I have a big problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that fails take up all your skirts and make them really short and say you won't take them down until you get to wear pants!
Ugh, my mom is so annoyed by the rebel stuff that she checks me before I go out to make sure I'm not wearing pants.

Today I tried to talk to her about it and she went on to this whole annoying thing about how I'm lucky because she treating me like an adult by making me wear skirts!!!! Then she went on on and on about how I should be glad that I'm not doing what the really religous people do like only wear black or white (any dull colors) or how I don't have to wear tights in the summer and knee highs and skirts up to my ankles and shirts up to my wrists. It was so annoying!!! Then she started to talk about how I'm not convincing her and how I should have given up pants already and a load of other crap. I need help. :'(

I really don't think there's much left to try. You say you've tried ALL the suggestions? If you have, I think it might be just about time to give up.

But I just asked my mom about it and she suggested wearing skirts with leggings underneath, cuz they're trendy right now and beef pizzle fo shizzle.

I really don't know what else to say.. do you have an older sister that's moved out and you're mom thinks is cool? If you do, you should talk to her about it and she might be able to get your mom to cut some slack.

Worked for me o_O My older sister got my mom to say yes to dying my hair o_O

I really don't think there's much left to try. You say you've tried ALL the suggestions? If you have, I think it might be just about time to give up.
But I just asked my mom about it and she suggested wearing skirts with leggings underneath, cuz they're trendy right now and beef pizzle fo shizzle.

I really don't know what else to say.. do you have an older sister that's moved out and you're mom thinks is cool? If you do, you should talk to her about it and she might be able to get your mom to cut some slack.

Worked for me o_O My older sister got my mom to say yes to dying my hair o_O
I don't have ANY sisters. > :D

Also, for all of you who asked, I am Jewish.
Just tell her that God wouldn't care if you wore pants or not/ask why God would care what you wore. He wouldn't be mad at all even if you were naked all the time, so why does it matter if you wear pants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back