i hate america

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you hate america/

• yes,america is horrible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no,i love america

• i dont care for it

• whats america?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think are schooling is GREAT! I love America! The person who started this is like the only one who hates America on here! I think that America is fantastic! And whoever said that Americans are stuck up. Well I'm not. I mean sometimes I am when I am mad. But everyone has their moments! And if Americans are then so are candians, But I think everyone can be mean or stuck up! But anyways, I love America!

Well I think are schooling is GREAT! I love America! The person who started this is like the only one who hates America on here! I think that America is fantastic! And whoever said that Americans are stuck up. Well I'm not. I mean sometimes I am when I am mad. But everyone has their moments! And if Americans are then so are candians, But I think everyone can be mean or stuck up! But anyways, I love America!
Number 1: If Americans are stuck up that dosen't mean Canadians are :angry:

ok? I said NO OFFENSE <_< B)

Dude the President decides who r the judges. So ya he can!
No, in the supreme court the other judges decide who the judges are. And even if the president did choose the judges, he couldn't control what they thought the penalty should be.

Exactly, like other countriess.

Most ppl don't like it. They don't hate it.

THEY JUSTTTTTTTTTTTTT LIVE IN ITTTTT :angry: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Like your talking to like an extremely crazy person hea that could probably take on like, A REY MYSTERIO. like put him on now ;) !!!!!! :) B) :rolleyes:

Oh AnD i LoVe BuSh ToO! hE rOcKs!
why do you love Bush he started the war in Iraq and he's sending more troops out there pretty much just to die! he should've never became president

i live in canada sometimes i don't like the US because when a star dies they talk for like 5 months

No, in the supreme court the other judges decide who the judges are. And even if the president did choose the judges, he couldn't control what they thought the penalty should be.
Ya he can.

why do you love Bush he started the war in Iraq and he's sending more troops out there pretty much just to die! he should've never became president
He had to do that for are safety! I guess if you want to die then try to stop it!

Ya he can.
No, he can't. He can help decide what the laws are going to be, but he can't have any say in what happens to people who break those laws. Please, just go ask your parents or teacher to describe to you the duties of the president and supreme court.

No, he can't. He can help decide what the laws are going to be, but he can't have any say in what happens to people who break those laws. Please, just go ask your parents or teacher to describe to you the duties of the president and supreme court.
I just did. My mom said he does have that power but if he ever did anything like that he would be out charges by the contry and than killed from what he did. Because we can out power him if we all got together!

I just did. My mom said he does have that power but if he ever did anything like that he would be out charges by the contry and than killed from what he did. Because we can out power him if we all got together!
Exactly. He could kill someone just like you or I could. He can't tell the judges "Oh, I think that man should get the death penalty". And then the judges will give the criminal the death penalty. He would get thrown out of office if he tried to kill someone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly. He could kill someone just like you or I could. He can't tell the judges "Oh, I think that man should get the death penalty". And then the judges will give the criminal the death penalty. He would get thrown out of office if he tried to kill someone.
Indeed. He may have power over America, but he doesn't have power over what punishment each and every criminal gets.

i live in canada sometimes i don't like the US because when a star dies they talk for like 5 months
I'm sure they do that in other places too. ;]

It's not just the U.S.

I'd like to hear what you propose.

Just leave them to bomb us again? I think not.

Yeah, watching that one episode of Amearican Idol made me realize how lucky I am, and how much I wanted to help the others that don't have iot as good as we do.

So instead of saying you hate it, why not stop and appreciate it?

I'm trying to stay neutral here, but I think a definite reality check is in order. In many other countries around the world, you would not have the same basic rights and priveleges that we do here. There are many, many places in the world where you would not be able to access the internet so freely in order to proclaim your dislike of your country. You would not have access to frivolities and extras such as Tamagotchi, cell phones, soda pop...you wouldn't even have access to a decent meal very often at all. Or to the hospital when you've broken your leg. We have easy access to ALL these things every single day of our lives.

Our country and our president aren't perfect. NO country and/or leader is! There will always be things and people in your life that annoy you, or that you do not agree with...but you have to take it in stride and look at the big picture. No one likes the war...no one EVER likes to be involved in war. But, war happens.And if we hadn't taken action against these people, they openly said over and over that they WILL strike again. They talk freely about how they deeply believe in attacking us. Some live just for that cause. This is not a group of people who will change their minds just because we try to talk with them.

This is not to say that there aren't other countries in the world that would be pretty nice to live in. That would be incorrect of me. But, before you start "hating" America for the things that you don't agree with...have a look at the big picture and compare the two closely. You may take notice of some things that you never thought about before.

I know I sound harsh, and maybe it is a little harsh, but this is not a personal attack on anyone here. I just hope that you can look at everything...the good and the bad...when formulating your opinion.

*Puts soapbox under the table* :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back