ARE THE BAD PEOPLE WE ARE THE DESTRUCTIVE JERKS!!!!!!!!!

^^ We are the only country in the world that sends huge amounts of aid and money to Africa. No other country has ever done as much as we do.
Other places have no environmental protection laws. Asia has almost none that are enforced. South America...forget about it. Africa isn't as densely populated, therefore it is not an issue. Europe isn't as keen on conservation as we are. Australia is the only other one who is doing great with this issue.

We have wars because if we did NOT do something, they made it very clear we would've been attacked again. The same groups of people who killed thousands of innocent Americans in one shot have attacked us several times before. We have also thwarted many attempted attacks. I'd like to hear your solution for stopping the actions of people who live to kill our citizens. And this is fact, because the attackers proclaim it themselves. What would you rather we do?

In almost any other country, you would not have the FREEDOM to call yourself a hippie or a flower child. You can thank America for that. And for the great assortment of clothes you wear. And for all the delicious foods you can eat. The computer that you can access the Internet on. Clearly you do not understand how your life would be different in other places. I think you need to give a thought to all the people who dream to live here, and be thankful that you have the option
ummm......NO when i went to a donation in united kindome it was so crowded i couldnt move i went to one here and it was almost empty..........dont say stuff u dont know

Very wrong there, my friend, very wrong. We aren't "murderers", we wouldn't be dumb enough to smash planes into our own buildings.And not all Americans are stuck up, wheredid you get that? And when did we ever say that Canadians were stuck up? Learn your facts.

Anyways I am gratefull to be able to live in this country, very gratefull. I'm lucky enough to not live in Africa or some other place where life is hard. You'r lucky you live here, people are dying to get here, to escape hardships and all that. And you don't sound like you live in America at all, what person hates the country they reside in and brings the Canadians into all this?
we didnt smask the plane into our own building we smashed it in SOME OTHER COUNTRIES TOWN

yes i do know that not all americans are stuck up 98.9 are

o and ya if u read this a person said that if americans are stuck up that canadians are stuck up!

people need accualy read :blink:

The topic deals with governmental aid, not individuals. There is a major difference, and America has given the most aid and money to Africa. This is fact, feel free to research it.

You seriously need to stop posting very rude things just to create arguements, evilrobots. You are being intentionally inflammatory, which I suspect is the entire reason you started this topic. People have been handling themselves pretty well so far, but if you continue this behaviour, this thread is going to be closed. Don't pick unnecessary fights.

we didnt smask the plane into our own building we smashed it in SOME OTHER COUNTRIES TOWN

o and ya if u read this a person said that if americans are stuck up that canadians are stuck up!

Yes, another country smashed the plane into our building and thats why were in war, isn't it?! Thats the day when the president declaired war! So before you go running your mouth, make sure what your saying is actaully TRUE.

And no, not all amearicans are stuck up, and not alot are actually. If alot are, your one of them, I'd bet you that you are.

And people need to spell right.

We all have our opinions. :]I think I'm EXTREMELY lucky to live in America. Imagine if you lived in Africa; you could get malaria, you could starve, and you might not even have any shelter.

I love my country and I think I'm very spoiled living here.
I agree with you 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Canadians are not stuck up, that's for sure. Either you have a very narrowminded view on the world, or you ate paintchips or something and it's giving you indigestion.
Either way, you fail miserably at perspective.
I didn't say Canadians are stuck up, they're actually very nice people.

Hey, people are entitled to their own opinions! Please, calm down!

Personally, I have nothing against America. We defend our country, we help other countries if we need to, we have fair laws and rights for all, we allow others into our country, we have educational systems for all kids, proper medical care, organization, and much more! Not that other countries are squat compared to us, though. All countries have their ups and downs, which we don't always control.

Americans, stuck up? Maybe some, but not that much, evilrobots... Yeah, a lot are self-centered, but there are a lot more noble and honest Americans out there that want and try to help! If you'd like us to look up the facts, you should do it too before posting things and picking unnecesary fights.

people need accualy read  :lol:
You're probably too young to remember what happened on September 11th. If you were old enough to remember it, you wouldn't be saying that. Please, since you're not old enough to remember any important events in our history leading up to this war in Iraq and the middle east, don't say things like that.

Terrorists crashed airplanes into our World Trade Center and Twin Towers in New York City, and killed thousands of people in New York city. They ruined thousands of lives. And, terrorists have made other threats to do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back