I know the 'Masktchi Petetion' has come and past..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, only about two tamagotchis need saving. Not mimitchis though, Mimitchis are loved the most!!
Yes! Thats also what happens. But the point is people are taking 'Masktchi'. People come here and say 'I know!' But I know a few people here who have done it.....

In my opinion, this had no reason to get pinned.

First, nobody copyed it, they helped out! :gozarutchi:

Second, it was allways a big fight.

Third, didnt you copy peanutbutter's idea?

So, as much as I agree with you,

I wouldnt make one again. :wacko:

Sorry, Mimitchiz

No she didn't copy peanutbutter13's idea.

I know no one but Mangorox believes me when I say this:

"I was talking about Tama Talk to mangorox and WE thought of the idea to make a "Save the Masktchi", "Save the Tarakotchi" and a "Save the Gozarutchi" thing. It was OUR idea and also another mamber of Tama Talk helped mangorox but I can't remembee her/his name."

IT IS TRUE!!!

Sorry.

Sometimes I get mixed up :furawatchi:

Hehe. I'm kind of in a bad mood.

Well, I hope no one copys you. I sure I wouldn't appreciate it if someone copyed me. Unless they quoted me, then that would ok.

And I'm fed up of people copying [SIZE=14pt]MY[/SIZE]adopting smileys idea.
EDIT: Ok, they can make some of them but, I don't want people saying they made it up...... and please don't make too many. :eek:
Hi. I really think we should talk to admin about idea copying.

I have only been a member for a short time but I have seen this happen..... its stupid how people copy

No she didn't copy peanutbutter13's idea.I know no one but Mangorox believes me when I say this:

"I was talking about Tama Talk to mangorox and WE thought of the idea to make a "Save the Masktchi", "Save the Tarakotchi" and a "Save the Gozarutchi" thing. It was OUR idea and also another mamber of Tama Talk helped mangorox but I can't remembee her/his name."

IT IS TRUE!!!
Umm....... I am not going to say anything. :p

I have only been a member for a short time but I have seen this happen..... its stupid how people copy

thats so true tell e'm!
yea gal! you tell e'm! :D :D :D

but also,i am showin off :huh: to me!

Yes, mostly newbies... :mellow:
PRETTY PLEASE STOP SAYING NEWBIES, NEWBIE, NOOB and all other Noob related words.... it doesnt mean what you think it does

PRETTY PLEASE STOP SAYING NEWBIES, NEWBIE, NOOB and all other Noob related words.... it doesnt mean what you think it does
Uh...I'm gald we don't have a rank anymore....? <_< :D

whata are you guys talking about? (I'm new)

Oh, so I suppose since I am new to this site, everybody should hate me and blame everything on me! Don't use Newbies as Scapegoats!

What are you talking about? If you can just tell me what your talking about by PMing me, I can possibly answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back