I know the 'Masktchi Petetion' has come and past..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yer me two may i ask what is misthalin??

thanks

Baby out <_<

yer me two may i ask what is misthalin??thanks

Baby out <_<
A misthalin? Do you mean a masktchi?? :ph34r: LOL

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU COULD ABUSE A CUTE LIL FELLA LIKE MASKTCHI?? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

i don't really know what Masktchi Petetion is but what ~Tamagotchi Boy Forever~ said that Tamagotchi Owners abuse em or something i'd like really think that's mean or somthing because have one named ''MAJRA'' it's supposed to be Majora but i can't spell it with 6 letters

Last edited by a moderator:
A misthalin? Do you mean a masktchi?? ^_^ LOL
COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU COULD ABUSE A CUTE LIL FELLA LIKE MASKTCHI?? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
i don't know but i think they like give them timeouts or something it's really revolting to see my Masktchi crying

NONONO you completely misunderstood! the Masktchi petition was people abusing poor little masktchi, and i wanna know how do you abuse a masktchi? Cos its weird i mean a tama doesnt have any feelings!!

Oh my gosh I hate it when people copy me!!! It's like, I bring something to school, somebody says, "Oh that's really cool! Where'd you get it?" You tell them where you got it and a few days later, they have the same thing! I hate, HATE IT, HATE IT!

Oh, I know my theory has nothing to do with what you wrote, but I just want to let you know that I'd never copy you . . . I like to be original.

Mangorox, do you feel like this-

You do something original, because your not a copycat, then somebody copies you, and you have to do something else origial, so you can be original again?

\________________________/\________________________/

........................Do you get what I'm saying?........................

Last edited by a moderator:
People r weird trust me the rest of the girls in my class say " no one can copy me!!!!!" but then they copy everybody else!!!!!!!

B) :D :D :angry: why would some one seal ideas from some one B) ?????? :p :p :p :D B) ;) :D don't worry i would not do it to anyone!!!!!!!!

Well my friends all got a tamagotchi i really liked it and wanted to connect so i got one. is that bad? I dont really think so... and as for resetting when u get masktchi well i LOVE masktchi he's soooo cute despite you having to take awful care of ur tama to get it!! :p ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back