I know the 'Masktchi Petetion' has come and past..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I think that the most topics on this board have been originally posted before.

It has become much harder to invent a completely new, original topic since there are so many people posting on TamaTalk.

And there's no point of dissing newbies because they also want to post, and we can't do anything with the fact that they joined not long ago and don't know the rules of the board yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just had my idea stolen a few days ago.

I'm not mentioning the name but she copied my Foster's Home For Tamas idea!

She had the same title as mine too! I said I guess it woulden't hurt to have another one since mine was probally on like page 8.

Anyways, I've never seen the Masktchi Petetion. I may have seen it and posted in it but I probally just forgot.

omg i HATE it when ppls take my ideas.

wut was the maskchi petition? (and i know who maskchi is lol) :ichigotchi:

well iv never had this happen to me on tamatalk but on oither sites and i have to agree its pretty annoying and then they say it was there idea

:p B) B) B) this website so cool!!!!!! :p i have two tamagotchi's and it helped me find out what they are!!!!! :D :D :p :D :D

I only know that my favorite is Gozarutchi... I try to get it all the time... It's quite dificult... :furawatchi:

Not as difficult as Hanatchi... which is my 2nd favorite... hehehe

I only know that my favorite is Gozarutchi... I try to get it all the time... It's quite dificult... :furawatchi:
Not as difficult as Hanatchi... which is my 2nd favorite... hehehe
So... since I am a Gozarutchi fan, and if there's a "Save the Gozarutchi" group, I'd like to participate on it...

Because Gozarutchis are ninjas, and ninjas, they flip out!

im sorry, but can someone please explain whut the masketchi petition is?i mean, i dont want to cut in...

im not a newbie!

i just didnt see the masketchi petition.
The mastchi petetion is a petetion to save mastchi's! You see, alot of people think masktchi are ugly/gross, so this petetion is to help save them from being tortured and abandoned!

It has come to my attetion that there are remakes of the Masktchi Petetion. 

I know we are all over this, but please don't copy my 'Masktchi Petetion'. I just get a bit mad seeing my ideas in other peoples words. So please don't copy.

Thankyou people of tamatalk. I hope you understand. I am sorry If you get mad at this, but it is annyoing seeing someone steeling you're idea's.
I know how you feel, at school my friend copies what I say and make. What's next?

It has come to my attetion that there are remakes of the Masktchi Petetion. 

I know we are all over this, but please don't copy my 'Masktchi Petetion'. I just get a bit mad seeing my ideas in other peoples words. So please don't copy.

Thankyou people of tamatalk. I hope you understand. I am sorry If you get mad at this, but it is annyoing seeing someone steeling you're idea's.
i know it can be annoying-and i'm not saying people ashpuld still do i, but obviosly the people liked your idea enof to use it after you have! :huh: but they shouldn't do it over because its just repetitive and uses more space.

whoops! i already said that, id didnt mean to, i 4got. sry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back